• Published 29th Nov 2012
  • 2,178 Views, 135 Comments

Hearts Warming Eve - overlord-flinx



Happy Holidays all around, and within Equestria, warmth is abound. Music, laughs, and love.

  • ...
2
 135
 2,178

PreviousChapters Next
Chrysalis: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas V.1.

Hearth Warming warms the deepest reaches of any living heart. But to some, the cheer takes some time to start. For a wicked heart that is as cold as ice, the joy of the holiday perhaps must come twice. A perfect example in this vast land so adored, is none other than the queen of the changeling horde.


Dank and dreary as ever, the Changeling palace hall had a gathered selection of the queen's subjects. Their thick, blue eyes watched obediently to their mighty queen as she fluttered before them in her true form. Not one spoke, not one dared to do anything so foolish before their queen spoke. Soon, their ears rose at the sound of their queen's clacking voice. "As queen of the changeling horde... I have come to a decision over our participation in this year's Hearth Warming celebration in Equestria..." her subjects said and did nothing in response, "On this holiday, Celestia outstretches every year the olive branch of peace... If only for the one day. I've decided we will accept this year; if for nothing else but to draws an easy meal from the ponies..." the horde fluttered their wings and gave little cackles of their mandibles.

"However... We are not creatures that will come to a celebration with empty hooves. Let us strike a blow against Canterlot in the form of a gift they will never forget..." it was at that that the select collection of changelings figured out why they were there, and acted on it.

Each one presented a musical instrument and looked at their queen. "Start at the beginning, we're to go for one verse to prepare..."

It's Beginning To Look Like Hearth's Warm
By: The Changelings
Performed: Chrysalis

It's beginning to look like Hearth's Warm,
No matter where I go;
Listen to all the ponies chant, to tune it out I simply can't,
With their carols and songs on an endless flow.

It's beginning to look like Hearth's Warm,
Gifts given around;
Contrary to what you think, my plan is without a chink,
Not a lie to be found.

Chrysalis signed for them to stop as she began to smirk devilishly. "It's the perfect plan..."

PreviousChapters Next