• Published 15th Oct 2012
  • 2,531 Views, 62 Comments

DayZ of Hardship - Nightwish



Why the fuck are you reading this? Read the Long Description!

  • ...
7
 62
 2,531

Epilogue

Its been a year since I left Chernarus, and I gotta admit, Equestria is awesome once you get used to being a pegasus. Dmitri managed to get his bite taken care of by some zebra named Zecora (WHO NEVER TALKS FUCKING NORMALLY!), and Martin even managed to hook up with someone named Rainbow Dash (Dmitri was right, she's a cocky little bitch.). As for me, I mainly stuck with Vinyl, helping her out at home whenever she needed it, and hogging her couch at night.

I can't say I really miss Chernarus, but I do have a few regrets, including leaving Aleksander behind. He was a good guy, even though I didn't know him for very long. I often find myself wondering what ever happened to him after we left, but I always convince myself that he's fine. Never being able to find my parents was tough on me, but I managed to get along.

My leg has fully recovered since I came to Equestria, but there's a nasty scar on my leg where the wound used to be, though nobody seems to notice it much. We ended up destroying all our guns, seeing as how we wouldn't need them anymore.

The only thing I can really complain about is the food, which is all VEGETARIAN. I swear, I would give anything for a piece of bacon in this place. I've never even seen a bowl of pasta or anything like that in this place, which I set out to fix by learning how to make pasta myself (the first time was a disaster, and Vinyl was laughing her ass off while she watched me try to get rid of all the dough scattered around the room) until eventually I could make a decent batch of spaghetti (HARD TO DO WITH NO FUCKING MEATBALLS!).

Anyway, I can hear Vinyl coming, so this journal entry will be short. Maybe someday I'll be able to go back to Chernarus and haul Aleksander's ass in here whether he likes it or not, or maybe I'll be lazy and continue to hog Vinyl's couch.

Comments ( 15 )

me gusta! I loved this story :D A sequel wouldn't be as good though. You deserve a rest man.

Hog that couch my friend, hog that couch.:raritywink:

2053229
I might start another story in a couple weeks when I have time off.

2053060
Thanks. It would've been better if I didn't have to work so often, but hopefully my next fic will be less tiring to write combined with work.

Please start a sequel from when they first entered the portal it burn my insides now seeing the crazy shit that unfolds.

you should make a sequel on Aleksander or how they lived the rest of their lives

2443489

Challenge considered, though currently I am working on another fic that should be up in a couple days hopefully.

2474649 It'd be cool if they had to go back to the Chenarus with the mane six if they found out if he was alive...but it's your fic so this is just a suggestion

2503227
Sounds like an interesting concept, but I'll have to wait until I get through my next fic to think more about it. More than 1 story going through my head completely destroys my ability to write.

Best dayz story ive read in my life.

7493853
yep I'm thinking of maybe making a dayZ story. do you still play dayZ?

Login or register to comment