• Published 3rd Feb 2013
  • 4,901 Views, 57 Comments

Princess Trixie's Revenge - Chris-Cross13



When Twilight misplaces a hypnosis spell book, Trixie plans to use it against Christian for her ultimate revenge: To rule all of Equestria with The Six as her slaves!

  • ...
33
 57
 4,901

All Hail The Great and Powerful Princess Trixie!

Back at the castle, Celestia is pacing back and forth in the main chamber. Her face shows a look of worry. Luna walks in to see her sister in this distraught state.

"Oh, where are The Six and Christian? Celestia says to her sister.

"It's only been 20 minutes." Luna says in a confused manner. She figured her sister would be a little more patient.

"I know, that's what troubles me. They should be back by now with Trixie in custody and Christian un-hypnotized." Celestia says as she turns to her oblivious sister. "The Six are stronger than Trixie, it shouldn't take them this long to stop her without the amulet." She says as she points to the silver amulet in the case in the hall.

"Well, what should we do?" Luna asks.

Celestia looks at her sister with sheer determination in her eyes. "We have to go help them. The Six may be in danger, or worse."

Luna nods in agreement. The two of them rush out of the castle and follow the path The Six took to follow Chris. A few minutes later, Celestia and Luna appear at the entrance of the cave. Luna inspects the door.

"It seems the five were already here. Look, the door was busted down." Luna says as Celestia looks at the cracks in the door.

"It's being held together by magic." She examines the door closer. "Wait, this isn't Twilight's magic, it's...Trixie's! She really is behind this mess!

"Well then, what are we waiting for?! Let's go get them!" Luna charges at the door.

"Wait, Luna!" Celestia yells at her sister. Luna comes to a halt inches away from the door.

"What's the matter?" Luna asks.

"Do you hear that?" Celestia puts her ear up to the door. Luna does the same.

"It sounds like...Christian and Trixie!" Luna exclaims.

"Christian helping Trixie? It seems I was correct about my hypnosis theory." Celestia states as she and Luna listens to the conversation in the cave.

"So, when do you think The Princesses are coming Ms. Trixie?" Christian asks Trixie.

"All in good time Christian. Just have some patience." Trixie answers.

"As you wish, Ms. Trixie."

"It doesn't matter Trixie! Celestia and Luna will never fall for your trap!" Twilight yells from behind Trixie.

Trixie snaps her whip at her un-loyal servant once again. "Another outburst like that Twilight and you will be severely punished!" Twilight shutters at the thought.

"Yes, Great and Powerful Trixie. I won't do it again Great and Powerful Trixie." Twilight answers.

"Twilight, quit being a pawn to her!" AJ yells from the wall. She and the others, along with their original chains from the cage, are chained by their necks to the cave wall, helpless to their friend. Trixie turns toward the orange earth pony, and snaps her whip.

"Keep talking Applejack, the same threat goes for the five of you as well!" Trixie yells to AJ.

AJ growls with anger at her captor. "I'm sorry, Great and Powerful Trixie." She says with a bit of bitterness.

Outside, Celestia and Luna back up from the door in shock. "No...Not The Mane Six!" Celestia exclaims as she charges at the door.

"Hey! Wait up!" Luna quickly follows her sister.

The blue door, once again, gets smashed into pieces. "WHAT THE HAY IS GOING ON IN HERE!?" Celestia and Luna's voices boom throughout the cave. Christian, Trixie, and The Six, cover their ears at the deafening sound. Trixie finally looks up at The Princesses, her grin couldn't be bigger.

"Well, you two finally show up! Better late than never I suppose." Trixie says to her "guests".

Christian approaches Celestia and Luna in a proper manner. "Would either of you like anything?"

Celestia and Luna look at each other. "Umm, no thank you, Christian." Celestia answers.

"As you wish." He turns toward Trixie. "How about you Ms. Trixie?"

Trixie thinks to herself for a moment. "Actually Christian, get me some water. I am quite parched after capturing The Mane Six."

"As you wish, Ms. Trixie." He walks over to Rainbow Dash and unchains her from the wall. "Dash, go fetch Ms. Trixie some water."

