• Published 3rd Feb 2013
  • 4,901 Views, 57 Comments

Princess Trixie's Revenge - Chris-Cross13



When Twilight misplaces a hypnosis spell book, Trixie plans to use it against Christian for her ultimate revenge: To rule all of Equestria with The Six as her slaves!

  • ...
33
 57
 4,901

Nighttime Scheming...With A Little Help

Princess Trixie and Christian go to return to there rooms to sleep. Trixie yawns loudly after another hard day of ruling "her" kingdom.

"Good night Christian!" Trixie yells as she goes to her bed.

"Good night Princess Trixie!" He responds as he retires to his room. The moment Trixie shuts her door, He runs to his room and quietly shuts the door behind him. He tiredly slides down his door, wiping some sweat off of his head. "I can't believe she didn't notice I snapped out of her stupid trance!" He gets up and goes to a small balcony that overlooks the town. He sighs. "What am I going to do? I can't de-throne Trixie and get everyone out of the dungeon alone!" He ponders his situation. "Ah ha! I could call the...Right, if any human steps foot here, Trixie will start an intergalactic war. Dang it." Christian falls on his bed. "I could find somepony to help! No, Trixie will have them sent to the dungeon and I don't think anypony is brave enough to risk going against Trixie." He keeps trying to think of a plan. "Maybe a plan will come to me in my sleep." And with that, He goes to his bed and sleeps on it.

A few hours later, the main portal from Earth to Equestria opens. Small flashes of light and a low humming are made as a figure steps out of the portal. Although, it isn't a human; it's an orange pegasus.

"Well, this place certainly looks cooler in real life than in my dreams, and i'm my...OC? How does that work?" The character looks around for any guards or ponies of the like. "It was smart of the FBI to drop me in at night. Christian has been offline for a week. If i'm going to figure out what's wrong, I need to find him, FAST!" The pegasus takes out what appears to be a radar. "Christian's watch is sending out a signal from in the castle, I better check there first." The pegasus looks at his wings. "I hope these thing's are as easy to control in real life than in my dreams!" The pegasus flies haphazardly to the castle. "WHOA! Nope! It's harder!" He shouts as he tries not to hit anything along the way.

As Christian tosses and turns in his bed, still trying to think of a way to save everyone, he is awoken by a flapping sound outside.

"The heck is that?" Christian jumps out of his bed and goes to his balcony. Flying in the air is an orange pegasus. His hair and tail appear to be on fire. Christian looks at the pony in astonishment. "Who in the known universe are you?!" He asks.

The pony smirks at Christian. "Christian, It's me! Vague Blaze!" he says as he flips around in the air.

Christian rolls his eyes and sighs. "Really Tristan, Your OC's name?" He says.

Vague looks at him annoyed. "Uhh, have you seen what I look like?" Vague points his hooves at his new body. "And it's Vague Blaze. Not Tristan!"

"Good point "Vague Blaze"" Christian says. "What are you doing here anyway?" he asks as he sits down on his bed.

"Well, you've been offline for a week. So, the FBI sent me to see what's up." Vague responds. "Plus, since i'm a huge brony, I really wanted to see what Equestria was really like!"

"More like you begged the FBI to send you and the only real reason you're here is because you thought this was your big chance because I haven't responded in a week." Christian adds. "Why else would they send in a rookie agent?"

Vague rolls his eyes at the comment. "Whatever. I'm here aren't I?"

Christian sighs. "Yes, and that's actually a good thing. I need help taking down Trixie."

Vague's eyes widen at this. "TRIXIE?! What happened? What did she do?"

"Trixie took over and is now a princess." Christian answers. "The Six, Celestia, Luna, Candace, and Armor are all in the dungeon and every other pony within 20 miles of Trixie are too scared to take her down."

"Well what are we waiting for?! We have to stop her and save them!" Vague zips to the door.

"Hold up agent idiot!" Christian dashes to Vague and tackles him to the ground.

"Ow! What the hay!?" Vague yells as he tumbles to the floor. He lands upside down with Christian lying on top of him.

"First off, we need to be stealthy. We can't just charge out the door and make every loud noise possible. If a guard catches us, Equestria's only hope will be gone. Second, let me lead, I have a plan!" Christian smirks at his pegasus friend.

Vague blows his mane out of his face. "Fine, lead on Christian."

Christian quietly opens his door. He sees two guards approaching. He quickly closes it again.

"Wait for it, wait for it..." Christian pushes Vague back into the shadows of his room.

The guards pass by Christian's room, unaware that the door is slightly open.

