• Published 25th Sep 2012
  • 1,469 Views, 29 Comments

Journey of the Heroes Part 1: Friendship is Magic - MetaMaster54610



Joey, Tristan, Krillin, [Abridged versions] Achmed and Bowser in Equestria. Hilarity ensues.

  • ...
11
 29
 1,469

Laughter

Soon the group was walking through a muddy area of the forest. "Wherever did Pinkie and Tristan go?" Rarity asked, looking around in confusion. She was answered when a splatter of mud barely missed her, causing her to scream and hold Krillin in front of her like a shield. Pinkie and Tristan were laughing as they made mud pies. Bowser scoffed and walked up to them.

"Will you two COME ON already?" The annoyed koopa snapped. "How am I supposed to beat Fawful to a bloody pulp if you're sitting here playing in the mud?" And with that, he dragged the two away. They only approved of the ride.

"This is fun!" Tristan shouted gleefully.

"I know, right?!" Pinkie responded with a grin. Bowser grunted and rolled his eyes. Rarity sighed.

"My eyes need a rest from all this icky muck!" She said. Then they wandered into a very dark part of the forest.

"Be careful whatcha wish for Rarity." Joey said nervously.

"That ancient ruin could be right in front of our faces and we wouldn't even know it!" Twilight said. Soon it was chaos, as everybody kept bumping into one another.

"Ow! Who stepped on my tail?" Applejack snapped.

"My bad." Joey replied.

"Who stepped on MY tail?" Bowser snapped as Krillin jumped up and down, shouting in pain and clutching his foot. [Well Bowser DOES have spikes on his tail...]

"Hey! Who knocked my arm off?" Achmed snapped.

"Terribly sorry, darling." Rarity replied.

"Actually...um... I think that was me." Came Fluttershy's voice.

"No, no darling, it was undoubtedly me." Rarity replied.

"But I felt myself brush his arm..." Fluttershy said quietly.

"Damn it, I just realized I'm missing both arms!" Achmed said in exasperation.

"Well, that explains it." Rarity said.

"Ouch! Who stepped on my tail?" Tristan snapped.

"Tristan, you don't have a tail." Rainbow Dash pointed out.

"Yeah, you silly willy walnut head!" Pinkie said. "She stepped on MY tail." Twilight stifled a giggle from the ridiculousness going on around her.

Meanwhile....

Dimentio put a hand over his mouth and chuckled as he thought of his plan. "A little.... illusion might do the job." He chuckled. And with that, he snapped his fingers.

And now, back to the heroes!

"Aw geez, I think I stepped in something." Joey said in annoyance. His eyes had adjusted to the darkness, so he looked around. "Hey isn't this where Tristan stopped to...." Joey's eyes widened. "When we first got here...." Joey groaned in disgust. Fluttershy screamed.

"Nyeh? What's so scary about Tristan's..." Joey began.

"Joey... look behind you!" Twilight shouted, pointing at something behind Joey.

"Nyeh?" Joey turned around and jumped back in terror. "NYEEEEEH!" The trees all had creepy faces on them. "Oh no! The trees aren't moving in the slightest, but they look really creepy! This is somehow a reason to stand in one spot and scream like little girls!" And so they did just that, except for Bowser, who crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, and Pinkie and Tristan, who were not onscreen. The others continued to scream like little girls, until they heard two laughs. They looked over to see Pinkie and Tristan laughing and making funny faces at the trees. Joey glared at them. "Whattya two doing?" He shouted. "Get over here and scream like little girls like the rest of us! And that goes for you two Bowser!" Bowser gave a deadpan expression and a fake scream. Pinkie giggled.

"Oh Joey. Don't you guys see?" Pinkie asked.

"Um... Where is that music coming from?" Achmed asked, looking around in confusion. What came next was not expected to say the least.

"When I was a little filly and the sun was going dooooown...." Pinkie sang. Bowser's eyes widened in horror.

"Oh no." He said in terror. "Please no. Tell me she's not really...."

"The darkness and the shadows, they would always make me froooooown." Pinkie continued.

"Um... Sorry Bowser, but...she is." Fluttershy said. Bowser groaned and facepalmed. And now Tristan took over.

"I'd hide under my pillow, from what I thought I saw... But my grandma said that wasn't the way to deal with fears at aaaaallll." He sang.

Bowser scoffed. "I'll say!" He pounded his fists together. "You gotta...." But Tristan interrupted.

"She said Tristan, you gotta stand up tall, learn to face your fears." And then Pinkie took over.

"You'll see that they can't hurt you, just laugh and make them disappeeeeear." And so Pinkie and Tristan laughed at a tree, causing the face to disappear. And they continued the rest of the song as a duet.

"Sooooo giggle at the ghosties."

Fluttershy giggled at a tree and Bowser irritably burned it down, much to Fluttershy's dismay.

"Guffaw at the ghostly..."

Joey and Rainbow Dash laughed at a tree, and branch fell down, narrowly missing Joey, causing the two to laugh even harder.

"Crack up at the creepy..."

Rarity and Achmed laughed at a tree, and then Achmed casually put a bomb in its mouth, causing it to explode.

"Whoop it up with the weepy..."

Applejack bounced off of Pinkie's back and laughed. Mario popped out of a warp pipe and laughed too, only to get burned by Bowser, causing him to run away and jump back into the pipe, leaving behind a caption that said "A Big Lipped Aligator Moment" and a laughing koopa king.

"Chortle at the kooky..."

Twilight and Krillin laughed at a tree, only for the face to disappear and the entire tree to fall on top of Krillin.

Krillin Owned Count: 11

"Snortle at the spooky..."

Everyone but Bowser laughed, and even Bowser smirked as he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. And then, Tristan continued the song.

"And tell that big dumb scary face to take a hike and leave you alone and if he thinks he can scare you he's got another thing coming and the very idea of such a thing just makes you wanna...." Tristan gasped for breath and Pinkie giggled and took over.

"Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuugh." And so everyone but Bowser collapsed to the ground in a fit of laughter, This continued for about 15 minutes while Bowser watched. After everyone stopped laughing, the only sound was the crickets. Bowser broke the silence.

"You know, we could have just walked past those trees." He said. Pinkie threw a hoof around his shoulders.

"Silly Bowsie." She said. "Where's the fun in that?" Applejack sighed and smiled.

"Good ol Pinkie Pie." She said. Twilight hid a smile.