• Published 3rd Jan 2013
  • 21,437 Views, 422 Comments

Applejack Gets a Back Rub - Shakespearicles



Spike gives Applejack a back rub. The Mature tag should tell you what happens next.

  • ...
61
 422
 21,437
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 105 )

Gosh. How Rarity used Spike like that really gets on my nerves. After all he's done for her? :flutterrage: Guess this story will be removed from the Sparity group soon.:fluttershysad:

Aww, you didn't elaborate!

And then Spike ate her. She tasted like apples. The end.

Next year! You thought he was finished, butch only began!!! Spike returns to bang a yellow Pegasus in... Spiked punch two: keep calm and learn to fuck the dragon, cumming on your face soooooooooooon!!!

1985231:facehoof:Why? Did you really have to do that?

1985226 The Mature tag should tell you what happens next.

:flutterrage:Sequel! :yay:If that is okay with you.

1985378 Why yes, you may write one.

Cute.
That's all I can say.

Commence read.

Well there ends that.

Time skip into flashbacks.

1985231 Oh, he ate her alright:ajsmug: *slurp*

Well, Rarity being a bitch blew the ending for me. It was still good; even though, Rarity became OOC in yet another story as a greedy whore.

1985334
Yeah, and it does. But it's not quite as fun or satisfying.
Still, you're the author.

1985802 I would all that very OC, considering Rarity's romantic tendencies, the ones she suddenly doesn't have here :ajsmug:

This ending was so abrupt!! Hmph... Well whateves sad to see an end to the fic, but it closed all loose ends. I guess that's a plus. At least the ending was believable and Spike's circumstances made all the more so.

I like how this ended. An excellent story!

What an sad way to end Spike's and Rarity's relationship especially after what happened. The strange thing is how come AJ never found out from Rarity or even figured it out about what happened between her and Spike when its been two years?

Well at least we went back to Spikejack shipping in the end and what nice way to end the series with the title.

1986338 AJ was asking why he had left in the first place, indicating he didn't give reason, (at least to her). Mostly it was out of fear of his own greed (and resultant growth). But I would imagine Rarity would have kept the details of their falling-out to herself.
1985820 Rarity never had romantic feelings toward Spike. He says "I love you." but at no point does she reciprocate the sentiment. Ultimately he was deluding himself emotionally.

1986360
Now I remember, he left so fast before anyone had an idea of what happened so... yeah, I can defintely Applejack asking questions before eventually giving up and leaving it up to getting the answers from Spike himself when he returns and Rarity can keep secrets...

1985756 This isn't OOC for Rarity at all. In 'Spike At Your Service,' she said that it would be nice to have someone owe you their life so you could get favors.

Rarity is a shallow, manipulative bitch, and only genuinely terrible people think she's best pony.

I smiled at the ending.:twilightsmile:

1987158 So the absolute worst episode, where Spike has none of his proven skills suddenly is your argument? And it's weak at that. She said it would be nice to have someone serve her, which just about every sapient/sentient being would agree with. She didn't say she'd treat someone like shit and play with their emotions. So no, still wrong.

Pretty suck ending dude. Turning Rarity into a money grubber too? Story was going good til this suck chapter.

Well, this chapter was incredibly polarizing. If you liked it, great. If not, just pretend the previous chapter was the last chapter and that Spike lived out his days as a pony masseur. And I'm sorry if chapter 3 misled you to think that 'Applejack Gets a Backrub' would suddenly become RarityXspike for its completion.
Or feel free to even write you own version of what you think should have happened. Seriously. Spike x (whoever you want.)
(Refer to my previous comment on the matter.) 1963418
But don't get mad at me for trying to inject some conflict emotion into a clopfic.
If you don't like this chapter, that is your right, and it is 100% okay. Okay, sorry for the rant.
iambrony.jsmart.web.id/mlp/gif/132899857833.gif?1335782143

1987962You know what, YOUR 100% RIGHT! This is your story and your the author, and you did a great job. At the beginning of this chapter I was like, "TO YEARS LATER, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS", but then after I calmed down abit I started reading and I like what you did with this story, even the part with Twilight, (even though I like that pairing), giving Spike some boundiers when it come to her, and even telling her about Trixie's love for her.

All and all, this is a great story. Ended it the way you started it from the beginning, with Spike and Applejack. They should be greatful you made the story longer! You turned your one-shot SpikexApplejack clop-fic, into a 6 chapter, funny, clop-fic hit. Great Job!!!:moustache:

1987655 At the very least, she's a gold-digger who's not above exploiting a little kid's feelings to get favors.

Did I miss something? What happened between Spike and Rarity?

1989156 The first draft of the final chapter revealed Rarity having referred Spike to the spa to collect a finders percentage of his wages and that's why their relationship fell apart. But it made her appear very out of character, and it was ultimately unnecessary for the ending, so it was edited out.

1989283 OH ok I was just curious as to why every one was calling her a bitch. Thanks for the reply.

1989283

Oh, I just read it and was reading the comments so I was confused as well.

I think I would have liked it to stay the way it was, what was described seems very in character for Rarity to me. Then again, I hate that manipulative, stuck up bitch of a pony.

