• Published 25th Jan 2013
  • 2,240 Views, 29 Comments

Through the Looking Glass - Electuroo



Upon the mirrors peer through the looking glass to a mirror of worlds. A magical door way opens and new endless possibilites open up. What are the meaning of the mirrors and why are they appearing two by two through both worlds of humans and ponies?

  • ...
15
 29
 2,240

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 12: Goldenmare (Part 1)

Through the Looking Glass (MLP)
Chapter 12: Goldenmare (Part 1)

All the pieces are in place and everything has gone as planned, it now to play my part into this little bit of fun. It time to show who I am and bring back my name, it been a long time coming. I have watched, seen and played with them within the shadows for far too long, still it going to be amusing at what I have done and what has been planned upon the birthday of Rainbow Dash, this will be a birthday never to be forgotten cause this is the day Queen Goldenmare shall rule Equestria once more.

The sound what seem like ticking caught the hearing of Mich as she started to awake but the sound was coming closer so it mustn’t be a clock and as she opened her eyes to see what looked like a rather large pony with golden hooves stopped before her and as she got up something felt wrong and looked upon herself seeing the silver stardust colour fur and knew she was one too. “I see your awake Stardust.”

Mich was a little taken by this “Stardust? The name is Mich and whatever you did to me isn’t going…”

“Before you go into one Stardust here is the details, I am Goldenmare and you with your child are now my prisoners in my little home out of home. The Stardust crystal fused with you and it magic with my transformation spell seem to had a unusually effect on you giving the Stardust cutie mark you have now and your Alicorn look” Goldenmare spoke calmly from the other side of the large magical barrier that was between them.

“So now I am called Stardust…” she rolled her eyes “But doesn’t explain what your doing and why you did this to us” Stardust noticed the Pegasus pony sleeping “Hazel… you didn’t just do this to us for a reason, your up to something”

Goldenmare smirked with a dark look in her one eye that was visible “Angel is fine and your just part of the bigger puzzle” she walks along the barrier with Stardust following also from her side. “Soon you two will have a new roommate to talk to and don’t try using your magic Stardust this is not only a barrier but a magic damper too since I have no idea how powerful your magic could be”

Stardust opened her wings out and closed them feeling a little strange and noticed the horn but kept her length of a hair style as a mane but notice the stardust glittering from the silver mane. “Then your fearful of what magic I might have you do not…”

“Maybe but all I want is the elements of harmony and my plan to get them is perfect” Goldenmare laughed a little and turns to leave the dungeon “I will be back soon as my stallions bring back a knight in shining armour” she chuckled and the hoof sounds faded into the distance.

“Mum your awake” she turn to see Angel before standing there “Guess you figured out she been calling us the names that fit theses” Angel showed her mark on her rear leg.

Stardust nods slightly “I noticed… but she seem fearful of what became part of me” she said and they stared through the mixture of gold ripples showing the barrier before them.


Canterlot…

Shining Armour just finished giving orders for the morning to the other guards and look upon the sun shinning through the windows “Maybe I should visit Twily and see if the Princess would give me the time off” then he noticed something that caught his eyes a shine of golden light he turns quickly “who goes there?”

“Oh look brothers he seen us” he turns to voice and stepping into view was a unicorn pony that was a shade of light colour gold with mix of shades of gold then he turned to see a Pegasus one and Earth one at the third door each walking in and with a glow each closed. “Well that should keep him from calling from help” he grinned darkly

“I demand who you three are and what on Equestria you want” he turning to each of them feeling rather nervous at this point seeing there was no way out and these three golden fur colour ponies had trapped Shining Armour in the room he saw others walking by like they didn’t see anything.

“I am Gold Horn” the pony unicorn that was casting the spell on the doors and windows.

“I am Gold Dust” the Earth Pony pulled out of the armour slit a set of dust and blew into Shinning armor face and he was coughing

“What was that” Shining Armour shook his head feeling strange his magic felt nothing he couldn’t feel any magic from his horn then his vision was going left and right as was his balance “What… wh…”

“My name is Gold Wing captain and right hoof of Goldenmare” Gold Wing flew around him and tired his legs together and he fell to the ground unable to say much now “Look brothers we capture Canterlot’s mighty captain of the guard” Gold Wing laughed

“Yeah so easy that he was like a colt” Gold Horn said walking up to the downed captain he was looking at each of them talking over him.