"Now!" The two of them sneak out of the room and follow the guards in their shadows. The guards take no notice what so ever. When they pass by Trixie's room, The two of them step away slowly and sneak inside.

"Like a ninja!" Vague says.

"SHH!"

"Sorry!"

Christian and Vague look around Trixie's room. They see the light blue princess sleeping soundly in her bed. A thought quickly crosses Vague's mind.

"Wait, what if we wake her?" Vague asks, pointing over to Trixie snoring in her bed.

"Don't worry about that. Trixie always puts a sleep spell on her that gives her eight hours of perfect sleep. If this place was having an earthquake, she'd sleep right through it. Christian answers as he goes up to Trixie and starts prodding her with his crossbow. "See?"

"Vague sighs in relief. "Ok, good. So what's the plan."

Christian starts looking in drawers and cabinets. "Trixie has the surrender contract that the princesses signed. We just have to find it, free everyone, and by tomorrow morning she'll be locked away!"

"Alright, i'm liking this plan." Vague says, nudging Christian "So, where's the contract?"

Christian opens the last drawer. Empty. "Shoot. Well, if video games taught us anything, it's to check behind the one place you would never think to look."

Vague turns towards Christian. "Where would that be?"

"Beats me."

The both stare at each other and think for a second. Suddenly, they both turn toward a huge painting of Trixie sitting in her throne with Twilight in chains behind her in the middle of the room. They look at each other.

"Duh, check the obnoxiously large painting!" Vague says. He flies over to the painting and takes it off the wall. "Man, Trixie has a horrible taste in art!" He throws the portrait behind him.

"Well, we weren't wrong." Christian says, pointing to the a safe in the wall. The safe itself looked like you could strike it with a nuke and it would remain intact. On the lock, there was a little sticky note. Vague picks up the note and reads it aloud:

"Warning! Alarm will sound if combo is incorrect once! - The Great and Powerful Princess Trixie, Ruler of Equestria." Vague crumples up the note. "Having that big of an image for yourself is unhealthy. So what do we do about this? There's no way we're cracking that bunker open!" Vague exclaims. Christian quickly puts his hand over Vague's mouth. Footsteps are heard outside the door. They pause briefly. Christian holds his breath while Vague starts squirming to get out of Chris's grip. Finally, the footsteps continue past the door. Christian sighs in relief

"What part of "stealth" don't you get?!" Christian yelled quietly.

"Muffmmfffmmuff!"

"I'm sorry what was that?"

Vague forcefully pushed Christian's hand away. "I said we need to do something about that combo! And stealth isn't my strong suit!"

Christian examined the lock on the safe. "Hmm, it's a six digit letter combo." He mumbled to himself. "A six digit letter combo? I know Trixie is a narcissist, but, there's no way..."

"What?" Vague asked.

"It could be her name." Christian entered the first few letters on the tumblers. T-R-I-X...

"Wait!" Vague says.

"Oh come on! I'm trying to be dramatic!" Christian complains.

"Chris what if her name isn't the combo? If that alarm sounds will be surrounded in less than five seconds!"

Christian thinks to himself momentarily. "Well gee, thanks for making me nervous!" He starts sweating profusely as he enters the final two letters. ...I-E. Christian hovers his hand over the handle. He stares at it for a few seconds, contemplating his decision.

"If this is wrong, i'm going to hate you for the rest of my..."

"Forget this!" Christian pulls down sharply on the handle. Vague braces for the alarm, but not a sound is heard. The safe swings open, revealing an official looking document.

Vague smiles at Christian and puts a hoof on his shoulder. "I had faith in you the entire time."

Christian rolls his eyes. "Shut it Tristan, we're not done yet!" He grabs the contract and gives it to Vague. "Hide this somewhere on you, we..." Christian looks around on Vague's body. A pegasus doesn't have a lot of hiding spots. "Uhh, hmm."

"Oh, give me that!" Vague swipes the contract out of Christian's hands and tucks in between one of his wings. Christian is astonished by this little act. "Well, that's one way of doing that." Suddenly, a beam of light hits Chris right in the eye. He puts his hand in front of his face too block out the blinding light.

"Oh no! Look!" Vague runs out to the balcony. Christian follows soon after. Both of them look at each other worryingly as a pink-orange light starts to rise over the horizon. Morning was upon them.

"Well shoot, this puts us behind schedule." Christian runs back inside of Trixie's room in a flash and starts cleaning up and putting the room back into it's original state: Closing the safe, putting the note back on, and Vague helps to lift the painting over the safe's concealed location. "Alright Vague, you're going to have to break everyone out by yourself."

