• Published 12th Jan 2013
  • 518 Views, 29 Comments

Investigation Files: Lady in Pink - Muleicous

Comments ( 5 )
HMB

I wonder if Pinkie was really going to let Colty "take" her, or she was going to kill him instead.

Oh geez, how did I miss the "Day 3" update? anyhow the two chapters are quite the read, especially with cannibalism that Pinkamena had commit without any sugar or spice to make it tasty:applecry:. I am a little surprised that Colt is traumatized with the whole 'Cupcakes Incident' when he imagines the skulls begging him to free them and would go as far as visually replaced Twilight with the walking, massacred body of Rainbow Dash. However, more so that he recalls the times with Pinkie Pie that no doubt, would have loved to spend more time with her before knowing the incident, and as well as used as a good obstacle to hinder any romance that Colt may have like Twilight which is preferable then immediate romance that other stories had done. And if that's not enough, it ends with the happy murderer willing returns to her hometown to the P.D to not only turn herself in, but as well as wish to see "Colty".

At Day 4, It starts out with her talking about the Cupcakes that Colt unknowingly ate as she try to make him sexualize about it:twilightoops:(no comment). I can see the great fear of Pinkie for not only its pointed out about her level of insanity, but adding the fact as well for "Pinkie Pie being Pinkie Pie" as she can do things without much explanation as how she did in the show; mixing these two fact can make Pinkamena more unpredictable and (in my mind) horrifying character then her original counterpart as how she can easily kill anyone with her defying methods with such ease.

I can see a lot of build-up tension between Pinkamena and Colt, as not only to this day that she still wants Colt to this day, but even he want her as well! Interesting show of character that's for sure, but I can't help but wonder why despite them being friends before (as how chapter 1 stated), that she won't allowed Colt to call her by old name of Pinkie Pie. It shall be interesting to how how Colt's love-life goes around as the situation continues as not only Pinkie Pie haunts his mind, but Twilight wishes to aid him as a friend which may bloom into something more over time, hopefully Pinkamena won't catch a whiff of this.

as for the ending, the new killer had a relationship with Zecora before gutting her and used her bodily parts as cooking parts...wow, I have to say, talk about ending you lover's life for in sake of 'finishing the job'. Although I would have to question the nature of their relationship, like how it came to be, I am curious as to what is 'the usual' that the killer needed that Zecora has provided for sometime. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Anyhow, keep up the good work man! it's been a good read:pinkiehappy:

2033444
Unlikely, she wouldn't make false promises (since it would be like Pinkie Pie breaking her Pinkie Promise, despite the fact that she didn't make one) just so that she can kill Colt a that time, if she could have done so at other times before with her abilities to defy things like the show.

HMB

2035964 Well, when you think about it. She would actually go with it. Funny thing is, I was pondering about that my entire time at school and it hit me that I shouldn't really try and think about it since it's "Pinkie Pie being Pinkie Pie."

I like this story, a story that is grimdark and makes a good use out of the Cupcakes settings. I enjoy the drama you have laid out so far, I hope to see more of your work soon.

2107002

You just might, I started a new job so I have a little less time to work on chapters, but I pan on getting a new one out before the end of the month.

Login or register to comment