• Published 25th Jan 2013
  • 2,240 Views, 29 Comments

Through the Looking Glass - Electuroo



Upon the mirrors peer through the looking glass to a mirror of worlds. A magical door way opens and new endless possibilites open up. What are the meaning of the mirrors and why are they appearing two by two through both worlds of humans and ponies?

  • ...
15
 29
 2,240

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 24: Into the Realm of Dreams

Through the Looking Glass
Chapter 24: Into the Realm of Dreams

In one of the once buildings of the city centre ruins of Isle Kingdom two gold ponies sat in, one was leaning on the remains of a window staring out into the stormy ocean and the islands; while the other just pulled out of a slot in the wall a small box that was protected by a magical spell after all these years it had the symbol of Pinkie Pie’s cutie mark and the orb slot on it.

Gold Horn sighs looking at the box “After all these years I still can not open it”

“You been trying for hours now, just put it down and come here bro, it no point trying to do anything with Goldenmare most likely knowing we here” Gold Dust said with a sadness in his voice

They heard a voice both turning to see Pinkie Pie talking to Applejack in the distance “We found so many cool goodies but nothing that would work with my orby thing”

“I know sugarcube but we better get back to the square ah’m sure I just saw Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy heading there” Applejack replied calmly knowing how disappointing it is for Pinkie Pie.

“Okie dokie lokie…” she walks on with Applejack.

Gold Horn looked at her cutie mark then at the box “You got to be kidding me…”

“What?” Gold Dust turn to his brother then saw the marking and turn back to where Pinkie Pie is. “Wha-wh-what!? How the heck is this possible!?”

Gold Horn grumbled “All this time and all we needed was Pinkie Pie… no wonder we felt at home with her and showed her our past final days of this kingdom…”

Gold Dust rubbing his head tried to make sense of this “Urg this is giving me a headache…” he then said after a pause “they was heading to the square remains. So should we then”

“Gold Dust do you think part of our true queen still inside the current Goldenmare?” Gold Horn said turning to him before they make their move.

Gold Dust grinned “I know so, this is her magic after all, she must of wiped her own mind of the magical seals she put on some things to make sure she didn’t stop her own brother from being brought back” with a grin from his brother they made a run for the city square.


Earth…

General Ricks stood at the display showing how much longer it will be till the rift is opened to the lost city of Atlantis seeing that the worst of the storm was in fact passing over them. “I hope the HMS Reckon anchor holds” he said feeling the force of the waves from how the boat was moving up and down and being hit by one big wave after another.

“It will hold” Maxine replied calmly sitting at her laptop “We be in the eye very soon as satellite images display” She turn to him “Still strange how this storm quickly formed though…”

Ricks also felt concerned over it since the typhoon was also displayed in that old book they kept with them and showing them breaching into rift and finding the city. “Indeed but since this book showed what going to happen the UN had no choice but allow us to precede” Ricks felt uneasy how a book was controlling how things went “What is the status?”

“We at 78%, soon as the eye wall pass us it be around 80% and then we should have some sort of results” Maxine said looking out the window to the device firing in front of the ship at a rift that was growing larger and seem to have some effect to the storm itself. “We about to exit the eye wall in 15 seconds”

The Captain spoke through the comm. “We got a problem that eye wall has wind speeds of almost 200mph it not going to help”

General Ricks gasped at what he saw the eye wall was a massive cloud of high force wind “My god…”

“Sir that not possible that can’t be a eye wall… it looks like a…” Maxine turn to Ricks

“A waterspout… the eye way is a massive waterspout! Everyone get inside now!!!” Ricks spoke with shock the quickly turn to comm. Yelling down it

Everyone panics on seeing it and run inside the ship closing the steal doors and others getting out of the bridge and heading deep into the ship “This is the captain all personally get into the inner hall of the ship now!”

Ricks saw the boat was being pulled towards it “Not enough time for us…” the anchor holding the ship down, as it turns and hits the wall. Everyone was thrown into bulk heads, ceilings and walls as it hit but then everything seem calm right afterwards as General Ricks slowing got up to see calm waters he opened the door up and turn to see the wind wall behind and how truly big it was. “That is something you don’t see every day…”

Maxine and others came out to see the wall of wind too the eye wall was thin about the wind power had ripped off almost everything on the deck and blew out almost every window. She saw the machine was still in place and seem untouched as it kept firing at the rift with a red, blue, purple beam. “That new…” she look at how the beam changed in colour and frequency. “General look at this data, at this rate we be opening a rift in mere minutes”

He head what she said and saw it too but the one thing was on his mind is how to contact the islands from this typhoon. “All outlining commutations are down…” he said then turn to the Captain “Take every man power you can get and get the comm. Back online”

“Aye sir” Captain saluted and pointing to two men “Come with me we got spares inside” the nod and follow him in.

“Now I wonder what going to happen…” Ricks turn to the device rubbing his head a little feeling a bit out of place with what just happened.

