• Published 8th Oct 2012
  • 1,933 Views, 18 Comments

Tales of a new Wonderbolt - LT_Lightning blaze



Spitfire and Soarin have a new colt.What will they go through on the adventures with their new son

  • ...
10
 18
 1,933

Another family member to add.

Another family member to add

Spitfire Woke up,sitting up and holding on the sides of the bed.She Began to panic but then calmed down,she realized where she was and began to slowly smile.She thought the things in her mind trying to remember the processed on what happen on the Beautiful night.Even though she went through much pain,but was it worth it?Yes,it was.She was proud of herself,she gave birth to a healthy foal.Which,any mother would be Proud of.She Looked down, and to her surprise didn’t see the new baby foal.She then began to frown then and panic.Looking around Furiously,becoming more and more Scared. She Looked everywhere around the room,she didn’t want to get up since she was so tired from her pushing out the foal out.She Started to yell,her yell was loud enough to be heard from across the hall.


She Breathed in and out gasping for air”Where’s my baby?,oh Sweet celestia please don’t tell me he got stolen.Or worse,somepony took him!.I swear, when i find the pony who took my Foal they wished they hadn’t took hi-

Suddenly the doors to her room opened,and the nurse who helped took soarin into the other room across the hall came in and rushed to her side.
“Miss Spitfire,are you alright?Is there anything i can do to help you?She was curious why she’d been yelling,she also noticed that she had Panic in her eyes and she was also breathing deeply.

“Y yes! I can’t find my foal!Im worried sick on who took him!”She had Raised her voice a bit,worried sick.

“Oh you mean you’re foal?Your husband checked out and took him,he said that you seemed so peaceful when you were sleeping with the Foal.He Decided not to wake you up,and took the baby with him so you can get more rest.”She put on a Gleeful Smile,her dimples showing when she was smiling.

Spitfire mumbled to herself.”That thick headed skull soarin,watch when i go home i'ma give him a piece of my mind!I swear,when im finished with him he’s not gonna be able to sit down for a week.”She chuckled to herself,oh she’s was going to hurt soarin,and she was gonna enjoy it.She loved him very,very much but not telling her that he was going to take the Foal back home with him.Now that was a different story,She always had a heart attack and was worried sick.

“Will that be all Miss Spitfire?”

She thought for a minute,then her stomach growled.Showing that she was hungry and haven’t ate Breakfast yet.”Yes,may i please get my breakfast.Im kinda hungry.

She nodded and smiled “Well,from what i can tell,you're more than hungry”She then Giggled a bit.

Spitfire then giggled as well,they were both giggling like little school girls “hehe,yea.” They both stopped giggling after a few minutes,and irirs went out of the room to her food.A Few minutes past,she returned with a tray of food.Spitfire actually looked astonished,usually when she broke her wing,hoof or something else in training or at a show.She would be sent to her Usual Hospital,where all the famous ponies would go.Whenever she was hungry or some otherpony,they would usually give out this icky disgusting green Food.She tried it once when she first came to that hospital,her curiosity got the best of her and she thought that maybe it was a protein food or some sort like that.She was wrong,oh so wrong as soon as she started to chew it she instantly spit it out as soon as he started to chew it and when it hit her tastebuds.It tasted like a rotten plant or sandwhich,(Which By the way.Tastes horrible.)And somepony left it there to rott in the Sun.She wanted to barf,but this kind of food actually looked pretty good.Spitfire’s mouth started to water,just looking at the food Looked pretty good.
“Oh Good,i was starting to starve!”She smiled and grabbed the tray,nodding and softly saying a small”Thank you.”

She left,leaving spitfire behind.While she did that,spitfire began munching down on her food she ate the entire tray of food in a minutes.Once she was finished,she was Stuffed.She felt like soarin,whenever he ate about a dozen pies scarfing it down in a matter of seconds better he asked for more.

She called for Irirs.

“Excuse me,nurse”She yelled trying to get her attentio, or at least tried to.

A few seconds passed and then she entered the room.

“Yes?”

“I was just wondering,when will i leave the hospital?”She wondered if Soarin was going to pick her up or she was going by herself.

“Oh,well your husband soarin just came to pick you up.Do you want me to send him in for you?”

Spitfire nodded,and smiled”That would be nice”

Iriris nodded them then stepped out of the room,After a few minutes soarin came in the room and found spitfire asleep.he Smiled a bit and moved toward her side,grabbing her hoof.What he didn’t know,was that she was planning to hit him.Also,she was fake sleeping to make him think that she was REALLY asleep.

He speaked softly to her.”Spitfire honey,wake up.”

She slowly waked up,looking at him.She noticed that he was carrying Lightning the foal they created.”Soarin,please come closer.

he nodded and walked more closer,he then felt a tingling feel on the back of his head.He winced,then started to stand up rubbing the back of his head.”Ow!What the hay was that for?!”

Spitfire Frowned and scowled at him”You didn’t tell me that you were leaving with the foal!I was Worried sick when i couldn’t find him when i woke up.You Nitwit!”She was now furious.

“Well,im sorry!You’d just look so peacful when i saw you asleep!Im Sorry spitty” He smiled innocently at her.

She then Sighed then smiled “I guess it’s alright,but next time Soarin just tell me alright?Now,if you please.Let’s get out of here”

He nodded then called for the nurse to get a wheelchair for her.A couple seconds she came with a wheelchair for her,she then helped her onto the seat and pulled her out of the hospital and into the entrance of the building.She then slowly started to stand up,soarin helped her up Spitfire holding tight into the little foal who was peacefully sleeping in her hooves.They both began to fly into the clouds and toward their house. She sighed a bit “Thank celestia,that i am out of that bed.That bed hurted my back and was giving me back pain.” Soarin gave out a soft chuckle and Kissed her cheek softly.

“Im glad that your okay honey,espically with are new foal.”

They both smiled and started to head into the rays of the sun.Heading to their house with there new baby foal.


AN:hey guys,how’d you like that?tell me and as always Favorite it!

Comments ( 3 )

the battle of the likes

8-8

WHO WILL WIN?

2622486
Hey, I've seen much, MUCH worse stories. Trust me, so next chapters, I am going to get proof readers.

Login or register to comment