• Published 7th Jan 2013
  • 1,208 Views, 28 Comments

Rainbow is More than Just a Simple Mare. - nrace



Rainbow dash is found by a friendly person, in a large metropolitan city.

  • ...
4
 28
 1,208

Hearts Warmth

Well it's good to be back in the position of well.. actually being able to talk. I missed my voice. Even if it sounds like someone is scraping a metal hook on a wash board. It was getting late so I kissed Rainbow on the forehead and doze off to sleep next to her.

-----------------------------------------------

I woke up pretty early but some someone touching my shoulder. It was Rainbow

"Oh Rainbow how i love you so much"

"two legs don't forget about me loving you"

I give her another deep passionate kiss on the lips and she takes my shirt off. She starts to feel my abdomen and licks my cheek. She shakes her mane and accidentally hits me in the face. I kiss her from her shoulder up to her forehead where we met as one looking into each-others eye's

"Rainbow i swear if anything ever happens to you i will kill you:

"You would never do that" smirked Rainbow

I start to tickle her arm and she starts to laugh. We lay in bed for a few minutes thinking about our relationship and how nothing could surpass it. I look at my phone and i see it has barely any charge in it. I see i still have 1 bar in here.

"Wow i still have cell service?"

I dial the number to my mom and nobody picks up.

"I heard it buzz all of last week when you were out"

I checked my voice mails and i see maby even hundreds of voice mails. All from my mom.

"Honey are you there? Honey!" *end of message*

"Honey if your there please say so i need your help!!" *end of message*

"Please darling pick up (starts to cry)* *end of message*

"Honey if anything happens to me I want to know that i lo***" end of message*

"SHIT! i knew it i just knew it!!! something happened to my family! no, no no no no NO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs hoping someone wold reply.

"N--N-Nick ive never seen you s-ss-so mad before"

I start to weep at the thought of my yelling in front of Rainbow

"Sorry it's just that my parents... they're gone....... forever"

I hug Rainbow and she returns the hug

"We need to get out of this hell hole one way or another. And we need to do it now"

----------------------------------------

I ask Rainbow if she could possibly big up to the surface of the snow and she got through to the top.

"OK Rainbow i have an idea"

"Yeah?"

"Your going to do a sonic rainboom and we are going to go to Mexico"

"Mexico? wheres Mexico?"

"I don't know where it is but were going to find my parents"