• Published 20th Nov 2012
  • 1,446 Views, 12 Comments

Captain Equestria: The First Wonderbolt - ShamrocknRoll

  • ...
5
 12
 1,446

Other Allies

Applebloom and her friends met up at school near her locker. The three knew too much about the invasion the changelings and they realized they could trust no one. Not even Cheerilee, their trusted teacher. “I'm scared.” Sweetie Belle told her friends. “I mean who knows. Cheerilee might be the mastermind behind all of this.”

“Too small apples.” Dinky said cool as a cucumber. “A school teacher is good for propaganda, however Canterlot's the big cheese of Equestria. If Changelings wanted to take us over, a school teacher would be just one minor cog in a machine.”

“Which is why we have to find Captain Equestria and the Super Stallion Serum.” Sweetie Belle pointed out. The Crusaders and Rainbow Dash seemed to be the only ones who knew about anything about the secret invasion of the changelings. Who knew if Celestia or Luna were already compromised. Rainbow Dash was doing her best to look into that rumor.

“Rainbow Dash is handling finding the Serum. Its up to us to find Captain Equestria.” Scootaloo said. Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara trotted over the four Crusader members.

“Still going on about Captain Equestria? He's just a myth. Then again you are blank flanks and they never learn.” Silver Spoon said.

“Yeah, no wonder Cheerilee has asked you four to see her before class.” Diamond Tiara sneered. “She had to tell you that you can't pick a mythical pony.” The Crusaders frowned, all the work and research for nothing. “She's in the auditorium.” The Crusaders slowly walked to the auditorium, crestfallen at this development.

“Isn't it weird that Cheerilee is in the auditorium and not in her classroom?” Dinky said. “I have a bad feeling about this.”

“Define bad feeling.” Applebloom stated. “Like spoiled apple cider bad feeling in your stomach or skunk juice bath bad feeling?”

“Like Changeling plot bad.” Dinky whispered. “I mean children are the future and who has access to the future for six hours a day? Plus if she has said we can't do Captain Equestria what does that say?”

“That maybe Captain Equestria doesn't exist?” Scootaloo asked. “Despite her admiration for Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo was slowly starting to think maybe The Captain never existed or at least didn't exist anymore. “Maybe we were wrong, maybe our patriotism blinded us to the reality.”

“Nope, maybe she's trying to censor us.” Dinky said.

“Dinky, you said that when the Filly Scouts gave you the wrong cookies.” Applebloom pointed out. Dinky was known for being somewhat of a conspiracy theorist.

“THAT'S a conspiracy and you know it.” Dinky countered. Street Sweeper passed the fillies again and smiled at them.

“Good morning fillies how are you today? Hope your parents told you all about the Changeling War.” Street Sweeper told them. The Crusaders hung their heads and shook them. “Aww well, let Mr. Street Sweeper tell you about the Changeling War during recess. I mean Captain Equestria wasn't the only hero in the war.” With a chuckle Street Sweeper continued his job. “By the way, why are you listening to those bullies? I just cleaned the auditorium and nopony was in there.”

“Wow thank you Street Sweeper.” Applebloom said.

“My pleasure fillies.” With that, the four crusaders went to class, learning about science. Sweetie Belle kept notes, wondering if maybe simple science could help foil the evil changeling plot. After class, the four Crusaders agreed each had to have a job if they had a chance of surviving this. Sweetie Belle was the archivist, Scootaloo was the scout, Dinky was the tactition and Applebloom was the main soldier. They went to recess and saw Street Sweeper sitting on the grass eating hay fries, he looked up and saw the four fillies. “Hello again my good smiling fillies. So who wants to hear about my story about the Changeling War?”

“Wait you are a veteran?” Applebloom asked. Street Sweeper nodded.

“Sergeant Street Sweeper, I was Captain Equestria's second in command in his squad. When he wasn't going solo or with his buddy Biscuit.” Street Sweeper elaborated. “We had some great adventures we did. So why are you still worried about the changelings?”

“The Super Stallion Serum was stolen.” Applebloom said.

“Canterlot has been infiltrated by Changelings.” Sweetie Belle added.

“The only safe place is the Everfree Forest. But not for long, the only reason we're here is because we have to keep our knowledge a secret. Plus it seems you're no Changeling, you would've killed us if you were.” Scootaloo chimed in.

“You fillies have very much been reading too much comic books. I mean I love comics, but there is definitely too much of a good thing.” Street Sweeper pointed out.

“Things always come in three Street Sweeper. Call me a pony who has apophenia or a nutcase but lets see. Changeling War, Chrysalis trying to crash Shining Armor's wedding, who knows what King Cocoon is doing, remember he wasn't there.” Dinky pointed out. “He's probably very angry we got rid of his wife.” Street Sweeper placede his hoof to his chin. He was about to say something but the bell rang, recess was over. Scootaloo felt something in her mane and looked up, it was a piece of paper that said: “Meet me after school by the flagpole. -Street Sweeper.”

Comments ( 3 )

DIS GON BE GUD:rainbowkiss:

I have two thigs to get off my chest:
1. This is how you spell Apple Bloom's name, not Applebloom.
2. It seems a bit rushed.

Login or register to comment