"I'd rather kiss a mousetrap." Dash replies angrily.

Trixie snaps her whip toward the rainbow pegasus. Dash immediately snaps into action, and runs down a rocky corridor. A few seconds later, she appears with a glass of water balanced on the bottom of her hoof.

"Ugh, I hate glasses. They're so hard to hold!" Dash puts the full glass next to the previously empty glass on the table next to Trixie.

"Thank you servant. Now return to your chains." Trixie says to Dash.

Dash sighs. "Yes, Great and Powerful Trixie."

Trixie takes a drink and then looks at Dash with a little bit of aggravation. "Now now Dash, that didn't sound enthusiastic at all." Trixie snaps her whip. Dash quickly responds with a huge grin.

"Yes, Great and Powerful Trixie!" She yells as she returns to the wall to be re-chained.

"Much better!" Trixie says happily.

Celestia and Luna are shocked at what they see. "What have you done to them?!" Celestia asks.

Trixie gives Celestia a mischievous look. "We have made them more... obedient." Trixie emphasises the end of her sentence.

Luna looks at the hypnotized human. "Christian! Snap out of it!" She yells.

Christian looks at Luna extremely perplexed. "Snap out of what?" He asks. Luna is stunned by his answer.

"Celestia, He doesn't even know he's hypnotized!" Luna whispers to Celestia.

"Christian knows he is Luna, but the spell is making him deny Trixie did anything." Celestia answers.

"Now Celestia and Luna, I will not quarrel with you. I'm sure we can figure out some sort of agreement to free The Mane Six." Trixie says to the two of them. "Just step forward so we can discuss the matters of this settlement."

Christian immediately speaks up. "Apologies Ms. Trixie, but I must go retrieve something." He winks at Trixie as he leaves.

The Mane Six mutter under their breath. "Oh no..." Twilight whispers to herself.

"C'mon Celestia and Luna, don't fall for the trap!"

Celestia and Luna look at each other, clearly sensing something is wrong. "We're not stupid Trixie, we overheard you say you have a trap for us. Get up from your throne so we know you can't pull anything." Celestia says. Trixie sighs at this request.

"Oh, alright. Just to show you I won't do anything to you." Trixie gets up and stands a few feet in front of them. "See? I can't do anything." She says. "Plus, you two are the most powerful ponies in Equestria! The odds of me capturing you are extremely small!" Trixie adds at the end.

Celestia and Luna look at each other. "Alright then." Celestia says. Celestia and Luna step forward, inches in front of Trixie. Suddenly, the cage is once again dropped from the ceiling, capturing The Princesses but barely missing Trixie.

"HOW THE?" Celestia and Luna exclaim.

"I never said Christian would do anything!" Trixie says to her new prisoners. "Quickly Christian! The switch!" He emerges from the darkness, running toward Trixie's throne. He opens the armrest and throws the switch. Chains are wrapped around The Princess's wings and hooves and, like Twilight and Rarity, plastic coverings are put around their horns.

"NO!" The Six yell simultaneously.

Luna looks at the chains. "What do we do Celestia?" She asks.

Celestia comforts her sister. "Don't worry Luna, i'll get us out of this, and then i'll teach Trixie a lesson about putting royalty in chains!" Celestia tries to charge a spell, but she can't even manage a spark. Trixie smirks at her efforts.

"Keep trying Celestia, you and Luna aren't going anywhere!"

Celestia stops trying to charge her spell. She looks at her sister's horn and looks at the covering.

"Darn it, plastic! The one thing that defies magic!" She exclaims.

"So, we're trapped?" Luna asks her sister.

Celestia looks at her sadly. "I'm afraid so Luna."

Trixie squeals with glee. "I can't believe that cage trick worked three times!"

Christian nods in agreement. "Oh please Ms. Trixie, I knew you would not fail."

Trixie pats her assistant on the back. "Thank you Christian for your help! I couldn't have done it without you!"

He nods again. Trixie approaches her new captives.