"Wait! Where are you going?" Vague says as Christian dashes to the door.

"Just free everyone and meet in the main throne room! I've got to go!" He opens the door and runs out, leaving Vague clueless.

"But how am I supposed to do that?" Vague goes back to the balcony. He spots some guards lower down entering the dungeon from the outside. He floats down slowly to some bushes next to the door. A line of guards walks by to start their shifts. Vague taps the last guard on his back and when he turns around, knocks him out with a left hook. He grabs the unconscious guard and puts him in the bushes. Vague comes out a minute later in full Trixie guard attire. He walks past the guard at the entrance.

"HAIL THE GREAT AND POWERFUL PRINCESS TRIXIE!" The guard booms at Vague.

"Umm yea, HAIL PRINCESS TRIXIE!" Vague replies nervously.

The guard eyes Vague suspiciously. He looks down at the armor's name plate. "Lance, you should stop by the clinic and get that stuttering problem checked out. You don't want The Great and Powerful Princess Trixie to throw you in the dungeon for not pronouncing her name! " The guard opens the door to the dungeon.

"Umm, yes sir! I'll make sure I do that!" Vague backs into the dank dungeon. "Pfft, idiot." Vague mutters to himself. He goes up to a guard with a clipboard, checking off the prisoner's list. "Your shift is over, I'm in charge of role call this morning."

"Oh thank The Great and Powerful Princess Trixie! I've been doing this all night!" The guard pushes the clipboard to Vague and runs out of the dungeon. "YA HO!"

Vague blinks as the guard sprints away. "Well, that was easier than expected!" Vague tosses away the clipboard and rushes down to the other end of the dungeon, looking in each cell for the Six and Co.

"Empty, unfairly arrested citizen, changeling, purple unicorn in chains..." Vague stops and goes back to the last cell. "Bingo!" Vague starts rapping on the cell bars. "Hey! Girls! Wake up!"

Rainbow dash gets up at the noise and groggily pushes the others up. "Girls, get up. It's the guard for role call."

Twilight pushes Dash's hoof out of her face. She rubs her eyes. "Great. Another day of toiling for Trix.." Twilight eyes Vague's fiery mane. "Wait, your not a guard!" This alerts the others to get out of their hay beds. Twilight looks at the mysterious pegasus.

"Who are you?" She asks.

"The name's Vague Blaze!" He says, posing for the ponies.

Pinkie stares at Vague. "Are you one of Christian's friends?" She asks.

"Yea, and i'm also an agent of the FBI! Agent Tristan at your service!" Vague responds, presenting himself.

"That's great and all, but can you break us out of these cells now?" AJ asks impatiently.

Vague laughs. "Ha! Easy! Stand back!" Vague bucks the front door of the cell. The Six duck as the bars fly over their head and break on the stone wall behind them. "See?" Vague does the same thing to Celestia and Luna's cell and Candace and Armor's cell. While The Six cheer and celebrate, Rarity pushes to the front of the group.

"Great! Now get these chains off of us!" The others nod in agreement and present their chains in front of him.

Vague starts yanking and tugging on Rarity's chains."Oh come ON! What are these things made of! I can't even break...a...link!" Vague falls flat on his back, panting in exhaustion.

Fluttershy helps him up onto his hooves. "That's ok. It was a good effort." She says comfortingly.

Shining Armor interrupts. "Do we even have a plan here?" He steps up to Vague, giving him a death glare

Vague rubs the back off his head. "Well, erm, sort of. Christian said to..."

"Wait, Christian isn't hypnotized anymore?" Candace now interrupts.

Vague pauses his current thought. A look of confusion washes over his face. "Wait, Christian was hypnotized? When was this?"

"CAN WE STICK TO THE PLAN HERE!?" Luna screams in her Canterlot voice. "I've had enough of this stupid conversation!"

Vague, a little dazed by what just happened, shakes his head to regain his thoughts. "Right, sorry. Just follow me!" Vague starts running down the dungeon hallway. The others shrug and quickly follow after him.

"But, where are we going?!" Dash yells to Vague.

Vague looks back at the prison ponies. "To stop Trixie, once and for all!"

Author's Note:

I want to thank ShadowVoltstreaker for letting me use his OC! Check out his story: Vague Blaze's New Life, on Fanfiction.net! Anyway, if you like the story and if you want updates on new stories and blogs, don't forget to favorite, follow, and like! Thanks and brohoof! /) * (\