• Published 29th Nov 2012
  • 2,178 Views, 135 Comments

Hearts Warming Eve - overlord-flinx



Happy Holidays all around, and within Equestria, warmth is abound. Music, laughs, and love.

  • ...
2
 135
 2,178

PreviousChapters Next
Sweetie Belle and Silver Spoon: Santa Claus is Coming Prt. 2

In the still wee hours of the morning, Silver Spoon stirred in her bed. She heard a light but sleep disturbing knock at her door, but was reluctant to even bother with it. It was bad enough she stayed out later listening to Pipsqueak's song, but she was not in the mood to wake up for whoever was knocking. But, it was a knocking that refused to go away. Fuming, but without the strength to really get into the anger, Silver Spoon slipped out of bed and moved through her quiet home to the front door. "It had better not be one of those door-to-door donation collectors..." She mumbled to herself.

The knocking kept coming and coming as Silver Spoon reached the door. She slowly worked the knob of the front door and moved it open, ready to see whoever was bothering her this morning. When she did open it, the sight of Sweetie Belle dressed in thick coating and earmuffs welcomed her.

Santa Hooves
By: Cutie Mark Crusaders
Performed: Apple Bloom

You'd better not--

SLAM!

"Silver Spoon!" Silver Spoon heard Sweetie Belle whine from behind the slammed door.

For a moment, Silver Spoon held her breath, thinking about her next action. Beyond her own tired resolve, she reopened the door and gave Sweetie Belle a tired look. "...One verse..."

Sweetie Belle brightened up and cleared her throat, ready to continue her song.

You'd better wash up,

"I think it's watch..."

You'd better not fly,

"Good, because I can't..."

You'd better not drought,

"What?"

I'm telling you why,

"I couldn't if I tried..."

Santa Hooves is coming to town,

"Is he?"

Santa Hooves is coming to town,

"You said that..."

Santa Hooves is coming to town.

"I think I've heard that..." Sure enough, Sweetie Belle stopped singing and smiled at Silver Soon, "...Are you done?"

"Mhm!"

"Great..." SLAM!


"That seemed rather rude..."

"It's to be expected from ones who feud."

"But Cupid, it was a lovely song."

"It was Tinsel, though not so frightfully long."

"Maybe enemies can be friendly this time of year..."

"Perhaps so Tinsel, this I do not fear."

PreviousChapters Next