Gold Dust turn to the other two “Well I believe Goldenmare got a time table and we got no time to waste”

“None at all” they all chuckled as Shining Armour watch Gold Horn open a portal with his magic and felt himself picked up and on the back of Gold Dust as they all walked through the portal then portal closed afterwards with the doors opening without the sight of Shining Armour.


Goldenmare’s Dungeon…

Shining Armour was coming to from the effects to have a mare with blue mane and cream colour staring at him in the face “Your awake, mum this stallion awake” he raised his head looking over to the silver fur Alicorn guess who the mare was speaking of. “I am h… Angel and that my mum Stardust”

“Urg… my head” he slowly got up thanks to Angel “Thank you Angel… I got ambushed by three golden coated ponies in the castle no less…” he shook his head then saw the glowing barrier. “I gather this magical barrier is more then just a barrier?”

Stardust walked up to him “Yes it also cancel out magic” Stardust showed as her horn shimmer then nothing “I never really used magic before but I can feel it in me and something about it scares Goldenmare”

Shining Armour tried his and show the glow came and went. “I can see what you mean but what do you mean by never used…” he looked at her height and the sparkling silver tail and mane. “Are you a princess?”

Stardust shook her head “No if somewhere down the family line if that was true I never knew about it but that on Earth not here in this magical place”

Shining Armour realised at once “Your human or was and you too?” Angel nods “How did you get here? The magic mirrors couldn’t have cause each one appearing been under guard…”Shining Armour was lost by this then they heard laughter and clopping of hooves on the ground.

Goldenmare stood before them “Ah the princess’s guard and the brother of Twilight figures it out, I brought them here as part of the pieces to a greater whole” Goldenmare walking to her left then to the right with that look in her eyes “There still more to come, fillies and oh your son”

Stardust heard this and a burst of energy from her horn exploded “You dare touch my son you will be sorry!” the barrier started to shake from effect from it

Goldenmare backs off a little with shock seeing the barrier weaken “Not possible this barrier is suppose to block the magic…” she turn to the machine and unleashed her power onto it and the barrier increased in strength.

Stardust’s magic faded and she fell with Shining Armour catches her with his back and lowered her onto the ground “I can see why your scared of Stardust something about her magic is different to anything else, that ring on your horn is also different it magical but it allows you to create this barrier it no normal pony magic… it mixed with Earth magic long forgotten isn’t it”

Goldenmare chuckled “yes that is true my smart stallion friend but that feedback will keep Stardust out for a while till I get my hooves on the elements.” Goldenmare turn to her guards “Now go and get them all… they should be travelling with that bolt bouncing Pegasus Stallion to Dust Town about now”

“Yes my queen” all three bowed and Gold Horn then opened a portal with his magic passing through it.

Angel snorted and kick at the forcefield hard it shuddering a little form the impact “Well it seems someone hates me too, not to worry when I over throw Princess Celestia and Luna I shall… oh right that where I got to be… Luna” in a flash she was gone.

“That not good…” Angel said seeing how sudden she left.

“No and it seems my little sister going to get a first hoof taste of the action with that wicked mare…” Shining Armour also concerned by what happened and unable to do much.


Ponyville…

Rainbow Dash landed outside Sugercube corner and called out “Pinkie Pie how goes everything?”

Pinkie Pie came out “Oh you won’t believe it, all the cool things we getting set for your birthday, party poppers, cake, balloons and tones of fun games!” Pinkie Pie clapping her hoofs together and bouncing around “It be ready in time as well cause what a party if it not on time”

“Right Pinkie. So have you seen Electuroo?” Rainbow Dash asked the hyper pink pony.

Pinkie Pie nods “Oh yes I have he said he was going to Dust Town to pick your present up and to let you know as well since you most likely would of guest why” Pinkie answered “Oh and the Cutie Mark Crusaders gone with him!”

