• Published 5th Jan 2013
  • 720 Views, 44 Comments

On Nightmare Station - Quantum_Shift



A couple of friends try to survive terrible horrors and each other.

Comments ( 6 )

3181848
Broker was part of the original Duo in this story :applejackconfused:

However, glad to hear you're enjoying the story.

Well... Shit.

They be right fucked now.

3182382 Think about how CD feels, man.

I'd like to ask anyone who reads this to give some feedback on the CD character. What do you think of him and why, etc.

I wanna know how I'm doing.

Except you Donny, you have no say.

3706538
don't forget the period in between the names, it's actually supposed to be there. His name is pronounced 'Copy dot Data', or just 'See-dee' (CD) for short.

In case you're wondering, Pieman rarely checks his messages, unless I badger him to, hence why I'm responding instead of him.

Just as a question from the author, what d you think of the characters in general? Who're your overall faves, who do you dislike and why? Just wondering, feedback helps make the story and future stories better, after all.

5355386
Well, the story isn't DEAD, it's just on a long hiatus while I try to find a home. And a job.

Broker, however, is dead. This also demarcated the point where the Main Character shielding came off, and people aren't immune to making mistakes or getting themselves killed.

Login or register to comment