• Published 6th Jan 2013
  • 1,078 Views, 28 Comments

Background Ponies to the Rescue - dtlux1



Luna sends the mane 6 to find a castle, that was 1 month ago, now she must go to everyone's favorite background ponies for help. Story edited by opuscon789

  • ...
10
 28
 1,078

Sorry for the wait

Sorry to people that like this story, I have about 5 chapters all writen, some have been written for a year, I just haven't gotten around to typing them. While you are waiting, enjoy this story :D HERE IS THE PLACE TO CLICK! Sorry for the wait, but I will eventually have a chapter up.

Comments ( 2 )

3959078 I have been trying to improve on this story, and have thought on going back and editing it for some time now. Those are some good sugestions. And while you say this story is bad, it is far better than a lot of stories on this site. Take this story for example. :pinkiehappy: Thankyou for the sugestions, maybe when I get the time, I will come back to this and fix it. And just so you know, there are people that do like this story, so it isn't that bad. I agree it can use improvement, but again, far from the worst story on the site. Thank you though, I am someone who can accept criticisum, and I know quite a few people who can't. I hope I have time to make this story better, been meaning to for the past year.

3959078 Also.

pinky

It's Pinkie.

Login or register to comment