Rainbow Dash frowned at this “Great then he will be late…”

Pinkie Pie shook her head at this “Not a chance, he taken Twlight’s balloon with him”

“That massive thing? Seriously? What did Rarity and Applejack had to do to get those fillies off their hooves” Rainbow Dash thinking of reasons

“Oh that cause they helping me get the party done super quick and on time of course” Pinkie Pie answered with a bit of laughing. “I got a really cool song as…”

Rainbow Dash put her hoof on Pinkie Pie’s snout “Save it for later please…” Rainbow Dash flies up and looking down to her “I am going to quickly finish up on things” she flew off but then a spark of light and she opened her eyes seeing just a silvery like clouds all around her.

“Rainbow Dash…” she turned around to see a silver coated Alicon standing before her “It me Mich… but you can call me Stardust now…”

“Wha-what is this place!? What going on!?” Rainbow Dash looking to her left then right dashing around then lands before Stardust. “How did I get here!? And why are you…”

The hoof calmly on her snout the moves away “Shh, I only can send this quickly… I am not quiet show how this magic of mine works but Electuroo and the fillies are in danger get your friends and get to Dust Town now…” suddenly everything returned to normal.

“Whoa” Rainbow Dash felt uneasy what she saw and quickly dashes to Twilights “Hope Twilight at home!”

Twilight was finally putting the books in order with her magic when all the sudden as Spike opens to door Rainbow Dash burst through and hits Twilight hard both lying under a pile of books “Whoa Rainbow Dash, Twilight are you two ok?”

“I will be once I get everything back in order!” Twilight said with annoyance “You have no idea how long I been working on this”

Rainbow Dash jumped out of it and spoke out “No time for that I had some weird strange and crazy vision like I never had before, can magic allow you to implant thoughts and talk to someone from a great distance!? Please tell me!”

Twilight was rather confused by what she said “Of course that how I was able to break that hold Discord had on you why…”

“Oh no no no” she dashing around with worry like Twilight only seen a few times

“Rainbow Dash stay still and talk… tell me what going on?” Twilight asked and Rainbow Dash lands before her.

Rainbow Dash breathing a little “Have a drink” Rainbow Dash took it from Spike and took it all in one go.

“Thank you…” then she spoke “Electuroo’s mum just spoke to me but she not human any more she some silver mare Alicorn Pony and used her magic to get a message to me, Electuroo is in danger and so are the fillies!” Rainbow Dash said pressing her head to Twilight’s “Is that good enough for you!?”

Twilight took this chance to see this and felt the magic “Whoa that some magic I never could use it from that distance. I believe you let get the others at Sugercube corner”

“Right on it!” Rainbow Dash flew right on of the house and Twilight ran off after her with Spike trailing behind.


Dust Town…

Electuroo flew over almost at the town with the kids in the balloon laughing and enjoying the ride since it was speedy with stallion Pegasus power “Having fun Cutie Mark Crusaders?”

“Yes! We are thank y'all for taking us to Dust Town!” Applebloom called out laughing with her friends.

Electuroo could see from a glace that they was having a blast “Just remember our deal”

“No problem” Scootaloo replied “We promised and we keep it right Crusaders?”

“Yep” the other two replied as Electuroo came at his final approach to the town flying over it once and circling around to slow for a landing with the large pink balloon in tow.

“All you have to do is tell us how you got your cutie mark since your one of the coolest stallion ponies around!” they all jumped out of the balloon after it landed and Sweetie Bell spoke out of their part of it and all three was before him giving the cutest look he ever seen.

Electuroo looked at his rear leg then back to them “Tell the truth I haven’t got a clue when I did, you all do know where I really come from right?” he dared ask the question to the fillies.

“Of course, Applejack said ya're from another world that ya wasn’t even a pony before coming here and that cutie marks don’t excise there” Applebloom replied cheerfully to Electuroo bouncing around him.

