• Published 7th Jan 2013
  • 1,208 Views, 28 Comments

Rainbow is More than Just a Simple Mare. - nrace



Rainbow dash is found by a friendly person, in a large metropolitan city.

  • ...
4
 28
 1,208

Love will Never Die

As I looked Rainbow in the eyes for the last time, I shed a tear. It fell right on her cheek and slowly absorbed into her fur. I continued crying until it was noon. I closed Rainbows eyes, dropped all of my supplies and created a miniature sled out of a few bits of cloth and some tree branches I found. I put her onto the sled and slid her limp body down the large crevice,
I swear it was about as cold as liquid nitrogen. Then it hit me, my old memories of me in my chemistry class. I remember the time when my best friend Josh sat next to me and unsheathed a large metal vial filled with liquid nitrogen.

"Stick out your hand". He asked

"No god damn way am i going to put my hand into that shit, If Ms. Jenkins finds out about this she will have our heads."

"Oh come on man are you a baby? scared of a bit of cold?"

"Fine! just make it quick."

I stuck my hand out and when the liquid nitrogen hit my hand it felt like, like nothing I have felt before. A cold burning sensation rushed up my arm, freezing it in place. My arm was totally frozen, the blood must have cooled so fast that it shocked my immune system and shut down my arm. As I cried out in pain my teacher looked over and then the principal walked into the room, my teacher was hurriedly rushing towards my principal and escorted him outside, and looked scornfully at me and my friend. After that incident I lost one friend and a teachers respect. A very, very bad thing especially with mid-terms coming up.

"Dammit, i shouldn't have left the house this was the dumbest thing I could have ever done."

I continued to carry Rainbow for a few minutes until I took a break. I took some nuts and berries out of my pocket and started eating them, then I looked at Rainbow, I started wondering if I should save the small amount of food I have for Rainbow? I stored the rest of the food into my backpack and continued walking. I looked back at Rainbow and saw her mane was filled with snow. I shook her mane off, I looked at the wound on her head. It was filled with pus and blood. I walked over to the side of a deep fissure and hurled up all of my lunch.

"NO, NO NO NO!!!!"

All of that food, just went to waste, in this,this hell hole. I curled up to Rainbow and took the longest nap in the world, like that mattered anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------

When I woke up I was started by something. It felt like it got warmer, much warmer. It felt like March, 60? 50 degrees? As I continued walking, and pulling Rainbow I actually felt like, today was going to be a great day.

"Uhhhh wha what happened?"

"Rainbow your awake!"

Rainbow got up out of her cot and she started to fly.

"Rainbow you can fly!!!"

I hopped up onto her back and we soared through the sky.

I started to hear a scraping sound, it got really, really annoying. I started to sway my arms around, like I was trying to swat a fly. And I woke up In a cold hellish hole.

"SHIT! SHIT!! NO!!... I was so, so close"

I started to cry, if only that were real. I got up and started to pull Rainbow, in the distance I could see some odd looking feature carved into a large snowy wall etched with small lines. As i got closer I saw that there was this black smoke coming from a chimney. I ran as fast as
I could, making sure Rainbow didn't fall off I strapped her in with a belt. When I was running I tripped over a mine.

"Holy shit!"

I pulled my leg off of the mine. Luckily this one was a dud, that scraping sound wasn't just in my dream it was real. Everywhere I looked I heard scraping. That dreadful scraping, it was the mines! I carefully walked over to Rainbow and got her off of the sled.

"Now where the hell would you get mines at a bottom of a crevice."

As I walked carefully over to the large towering building I looked at Rainbow, she still smelled of blue raspberry's. I never took into account that she was such a fragile and loving creature. I did care about mines, I ran as fast as i could. Without thought I ran as fast as I could. BOOM, BOOM *CRASH* BOOM. These mines were so stupid, with a 5 second delay on each one they went off like fireworks, rattling my head inside and out. Large boulders about the sizes of semis fell down and crashed onto the ground shaking the whole crevice making it impossible to stand up. It eventually cleared and I ran up to the door and slowly opened it. It was as dark as ink inside of the fortress-like building. I heard scuffling and a large man the size of a bull was holding a gun point blank into my face.

"Hello there good sir, Ivan! Put ze gun down I believe he is friendly, welcome to my palatial estate, as it was a month ago, it was very beautiful here, a small amount of snow here and there,"

"Oh uhmm it's very nice to meet you Mr?"

"Dr. Dr. Yakov"

"Nice to meet you, Dr. Yakov, i was wondering if you could help me and my friend?"

I showed her.

"Well well well what do....." the Dr.'s voice trailed off.

"Well this is a very, very, very big problem..."

"What? can you save her? please I, I cant have her die!"

"She's not dead, no and she's, no, could it be possible?"

"What! what's the problem!"

The Dr. was in a state of disrepair, Ivan stared glumly at Rainbow. And me? I was terrified, I had no idea what I got into. Yakov stood up and walked over to a cabinet filled with different types of drugs. He popped a pill, two, three. And looked back.

"hmmmm yesss she's still real"

The doctor collapsed to the ground and got back up.

"What the hell was that?"

"A form of a reverse hallucination drug, or as I call it revehigh"

"Are you ok?"

"Yes yes do not question my authority, I am a doctor after all"

"What are you going to do to her?"

"I have no idea, she's not dead, or alive."

"Can you help her?"

"I dot know, I have no idea of what to do with her, I know she is a pony. And I have seen worse than a pony before."

"Like?"

"Oh nothing"

The doctor wandered off into another room muttering something about squids and how they can transform into sheep.

END OF CHAPTER 7

Author's Note:

There is more coming out this week!

Comments ( 4 )

1980145 on it's way, soon I hope :pinkiehappy:

omg more!!:pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment