• Published 8th Oct 2012
  • 1,933 Views, 18 Comments

Tales of a new Wonderbolt - LT_Lightning blaze



Spitfire and Soarin have a new colt.What will they go through on the adventures with their new son

  • ...
10
 18
 1,933

Birth

“Come on honey,Push!” Soarin encouraged his wife,who was also giving birth to their soon to be colt/foal.He was holding to his wife’s hoof Spitfire.

Spitfire was pushing,yelling at screaming with all her might.Crushing her husbands hoof with a strong hold.”What do you think i'm doing scatterbrain!oh my sweet celestia,THIS HURTS SO MUCH AHHHHHHHH.”she then tightened her grip on soaring’s hoof.When she did that,soarin yelped. She crushed it so bad that he even thought that she braked his hoof.

Soarin groaned in pain”S-spitty, i-i think you broked my hoof.It hurts really bad!”he complained.this wasn’t TWICE the pain that he had to go through besides, Spitfire was going through much MORE pain then he was.He didn’t know how much pain SHE was going through,but that’s besides the point.

“DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN IM IN,THIS HURTS VERY MUCH.YOU WOULDN’T KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN I AM RIGHT NOW”she screamed and pushed harder,forcing her eyes shut and squeezing more on Soarin’s hoof.She squeezed it pretty hard.because he was now tearing up from the pain she was giving to him.

“That’s it,push Ms.spitfire.I can already see the baby's head!”the doctor said to her,trying to build her more confident on pushing the new born baby.

Spitfire pushed more harder this time,she wanted the baby to come out of her already.She just wanted to hold her new baby,snuggling it and cuddle it.she pushed again,but this time she pushed with all her might.Giving the push all she had and the willpower.she breathed heavily,sweating she slumped.Releasing her husband’s hoof and turning her head to soarin,giving him a weak smile.After that she heard what was like a baby’s cry.

“Congratulations Mr,Mrs wonderbolt,it’s a colt!”lifting him up so he can show theme,then wrapping him up in a blanket.After that he gave the newborn baby to spitfire.
Spitfire grabbed her baby,holding him and cradling him slowly.Tears slowly begun to form in her eyes and ran down her cheek slowly.While she was doing that,soarin was on the floor passed out while holding his injured hoof.he then started groaning in pain barely able to talk.”Doc,i i think my hoof is broken or something.Can you check it out.” The doctor bend down and grabbed his hoof softly.Soarin flinched and moaned in pain. “Well,it certainly isn’t broken but it seems it’s sprained or something else is broken.Well check it out though,just for safe measures.NURSE.

A mare came out pulling a wheelchair,she had a purple and green mane.Her eyes were blue with a tad bit of purple,her cutie mark was a Heart that had a bandaged.Her name was Irirs,she was probably in her twenties she looked young but she was Twenty Five.She pulled Soarin off the ground and onto the wheelchair.As she did that,she started to trout off with him to another room.Sptifire still looking at him and giving him a weak smile she managed to say “im sorry soarin.”

Soarin holding his hoof in pain,while blinking away the tears forming in his eyes.”No,it’s alright spitty,im just happy that are little colt is here.We'll talk about names later alright?till then,ill see you later.”The nurse took him out of the room and into a new room.Surprisingly, close to Spitfire’s room.Well kinda close though,he was across the room.

Spitfire noticed that the young colt was starting to blink his eyes,adjusting to the light in the room and to the new world he’s in.Spitfire started to smile,that smile became a hug smile from ear to ear.”hey there little fella,welcome to Equestria.”The colt just stared at her blankly,then started to tear up.She noticed this and tried comforting him.”Shh,shh.Please don’t be sad,mama’s here.” She started to rock him soothingly,back and forth slowly.His eyes feeling heavy he started to close them slowly.He had the same hairstyle and color as Soarin,his color was a baby blue mixed with burnt red.He had his mother’s orange eyes,his wings was orange with a hint of blue.

“Sweet celestia,he has the same eyes and wings as me.but he has soarin’s hair and color”she mumbled to herself.


Just then the doors burst open and out came all the wonderbolts and walked toward spitfire.Rapid was excited to see the new born baby,he shoved Rapidfire out of the way and rushed toward Spitfire’s bed “Hey,hey!There’s the lucky lady.Congratulations spitfire.” fleetfoot was smiling.

“Oh,hey fleetfoot,Rapidfire.What’s up?”

“What’s up?You’re asking us what’s up,jeez spitfire sometimes i worry about you”he mocked her a bit and started to grin.

Spitfire realized this and rolled her eyes”Oh shut up,fleetfoot”

Rapidfire stepped in this conversation.”So Spitfire,can we see the baby?” She was excited to see the new born baby wondering if it was a colt or a mare.

“He’s right here.Just be careful with him alright?.”She gave The young colt to Rapidfire,who was not holding him in her hoofs.

Rapidfire then turn to fleetfoot.”Ha,i told you it was going to be a colt!now you’re going to have to do my laundry for a week!

Fleetfoot started to groan in annoyance and sighed in defeat. “Alright fine,ill do your stupid laundry.”

Rapidfire smiled proudly and stuck out her tongue then turned her attention to her leader Spitfire “So,where is soarin?He should be here,i know for sure he wouldn’t want to miss this.”

Spitfire started to blush a bit and nervously started shifting around in her bed.”W,well about that..... i Kinda sorta broke or sprained his hoof.So now,he’s in that room.” She pointed out to the room across the hall.

They all turned their attention to soarin, across the hall and laying down on the bed.Soarin noticed them and waved his good hoof.
“Hey guys!”

They all chuckled,then got a good luck at the colt.”Say,he has soarin’s hair and color”.Said Fleetfoot smiling and tickled his belly with his hoof.As he did that,the colt giggled softly.

“Yea,but he has spitfire’s eyes and wings.Say Spitfire, have you given this filly a name yet?”As she told Spitfire that,she ruffled his mane.Messing it up.

“Well,not really.I was thinking when Soarin get’s better with his hoof we can decide on his name”

Fleet foot and the rest of the team nodded and understanded,they could wait till then they started suggesting names to her.
“How about Nightfire.”

Spitfire put on a disgusted face”Nightfire?No way,im letting my kid have that name”

“Soarin jr?”Suggested fleetfoot.

“Well,soarin jr sounds like a good name but that would kinda sound weird and get confused.”

One of the wonderbolt members had an awesome idea.Jumping excitedly she yelled.”Ohh,OHH.What about Lightning!”

Spitfire put a hoof on her chin,she thought about it a couple of minutes then smiled.She Liked the name Lightning.It fitted him,espically with the hair and eyes.Everypony in Cloudsdale,pony and other places will recognzie their son.

“Yea,i like the name...Lightning.A perfect name nice job!” “Thanks!” The wonderbolt member smiled proudly.

Spitfire then turned her head to Soarin’s room,and started to yell.

“Hey honey,how do you like the name Lightning for our son?

Soarin turned his head to her smiling a bit.”Spitty,that sounds Awesome!”

Spitfire smiled and mouthed “I love you”to him then lied down again.

“Hey Rapid,mind if i have lightning back?I want to hold him now.”

She then holded out Lightning.”Here ya go,i gotta say.For a colt he looks pretty cute.”As she said that,she blushed a bit

Spitfire chuckled and grabbed Lightning.Holding him and kissing him softly on his cheek
“Welcome again Lightning,my precious baby” she started to drift off to sleep,as she did that she was still holding to lightning.The wonderbolts turned around and started to walk to soarin’s room.











AN:Hey guys,thanks for reading,please like and Add this to your favorites if you enjoyed the story.