• Published 21st Dec 2012
  • 5,233 Views, 194 Comments

Star wars: First contact - Da_Spy



A Imperial frigate orbits the world of Eqeastria under the command of a Sith warrior.

  • ...
13
 194
 5,233

Chapter I

Over a lone lush world orbited a large acclamator class starship, its silver hull shinning from the sun's rays. A lone imperial mark donned its side, along with the many turrets that also sat across the hull, ready to be called into action. The ship had made a blind leap for hyperspace, trying to escape a New Republic battle fleet that was causing severe damage to navigation and engines.
On the bridge, a lone figure stood, battle armor covering his body and a lifeless mask covering his face. His long cape danced with the ship's air flow, revealing two lightsabers. The rest of the bridge crew rushed around, repairing the damaged systems. They did their best to avoid the figure, for the body of the last officer to give him bad news lay across the floor.
"Captain Adjess!" the figure shouted, his voice echoing across the bridge.
"Ye-Yes my lord?" the man standing near the back off the bridge answered, casting a nervous glance at the body of his Superior who had angered the Sith. Captain Adjess was not a warrior; he was a frail man who was a skilled negotiator. He had blue eyes and wore the usual black military outfit of an officer with the colored insignia's.
He looked back up at the Sith who had not moved from his stance. "I wish you to send an assassin droid down to the planet to scout."
"My lord, if I may, why an assassin droid? Why don't we just send a probe droid?"
The Sith slowly turned to him, revealing the death mask he wore; the mask would move in sync with his face. Only his was made personally to come off easily, unlike the other death masks which were permanent. It smiled. "Because it lessens the possibility of you failing, and we know what happens when you fail."
The captain gulped, feeling his neck nervously. "Yes, sir." He saluted, turning and walking off the bridge.
____________________________________________________________________________
"Twi, will ya calm down?" Applejack said, ducking to avoid a book that flew by, narrowly missing her head.
Twilight, who was rushing around her house, quickly picked up a book, flipping through it quickly before smiling at her success. "Don't worry; I found it!" she said triumphantly turning around to find an angry Applejack who had been dodging books throughout.
"Oops. Sorry,” Twilight said blushing. “It's just... meteor showers of this size are rare, and I need to be totally prepared for it." She looked around and mentally checked off everything she needed. Hmm, books: check. Telescope: check. Notebook: check. "Okay, lets go!" she said happily, jumping up, ready to go.
Applejack looked at Twilight's equipment worriedly. "Okay, everyone else is already there, so just how are ya gonna carry that?”
Twilight just smiled. "Hey, Spike!"
As Twilight walked to where they would meet for the shower, she was so happy that she could almost skip. She had invited her friends and the Cutie Mark Crusaders to watch the meteor shower alongside her, and all of them accepted! This was going to be so much fun!
When they finally arrived at the site, which was right by Sweet Apple Acres, her friend had already set up their stuff. Rainbow Dash had a lounge chair set up with Scootaloo beside her, Fluttershy had a few of her bird friends with her, Rarity and her sister had... well what didn't they have? And Pinkie had the picnic sheet out as well as her party cannon. The first thing Twilight did was set up her telescope, because the shower had already begun!
But as soon as she finished setting it up, Pinkie Pie bumped her out of the way. "Yay!!! Let me see!"
"Hey, Pinkie!"
But Pinkie was ignoring her.
"Pinkie?"
"Umm, Twilight, are the pretty rock supposed to be heading straight for us?"
This caused everyone to look up, only to realize that one of meteors was heading straight for them!
_________________________________________________________________________
10 minutes before.
IJ-65 was one of the best assassins in the empire. He was the master's favorite one for scouting missions because of his skill with the Vibroblade, which he carried on his back.
He walked along the corridors of the ship, for the captain ordered to meet him at the launch bay. According to the plan, he would be dropped onto the planet via landing pod. As he arrived at the launch bay, which was filled with landing crafts, Tie fighters, and bombers, the captain proceeded to give him the master's orders.
"You are to not engage any sentient lifeforms! And don't talk to them either, only talk in imperial code."
IJ-65 accepted this. Imperial code to organics only sounded like a low growl or grumbling, so any conversation with locals, if any at all, would be indistinguishable. "Okay, you will be dropped in via fighter, because the navigation systems for the pod were damaged. Report back anything you find. Good luck."
65 nodded and climbed into the small pod. Luckily, his legs could fold up, so he would easily fit in the pod designed for probe droids—although his head was a bit of a squeeze.
His master's voice spoke up. "Alright, you have been fitted with a transmitter inside your head, only you will be able to hear me. Okay, launch."
A loud clank echoed through the pod as the clamps let go, releasing the pod into the atmosphere. Looking on the scanners, 65 could see that one tie fighter would carry the pod into the drop zone in the upper atmosphere.
The pilots voice sounded through the small pod space. "This is Delta one, ready for drop in Three ... two... one... drop."
The fighter launched the pod at full speed toward the planet so it wouldn't have time to burn in the atmosphere. It was quick, and the computer began replaying the distance from the ground after 3000 meters. "2000 meters. 1500 meters, 800 meters, 100 met-"
It was cut off by the crash as the pod met the ground. The pod must have been cheap quality because it broke apart the instant it hit the ground and threw 65 across what seemed to be an... orchard? That was the last thing his senses recorded as his systems went into repair mode.
____________________________________________________________________________
"Run!" Twilight screamed, diving out of the way as the object soared past her and her friends. Obediently, her friends also ran in several directions as the object collided with the ground in a chaotic array of fire and metal parts flying across the clearing.
"Wait a minute, metal isn't suppose to be in an meteor!" Twilight noted.
The smoke cleared to reveal the ponies covered in soot and dirt. Rarity was passed out on the ground with Applejack trying to wake her up.
"Girls, is everyone okay?"
The response she got was a groaning, "Yes!"
"Fluttershy, could you take the fillies home quickly?" Twilight asked, shaking her head to get the dirt off. There was a loud, screeching sound of metal, and they spun around, freezing in terror at the site of multiple red eyes starring at them.

Author's Note:

Well this will be interesting. lol If any of you have questions about story just put it in comments. ;) And sorry for putting you through my writing skills.