• Published 3rd Feb 2013
  • 4,901 Views, 57 Comments

Princess Trixie's Revenge - Chris-Cross13



When Twilight misplaces a hypnosis spell book, Trixie plans to use it against Christian for her ultimate revenge: To rule all of Equestria with The Six as her slaves!

  • ...
33
 57
 4,901

I Put A Spell On You!

“So, why don’t you girls have advanced technology again?” Christian asked as he, Dash, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie, and Fluttershy walked down the road. He caught up with them after leaving Twilight’s house. They were heading to town.

“What do you mean?” Rarity asked perplexed. She always though they were pretty advanced.

“Well think about it, the only thing that comes close to being advanced is the steam train.” Christian pointed out.

“So?” Dash interrupted.

“You would think for a bunch of ponies that can fly and use magic, you would have invented the light bulb by now.” Christian stated.

“What’s a light bulb?” Pinkie asked curiously.

Christian sighs. “Never mind.” He knew that talking to these ponies about technology was like talking to a tree.

As they continued down the road toward town, a shadow trails them. Trixie was keeping a close eye on Christian. She quickly dashes from bush to bush. She soon got ahead of the group. She snickered, her plan was about to be in motion.

“All I need now is bait.” Trixie said in a whisper. “And what is better bait to someone who is from another planet, then the other planet’s form of currency!” Trixie then revealed a single bit attached to a thin string. She ran to some bushes and threw the coin out onto the road.

As Christian talks to the ponies about how electricity works and why they need it, something catches his eye. A glimmer of a small, gold coin was on the path. It shimmered in the sun.

“What’s that?” Christian asks, now looking at the small coin on the road.

“It’s a bit.” Dash says.

“Like what, your version of a drill bit?” Christian asked in a confused manner.

“What’s a drill?” Asked Pinkie, still confused on the subject of the thing Christian calls “Electricity”.

“No, it’s our form of money.” Dash replied. You could practically hear her eyes rolling. “He’s our ambassador and he’s asking about our money? Man, he is clueless about us!” Dash thought.

“Oh, right. It should have occurred to me that you ponies have probably not invented the drill if you don’t know what a light bulb is.” Christian responded, feeling like a complete idiot. If they didn't know how a glass bulb generates power, why would he think that they knew what a power drill was? “So what do you think is the conversion rate on one bit to an American dollar?” Christian asked, quickly changing the subject

“I don’t know. Probably pretty high considering its money from another planet.” AJ replied.

“Sweet!” Christian exclaimed as he went to go pick up the bit. But as he was about to pick up the coin, it was somehow pulled away from the road and toward some shrubbery. Christian snickered at this pathetic little stunt. “Oh ha ha, it’s the old “Pull the coin away on a string” prank.” He said sarcastically. “All right you girls stay here, I’m about to teach a prankster a lesson about messing with humans!” He said as he loaded his crossbow with a dart and followed the coin into the shrubs. When he got to the other side of the mess of shrubs, he saw a light blue unicorn, with a moon and wand for a cutie mark, a white-periwinkle mane, and an evil smile. “Who the heck are you?” Christian asked as he aimed his bow toward the unicorn.

“Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Trixie Lulamoon!” Trixie replied between a malicious grin.

“Trixie?" Christian thought of this... familiar name for a second. He then realized who he was dealing with. "Wait a minute, you’re Twilight’s rival! I remember seeing you in some episodes of the show! What do you want?!” He yelled. He knew Trixie was bad news, but he had no idea what she was planning. He remained on guard.

“Oh, I was taking a little stroll when I saw this coin and thought I might show you.” Trixie says as she starts waving the coin back and forth in front of Christian’s face. Christian immediately became confused. Really? A crummy two year old magic trick? He thought.

“If you trying to hypnotize me, try something else. That stupid trick doesn't work.” He replied. For a smart unicorn like Trixie, he was extremely surprised at this sort of stupidity. She probably lost to Twitlight so many times, she was losing her touch he thought to himself.

“Oh, don’t worry Christian, this is just a distraction!” Trixie says as she casts a spell at Christian.

“What the?” Christian could not finish his sentence. The spell hit him before he could finish. He was flung back into a tree trunk. when he came to, all he had was a blank stare on his face.

“Now, you are under my control Christian.” Trixie said to the blank human..

“Yes, Great and Powerful Trixie.” Christian replied in an odd, blank tone.