"Now i'll cut to the chase you two." Trixie says as a piece of paper appears next to her. "This document states that you shall step down and make me, The Great and Powerful Trixie, the new princess of Equestria FOREVER!" She exclaims. "You two will sign this document and make no attempts to resist my rule. Otherwise..."

"Otherwise what?" Luna asks.

"Otherwise Twilight will be in for a world of hurt!" Trixie answers.

Celestia's mouth drops at this threat. "You wouldn't dare!" She screams.

"Try me!" Trixie glares over at Christian. "Christian! Bring Twilight over here!" Trixie yells to her assistant.

"Yes, Ms. Trixie!" He goes over to Twilight. Twilight backs away from The crazed human until her chains prevent her from going any farther.

"NO! GET AWAY! HELP!" Twilight yells.

AJ can't take it anymore. "That's it! Girls! Get Christian!" The five rush toward Christian, but are instantly pulled back by the chain around their necks. Dash gags and coughs as she is forcefully yanked back.

"Dang it! Twilight!" Dash says as she chokes.

He un-chains Twilight from the throne and brings her in front of Trixie. Trixie then magically chains Twilight to the floor of the cave.

"What are you going to do to me Trixie?" Twilight asks nervously.

"You'll find out servant." Trixie levitates her whip behind Twilight. Twilight looks behind her, her eyes widen. Twilight tries to get out of the chains, but her efforts are in vain. "Last chance you two! Sign the contract!" Trixie says to Celestia and Luna.

"You don't have the guts!" Celestia yells.

Trixie smirks. "Alright then!" She raises the whip and forcefully starts whipping Twilight right on her cutie mark. Twilight screams at the top of her lungs. The whip on her sensitive area was too much. She pleads with Trixie between her sobs.

"NO! STOP! PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING!' Twilight begs for mercy. The other five look in horror as Twilight is whipped. Even Christian cringes at the sight.

Trixie stops momentarily. "Only Celestia and Luna can make it stop Twilight!" Trixie continues whipping her. Twilight looks at her teacher with pain and sadness in her eyes.

"STOP!" Celestia yells.

Trixie stops whipping. "Yes Celestia?" Trixie asks.

Celestia looks at Twilight, she is sobbing from the pain. Her plot is bright red with slashes from the whip and her legs are trembling.

"Twilight i'm...I'm so sorry!" Celestia cries, tears running down from her face. Twilight looks up.

"It's ok Celestia." She replies in a calm but pained manner.

Celestia looks at her sister, she also has a sad look on her face. They nod in confirmation. "Ok Trixie.".

Trixie looks at them. "Ok, what?" she says with a brow raised.

Luna and Celestia sigh. "We'll sign the surrender contract." The say simultaneously.

"Just stop hurting Twilight." Celestia adds.

Trixie squeals in joy, drops the whip, and floats over the document and a quill. "Just sign on the dotted line to make it official!" She exclaims.

Luna picks up a quill in her mouth and signs her name. Luna looks at Celestia with tears in her eyes. Celestia hesitates to pick up the quill.

"Well?! Go on then!" Trixie urges.

Celestia picks up up the quill and signs her name. The Six look down with sadness. "Trixie really did win this time!" Rarity says to herself.

Trixie takes the contract, her eyes beaming. She stutters with her words as she is overcome with happiness. "I...win! I finally win!" She exclaims. Trixie jumps up and down with joy.

"Congratulations Ms. Trixie!" Christian says, clapping for his leader. Her plans were a great success!

Trixie looks at her captives. She grins evilly. "Now, all of you, kneel to me! The Great and Powerful Princess Trixie! And Christian! My loyal assistant!" The ponies have no choice. They kneel to their new ruler. Sadness is drawn on all of their faces. "Now THIS I could get used to!" Trixie exclaims. Her evil laugh echos throughout the land. The ponies of Canterlot and Ponyville all feel that something terrible has happened. It's as if their ways of life will change forever.

Indeed. They aren't wrong....

Author's Note:

I hope you guys are enjoying my first, true story! New chapters will be coming out soon, so don't forget to follow me for updates on new those chapters and brand new stories! Thanks and brohoof! /) * (\