• Published 1st Jun 2023
  • 271 Views, 3 Comments

I Love the Star in You - Twilyx360

  • ...
0
 3
 271

Chapter 14

After finding their way out of the structure. They climbed back up and collected the nine books taking them out of the compartments.

The glow stopped. The trees and roots turned back to normal and the structure sank back into the ground.

And the two walked back to the lighthouse. When they arrived they paced around the main room for a while thinking of how to look after the ancient artifact.

And more importantly. What of the other two crystals?

“What are we of all ponies going to do?”Asked Argyle.

“I don’t know. This is the fate of the entire world! This is huge!” Said Shining.

“And what about this crystal? I don’t want anypony else but us to know about it!” Argyle shouted. Panicking. And then suddenly Argyle thought of an incredible idea.

“Wait! I got it!” Argyle said walking over to the research area. “What? What is it?” Asked Shining.

Argyle walked over to the desk and pulled out an old magnifying glass. And shattered the glass on it.

“Why did you do that?” Asked Shining.

“Nopony will suspect this crystal.” Said Argyle as he picked up the crystal and put it into the casing of the magnifying glass. “If it just looks like a really weird magnifying glass that sits in our desk.” He finished.

“Perfect!” Shouted Shining.

“Thanks” said Argyle, putting the crystal in the drawer. Marking it with a line just in case. “Ok, so what do we do about the other two crystals?” Asked Argyle.

“I thought about that. And well… At first I didn’t think we could really do it until. Well I have a plan.” Said Shining.

“Go ahead, Shining.” Asked Argyle.

“I think we should go to bridlewood. Not now but soon. And if I made a fake unicorn horn out of paper and put a hole in a hat. There’s no way it could fall off.

You could blend in and nopony would really suspect anything of us.” She finished.

“Hmm. Sounds like we could do it. But we will have to wait. The big three holidays are coming again. And you know how busy they get. We should hold it off until spring.” Said Argyle.

“Agreed. Furthermore I still want to just spend some time with you. In fact you know what? I would love to go back there and see what everything in that building means. But for now, put the research on hold.” Said Shining with a smile.

They both sat down on the sofa. Laying on each other back to back and closing their eyes. “Oh absolutely Shining. If I’m going to be busy I would love being busy with you.” Said Argyle.

They held each other’s hooves. “Today was fun though Argyle. I love you.” Said Shining.

“Oh yeah it was. I love you too.” Said Argyle.

And it looks like the fun will soon continue. One way or another.

The key to a new generation of equestria was found.