“Perfect! The hypnosis spell worked!” Trixie yelled with victory. She then opened the hypnosis book to read the rest of the instructions. “Now, the spell says that you will remain hypnotized until the caster stomps their hoof. However, when anypony says the trigger word, we’ll just make it “Magic”; the one who is hypnotized will be snapped back into hypnosis. Understand Christian? When I stomp my hoof, JUST MY HOOF, you will be unhypnotized. But if ANYPONY says the word “Magic”, you will be snapped back in.” Trixie explained in huge emphasis. She wanted to make sure the spell would not backfire on her if someone else stomped their hoof, presumably Twilight.

“Yes, Great and Powerful Trixie.” Christian replied.

“Please, call me “Ms. Trixie”. My full title is reserved for my servants. You, Christian, are my assistant.” Trixie stated.

“As you wish, Ms. Trixie.” Christian replied

“Excellent! Now on with my plan!” Trixie said with glee.

Trixie then proceeded to take out a map of Ponyville, Canterlot, and the surrounding area. She marked where everything was going to happen and when. She was completely prepared this time. Nothing was going to get in her way.

“Alright Christian, first, you are going to capture Twilight Sparkle and bring her to this cave on the outskirts of Ponyville.” Trixie said.

“As you wish, Ms. Trixie” Christian responded.

“After you capture her, I will need this material I have been hearing about. You know, the same material that magic can’t affect?” Trixie asked. She was hoping He still remembered about this material, it was crucial to her plan.

“Ahh yes, of course Ms. Trixie. I'll be right back with your supplies.” Christian answered. He then took out the portable portal device. He vanished into the vortex and light as he traveled to Earth. A few minutes later, he came back carrying a large, burlap sack. “Here you are Ms. Trixie” He answered as he dumped out the material. “I was able to shape the material into cone shapes to fit around ponies’ horns.” He said.

“Perfect Christian!” Trixie exclaimed. She then surrounded the material in a magic shield and teleported the material to the far-off cave.

“Hey girls, I think I hear Christian over here!” Pinkie yells as she walks over to the bushes.

“Oh no, Twilight’s friends! Dang it, I was hoping for more time!” As Trixie quietly yells this, she stomps her hoof.

“Oops! That wasn't supposed to happen!” Trixie exclaims.

AJ then appears from the bushes. “Pinkie was right! Christian is here with…Trixie?!” AJ exclaims as the rest of the girls follow behind her.

“Don’t worry girls, I was just scaring Trixie away!” Christian looks back at the light blue unicorn.

“I…I’m sorry for intruding! I was just leaving, I swear!” As Trixie goes to leave, she mutters under her breath, “I have to prepare anyway.” Trixie then runs away into the forest.

“Y’all ok Christian?’ AJ asked concerned.

“Yea, I think so.” Christian replied.

“Umm, are you sure Christian?” Fluttershy asked.

“Yes girls, I’m fine.” Christian answered. “Why are you girls so concerned?” Christian asked. Trixie wasn't a major threat to him. He did stop Chrysalis after all.

“Why aren't you concerned?! That was Trixie! She’s unpredictable!” Rarity yelled.

“She’s always up to something Christian. I would be on guard, just in case.” Dash warned.

“We should warn Twilight about Trixie, she could have a trap for her.” AJ said. “We all remember what happened last time Trixie was here.” She warned.

“Right, the whole “banishment” thing. Let me tell her, I haven't shot her with my crossbow today anyway.” Christian said with a bit of a smirk.

“You do that Christian; we’ll go tell the Princesses!” RD answered.

“Got it, see you girls later!” Christian said as he left to Twilight’s house yet again.

“Geez, I’m sick of this walking back and forth!” Christian said aloud as he started running up the road “Oh well, the girls are right though, I feel like Trixie’s planning something huge and I know Twilight is Trixie’s main target. The sooner I warn her, the better.” He then felt a sudden surge of pain in his head and stopped. “Ugh, my head, I must have hit a branch in the bushes or something while I was confronting Trixie. Probably why I can’t remember anything past my confrontation with Trixie too.” He shrugged at this pain and continued running to Twilight’s house.

Back at the cave, Trixie just finished setting up her trap.

“Knowing Twilight, she can’t go two seconds without saying the word “magic”, my plan will work perfectly!” Trixie laughed with a sinister tone. Her plan was half way complete.

Author's Note:

I hope you guys are enjoying my first, true story! New chapters will be coming out soon, so don't forget to follow me for updates on new those chapters and brand new stories! Thanks and brohoof! /) * (\