Electuroo laughed a little “Well I came here through the magic mirror and woke a week later I was told I had it already”

“Wish it happened to us” Scootaloo sighed

Electuroo put his hoof under her chin and raised her head look at him “Hey I heard from many that it may take time but when you finally get it, it will be extra special moment” Electuroo said to her and the others giving them a graceful smile.

“Yeah your right but we will keep trying though. So…” Sweetie Bell then points a hoof “Oh maybe those cool looking guards can help”

“Cool looking?” Electuroo turned around to see three golden coated and armoured ponies walking towards them. “Something about them is giving me a really really bad feeling…” Electuroo stood in front of the kids “You three stand behind me there is something really wrong about them”

Applebloom peered over his rear leg and notice the dark grins and the looks they gave really gave her a shiver “ah think ya're right Electuroo, they really don’t look nice or feel nice…ah don’t even want to say Howdy to them…”

Scootaloo was about to disagree but they looked evil “Ah! Keep them away they look like they want trouble”

Electuroo posed himself for something bad about to happen “Well look at that brothers he can feel something wrong and his right” they stood apart and he looked to each of them he could see defending the kids was going to be a lot harder. “Now save us the trouble and come with us now”

“I knew something was off…” he turn to the fillies then back at them with a smirk they saw this and looked at each other “Kids hold on to my front legs hard as you can we about to go Thunder Bouncing” Electuroo whispering to them, they nod and got hold to his front legs “So you want us right” they moved into a more 180 degree position. “Now your going to see why I have the name Electuroo and why my move is Thunder Bounce!” his wings flagged rapidly.

“STOP HIM!” Gold Wing yelled and as they charged at him

“Too slow” he grinned and in a burst of speed he dodges them and bounce off Gold Wing and bouncing around hitting the walls of buildings into town.

Gold Wing got up from the ground and saw how fast he moved “Well now we in for some fun” they all grinned and walked into Dust Town.

Geo Crafter was finishing packing up an item in the box when he heard a loud crash then followed by another and when he came out of the store room “What on heck and tarnation is going on in here?” the he saw three fillies and Electuroo lying there with sparks flying off them and the kids was laughing.

“Sorry for the rude entering but I just acted on impose” Electuroo got up turning to the fillies “I really don’t want those gold armoured ponies get hold of them and had to do something to get them out of harms way” Electuroo turn to the open door and closes it.

“What?” he walked over to the window and saw what Electuroo meant. “I don’t like the way they look, they come to my home town and to capture you or the kiddos but not on my watch!” Geo Crafter took out the horn from behind the counter and opening the door “You three picked the wrong town to come to! I demand you leave at once!”

“Demand” Gold Dust pulls out some dust “I will give you something in demand” he blows it but then Electuroo came out and flap his wings and cause it to back fire but Gold Horn blocks the dust with a barrier.

Gold Horn sighed “That was too close, becareful brother that pegasi is going to be a tough cookie as we witness twice now”

“Then we have to move to extreme measures” Gold Wing grinned “We just going to have to harm his mother and sister”

Electuroo then thought back to the morning about that strange feeling and the words “Stardust and Angel right?” they gasped “You looked shocked”

“B-b-but how… how does he know!” Gold Horn was spooked by this and so was the others

“Oh that for me to know and you to find out” Electuroo smirked and saw he gave time for Geo Crafter and heard the horn blow and then the doors open with ponies stepping out some with magic forming from their horns while others flying and ground with pies and other things in their hooves. “I say your welcoming is over and you should leave, I don’t think the towns pony like your taste in trying to kidnap me and the kids”

Gold Horn looking to his right then to his left “ this isn’t what was supposed to happen… that alone should have been enough to get him at least to come…” Gold Horn magic glowing as he prepared for a fight.

“Either way we still got a job to do for our Queen, she counting on us and we will not fail, these weaklings will not know wha…” suddenly in a blur of rainbow colour he was hit and spinning around in the sky rapidly and lands still spinning till he came to a stop lying there with his eyes spinning around “What hit me…”he said in a daze

“I did you no good for nothing jerk!” they looked up and gasped to see Rainbow Dash flying there on the spot before them “Now leave Electuroo and the fillies alone!”

