• Published 21st Dec 2012
  • 5,233 Views, 194 Comments

Star wars: First contact - Da_Spy



A Imperial frigate orbits the world of Eqeastria under the command of a Sith warrior.

  • ...
13
 194
 5,233

VII

Authorization code 003458994 accepted...... order. Launch two Sentinel class Landing craft to support current ground forces....... Sith ordered special tactical team be sent down to review planet defenses. Approved.


"Look for anything out of the ordinary,” Shining Armor ordered to his commander of the battalion of twenty Royal guards. The commander, whose name was Mist Kicker, saluted, flying off to relay his orders.

He glanced up. They had been ordered by Celestia to follow and apprehend the aliens, or "Humans," as they called themselves. They posed a danger to Equestria, his wife, and his sister, and therefore, he would take them down at all costs. He looked over to his commander when Mist Kicker returned. He gave his captain a nod, confirming that they where ready to head into the forest after them.

"Let's move out!" he ordered, beginning to lead the Guards into the forest.

"Wait!" a unison of five cries made him stop in his tracks.

Turning, he saw one of the things he did not want to see: his sister. "What are you doing here, sis?" he asked. He was completely aware of what she would ask, or better put state.

"We are coming with you." Oh, not going to happen.

"No Twily, you can't come with me,” he argued, preparing himself for the battle he would undoubtedly lose.

"We have to. We are the Elements of Harmony! We have stopped Night Mare Moon, Queen Chrysalis and King Sombra!" Twilight argued, showing no sign of backing down.

Shining Armor groaned, scratching his head. Thinking it over, they did have experiences with defeating dangerous villains, and even took on an army of changelings. He weighed the decision as best he could before finally deciding.

"Fine, but it is my mission, my rules,” he said, sighing again much more heavily.

Twilight smiled, hugging him.

"Alright, let's go kick some alien butt!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed, receiving three nods of approval and no response from Fluttershy, before she started flying slowly over to something that had her attention in town.

Shaking his head, he once again nodded towards the Commander. He knew he could not convince his sister to not go after them if he said no. They would have gone alone. Still, if anything happened to her, he would never be able to forgive himself.

"Wait," he said looking between them. "Where is Rainbow Dash?" He tilted his head as they looked around at each other.

"Huh? She was just-" Twilight was cut off by a rainbow streak.

"Twilight, you have to come now!" Rainbow yelled with a gesture at her to follow. Twilight raised a brow with a huff. She looked to her brother, who had a grin on his face.

"Well, it seems you are busy, Twily. We can take care of this,” he said, still grinning.

Twilight sighed, shaking her head. "Okay, Rainbow, lead the way," she said as the mare took off in a flash of rainbow colors, soon followed by her friends.

Shining Armor gave a quick laugh before facing his commander and following her into the brush.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Multiple Pony Life signs detected... confirmed... Threat... Orders... Fall Back.

65 had sensed their life signs the minute they entered the jungle. He had reported it to Kira, and now she was contemplating what to do. They could easily engage them in the forest, but they had sent in a lot of soldiers. She was expecting a transport to at the least drop off a squad of troop, and they could use it. She never liked being outnumbered. Almost as if someone heard her wish, her comlink beeped. She looked down at it, picking it up and answering.

The image of her master and the captain, popped up. Her masters arms were crossed, as he was obviously not in a good mood. The poor captain looked dreadful; he obviously had angered the Sith. Only Sith could cause someone that much horror.

She nodded her head. "Greetings, master."

He gave a stiff nod before talking. "Greetings, I take it negotiations did not go so well?" he asked, amusement evident in his voice, before continuing. "Well, anyway, we will have two transport standing by, in case you run into trouble you can't handle."

She frowned in both confusion and annoyance. "First, there is nothing on this planet I can't handle, and also: why don’t you just get us out of here?" she asked.

Her master turned his head to the captain who until now had been quiet.

"For some reason, the forest seems to have some sort of natural distortion field. If we send a ship down while you're in the forest, it might not be able to come back. So we don't want to send them down until you get out of forest."

Kira sighed, for this presented a problem.

"If that's true, we could be spending a little bit of time here. They are hunting us in the forest," she informed him, thinking of possible solutions.

Her master chuckled. "Wow, you must have angered them pretty badly. Anyway, I will be sending a special ops team to find a possible fuel source. Ours is completely drained, except for a small bit that is keeping us in orbit. Plus, they will survey the village."

Kira bowed her head. "Very well, master. We will stay out of sight, and we might be able to meet up with the team,” she said before he signed off.

Well, this greatly annoyed her. She wondered how the Captain screwed up. They quickly began making their way, far away from the search party. But if they persisted, maybe they could be persuaded; everybody has a price.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nate Saloon sat in the rumbling drop ship staring across at two of his teammates, waiting for them to arrive at the surface.

Nate was the scout and sniper of the mobile commando unit, designated shadow one; or they just called him Nate. The squad's mission was to find an alternative fuel on the planet so they could leave this–from what he heard—fairy land.

He sighed, looking around at his squad mates. Alex Bin, squad leader sat to his right, and Alexa Bin, his sister and communication officer, sat right in front of him. And Joseph Antery, heavy weapons expert, sat to his front left.

When they landed, Nate's job was to explore the town, a hard place to stay out of notice, from what he had heard, especially when the only aliens they had met considered them hostile, which they are. Sadly, Nate was told to only engage if attacked or ordered.

Suddenly, the intercom cut in with the pilot.

"Here we are, boys and girls. Welcome to Wonder Land! Good luck!"

Author's Note:

Ok took a while, because of stupid writers block lol. First off I didn't send the mane six off because this takes place during season three and I wanted to follow it somewhat. Second, Next chapter might have to wait until this whole Alicorn thing blows over.