On a lighter note, this was definitely an enjoyable read. The ending was short, sweet and well delivered and the clop scenes were well described without being overly smutty. Plus the 'two dicks' idea for dragons made me laugh.

Everything seemed to fall into place very well. It makes sense that after a span of time, all those erotic massages would become monotonous and lose their appeal. As much as I love Spilight, and as much as I wanted Twilight to be happy with Spike, it's better for Spike to have familial bonds with a few ponies. How lonely would it be if every female in his life was someone he could have sex with, but he had no family? There would be something missing.

The very end was actually quite beautiful. Gave me the same kind of feels I got from the first season finale of Ah! My Goddess, particularly when Spike whispered in her ear. This definitely rises above the standard clopfic. It has plenty of clop and Spike getting a ton of mares, but there's a valuable emotional core that really makes it worth something. Good job.

Although I have something to say about “the Usual.” That sounds like the kind of thing anyone would say when they frequent an establishment. The spa twins should probably come up with a more un-usual code word, otherwise they might end up with some very surprised customers.

Thank-you for writing this. And thank-you for removing Rarity's betrayal from this chapter. All that Rarity hate had me confused.

1988948 Except she rewards and gives Spike things all the time. On top of that, Spike volunteers to help her out. She doesn't go and make him help her. The so called glamour shot with the Fire Ruby is directly stated by the story writers that it was all in Spikes head. All of the lighting and the sparkles were supposed to provide that.

1989805 IRL most reptiles (and sharks too) have two. So if R34 mares are gonna have crotch boobs, Spike is gonna have two dicks. The more you know.
1990118 The idea of calling it "The Usual" came from this comic series: The Usual by Pyruvare

1991776

I... must have missed you putting in the crotch boobs...

But I was unaware of that fact about reptiles, thanks for that.

Nice ending actually. I'm a little sad I didn't read the first draft of the final chapter but I'm happy with the story all the same. It ended simple and romantic even after going that far overboard. Most...of the harem-stories turn into brainless rutting (or whatever you call it around here) every other chapter. It simply bores you to death after a while.
So in a sense I'm happy you ended when you did. :coolphoto:

1987198 i read your story from begining to end and i have to say that I am greatly pleased with how it turned out and the ship at the end was great. keep it up cant wait to see more from you

This fic was great, loved the way you ended it.

Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters! Extra-chapters!

Funny and smutty, but with some real romance that i found to be most excellent. I've only been on this site a few days and i must admit it's quite refreshing to see such awesome authors with such excellent stories. Thanks for writing this great fic. :rainbowdetermined2:

I was waiting to read this until you completed it, but now that you have, I can say it's one of the better ones I've read. As for the ending, the passage of time never fails to make me morose, but you pulled it out nicely. From the vivid descriptions to the depth of character and sexual creativity, I got the feeling of reading Romance Reports with Spike as the main character.

2082569 Hopefully, yes. Although I have read stories where the stallions are unable to handle themselves around him too. :pinkiesick:

1992242 where do i find.... ponies...?

2115245 Are you just referring to my avatar-picture or do you want to some links to the stories? The only one I can think of right now would be Beauty of the Beast which although sadly cancelled had a great start. And chapter 4 featured mostly Big Mac.
Many other stories I've found mostly mention the possibility of it as a joke more than any serious mention. There was this Applebloom-centric fic called Ah've made a Terrible Mistake in which Applebloom wakes up in a world so horrendously strange she is determined to get back - there is a mention of Big Mac serving every mare in town - complete with three male stallions who proudly state that there is no seen connection between them and they still are in love with them.

Other than that, you find ponies kind of everywhere in the brony community - here are mostly stories, but there are animations and music and oh so many things. If you live around or even in America there are Bronycons and all this conventions to go too.
Or, you can actually search for any couple you like. If you NOT find something, then write it! I've seen a fanfic where a mindcontrolled Pinkie attempted to rule the world. Who mind-controlled her? Why, none other than Gummy himself! So yeah...have fun with that. :twilightsheepish:

2115527 your profile pic... XD i want moar ponies! also do you like flutterdash or Luna x OC stories?

2115576 I'm kind of open on shippings. The only thing I dislike are badly made OC's, as they are often self-inserts or glorified self-inserts. I disliked them back in my 'early' days when I started reading fanfics and my dislike of them is still strong as ever. But with any character in the show...I have no problem with any ships. Many ponies (especially the Mane 6) fit well together and non-ponies fit most of them too. I give special props if I see ships I've never seen before (and they are decent quality). Rainbow Dash is, as unlucky as she is about it, a 'great victim' for shippings of all kinds. And well...with a pony as vulnerable and cute as Fluttershy who can say no? Also Luna fits nicely too. All this isolation and 'little problems' like her speech make her quite easy to write for.
But as of now, I'm undecided which ship I like the most. I'm a fan of Spike but understand the problem of most ships with him having quite a few initial problems. I'm a fan of well...everypony. I would be unable to name my favourite pony because well...I like them all! Even the 'ponies' which aren't ponies, like Spike or Gilda I like with a passion.

Well, back to profile pics, yours is nice too. Although I dislike weapons in MLP, I'm quite fond of turning phrases around, twisting them until even the most innocent one is a promise of pain and destruction. :pinkiecrazy:

Login or register to comment