The Sargent came up to Ricks “Sir this storm is nothing on Earth it impossible…”

“Sargent I know and that why…” he look down at the book in his left hand “No it couldn’t be…”

Sargent saw what he was saying then look to the book “Sir this may sound stupid but maybe we should destroy it”

General Ricks took a look at the Sargent “Marine I have to agree, get a container of oil and meet me in the cargo hold” Sargent salutes and goes off to get the engine oil for Ricks. “Time to destroy this blasted thing…”


City Square Ruins…

Rarity, Twilight and Princess Celestia returned to the city square with not only the items they found that seem to be part of a bigger puzzle but also a pair of gold statues too. “We at the gold statue… but where is every pony?”

Celestia raise her head to see Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy flying towards them with sunlight beaming behind as the storm had finally passed on with the skies clearing. “I believe Twilight they just arrived”

“Whoa you found stuff too I knew it” Rainbow Dash noticing the book and jewel specially.

Fluttershy saw the jewel “Rarity did you find that?”

“Oh Fluttershy I did, isn’t it amazing” She took pride in finding it.

Rainbow Dash smirked “Sorry to bust your bubble Rarity but that jewel look like it fits into this armour I found and it light as a feather” Rainbow Dash lands putting it on the ground.

“Oh don’t forget the helmet” Fluttershy puts her down beside it.

Rarity sighs and puts her jewel with them “I guess if it really needed I will give it up”

“Well now looks like Pinkie Pie was right” Applejack spoke and they turn to see her carrying a cape “Look what ah’m found you girls, this here cape goes with the rest of your find” she puts hers down.

“Oh now we need is the braces but where are they? I thought my orb would go into something to find them…” Pinkie Pie drops it and kicks it “Stupid orb find where you go now!”

Twilight gasped “Pinkie Pie!” She saw it roll and hit something coming to a dead stop “huh?” she watched as it slowly sinks “Oh you got to be kidding me…”

“Oooo it worked!” Pinkie Pie giggled.

Applejack turn to her “I am not going to even ask…” Pinkie Pie just gave a big grin as the stone glows and opens up to show a small box and as Twilight opens it they saw a pair of braces that seem match the cutie mark on the prince gold statue hind leg.

Celestia smiled “It seem that every pony has found the pieces with their cutie mark orbs that Marshal Hurricane gave us, it time Twilight to cast the spell”

Twilight open the book up and summons the energy from her horn as the pieces rose they moved to the gold statue and fused together as they touch it and formed perfectly over the gold statue seeing the armour of Prince Typhoon was now completed but something caught their eyes as the statue glowed and suddenly started to twist and disappearing into a blinding light and before them was a portal gate way where the mirror should have been, that also disappeared.

“Whoa what is that!?” Rainbow Dash seeing the swirling rainbow coloured portal.

“That Rainbow Dash is the portal to the Realm of Dreams where we all must go to save Prince Typhoon”

Fluttershy turn her head “Maybe we should wait a second”

“Huh? Why sugarcube?”

Fluttershy points to give her answer to Applejack “It Gold Dust and Gold Horn”

“Your not going without us” both said together in perfect sync “We been living a lie far too long and we going to help aid you girls in getting our beloved prince back no matter what”

Pinkie Pie giggled “Oh do it again, say the same thing again please!”

Both looked to each other then back at her. “Sorry no can do” Gold Dust smirked and she sighed then he look to Gold Horn “One more?”

“We are the golden captains of the guard and we are Prince Typhoon’s loyal guard and we serve him to the bitter end and now we will save him from his golden prison!” they said together and saluted.

“Yippy!” she dances around happy to hear this. “So shall we go?” she turn to the others.

Celestia nods “Indeed but we need to be careful we about to enter a realm of endless possibilities and nightmares… this isn’t going to be easy since we may face our greatest fears or joys…”

“You make it sound like it worse then Discord” Applejack said to her

Celestia turn her head to Applejack “Yes it can be since our own dreams may become reality within there and since we physically entering the realm we could be harmed more ways the one”

Every pony gulped at this then turn to the gate way “There no turning back now we need to do this girls” Twilight moved towards it than turn to the others.

“ya can count of me” Applejack placed her hoof on her chest.

Rainbow Dash smirked “Leave you hanging on a cool adventure, not a chance”

Fluttershy shyly smiles “I will do my best to help”

Rarity look to the statues “I guess leaving these here should be ok. I can’t let you girls do this alone”

Celestia saw how they was all determined “Then lets cross over and begin our adventure into the Realm of Dreams” with that all of them cross through the portal together and upon that they entered into the Realm of Dreams itself.

Author's Note:

I noted fair number saying there is grammar errors in my story but the thing is I can't see these errors you speak of, if anyone willing to help me I be grateful for it and to point out the grammar issues. So I can learn and see how I made these mistakes instead of those saying... "There too many grammar errors it hurting my eyes and brain" that doesn't help me explain the problems.

So I ask kindly to point these out instead of complaining about it.

Electuroo

PreviousChapters Next