Gold Dust turns to the sound of hooves coming closer and fast when the turns his backed up instantly “This isn’t good, not at all good, it the ponies of harmony! All of them!”

Gold Horn turn with a narrow look “How are they doing this!? It impossible, we took that captain with simple ease and yet here, blackmail and other means of methods have completely failed… we her personal guards for Goldenmare’s sack we shouldn’t even been in this mess” Gold Horn backing away with the other two as they could see they was very much out numbered and out gunned by air, ground and magic.

“Lets just say we saw what was coming and got here in a hurry” Twilight said to them walking ever so closer with the others now all in a semicircle around the three that was pinned against the wall their backs against it all very scared now and this wasn’t normal for them since they knew they was very very much in trouble. “I gather your Goldenmare’s personal guard”

Gold Wing frowns “How do you know that name!? no one should since events of her ruling was forgotten, ‘the time that was forgotten!’”

Twilight smiled “I know that was the title of only one book that was ever made and Princess Celestia had it and gave me it this morning to read and I learned that Goldenmare was the Queen of this land before it was called Equestria and that she was ruler far before Discord was around.” Twilight explained to them with her magic glowing from the horn. “Now you better get going and never come back”

Each of them looked at each other then back at her “So that it your going to let us go?” Gold Dust said with a hit of bitterness to his voice. “We get ganged up on, look like wimps and that is…”

“We defeated ya before we even got here since ya are out numbered 20 to 1” Applejack said with a grin “And ah wouldn’t let any harm come to my sister Applebloom specially to a set of mules like ya three!”

“I see my guards been defeated” the voice came from above and they all looked up to see no other then Goldenmare before them and in a magical field was Princess Luna.

Twilight gasped “Princess Luna!” she yelled out in shock.

“Don’t worry she going to be my guest, since we can not take the bouncing stallion and the fillies we just have to settle for her instead but I must commend you all on a job well done” Goldenmare spoke calmly “It takes a lot and I mean a lot to submiss my guards” they took their place in front of her as she lands still keeping Luna inside the bubble.

“Let her go!” Rainbow Dash was about to make a move but Goldenmare horn glows brighter

Goldenmare saw her pause “Good, now all of you stay where you are or I might have to do something you will regret. Spike write a letter to dear Celestia” Goldenmare narrowed her eyes on the small purple dragon hiding behind Rarity. “It is of my terms and demands”

“Rar-Rarity… Twilight… sh-should I?” Spike said very nervously to his friends

Rarity turn to Twilight and she lowered her head “Yes Spike dear we have no choice, that beauty of rotten apple has the cards…”

“Indeed I do” Goldenmare just stood relaxed as everyone looked at her and Princess Luna.

Spike sighs and talks out the quill and paper “Go ahead…” he ready to write it.

“Dear sweet Princess Celestia, I bring you the news that your dear sister with three others are my distinguished guests, Stardust, Angel and your Captain of the royal guard” everyone gasped at this and her cold stare made them keep quiet as she continues. “They are all fine and well but that depends on you and your mares of harmony compline to my demands. You will hand over all the elements of harmony to me before midnight tonight at where it all begins when they came to light once more in the depths of the Everfree Forest if you do not compline within the given time I will turn each and one of them into golden statues for entirety. Former ruler of the lands once time forgotten Queen Goldenmare” She finished telling him and Spike finished writing it. “Now send it and I am sure she will come here since your all here. Now I be going and have time to think this over”

In a flash of light Goldenmare, her guards and Princess Luna vanished before them and Rainbow Dash just yelled out at the top of her lungs “THIS IS THE WORST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!” Everyone gathered at the spot that Goldenmare had vanished with Princess Luna not sure what to do as Spike sent the letter to Princess Celestia and now the waiting begins.

Author's Note:

If some people wondering about the context of the story it because this was written long before season 3 and EQG. The magic mirrors was a idea I came up with when I first starting MLP in October last year and finished as well, I will be posting each chapter on a weekly bases now.

Please bear with the grammar and spelling mistakes. ^^

PreviousChapters Next