• Published 25th Sep 2012
  • 1,468 Views, 29 Comments

Journey of the Heroes Part 1: Friendship is Magic - MetaMaster54610



Joey, Tristan, Krillin, [Abridged versions] Achmed and Bowser in Equestria. Hilarity ensues.

  • ...
11
 29
 1,468

Kindness

[Bowser's battle theme from Super Mario 64 plays]

Bowser snarled as he rushed at the group. He tried to throw a punch at Twilight, but they all dodged. Rarity kicked him in the gut.

"Take that, you ruffian!" She said. Bowser glared at her and grabbed her by the tail. He then proceeded to pull a Mario by spinning her around by it, culminating in him letting go, sending her flying into Krillin. Achmed stepped in next.

"Wait." Fluttershy said again, still unheard.

"All right, you oversized turtle!" Achmed said as he pulled a bomb from out of nowhere. "I'm gonna blow your ass up!" Achmed threw the bomb, but Bowser breathed out a stream of fire to blow it up while it was still out of range. He then threw a screaming Achmed against a tree, causing his parts to go flying and hit the others. Applejack approached him and smirked. She then proceeded to pull out a rope and create a lasso. She tossed it at the disgruntled koopa.... but he simply grabbed it. Applejack stared in surprise, not letting go of the lasso. This gave Bowser the oppurtunity to attack: He started slamming Applejack into the ground repeatedly, before tossing her into the side of a cliff. Pinkie tried to take him out by firing a cannon at him.

"Take this, Meanie McMeanieshell!" Pinkie shouted as she shot a weird assortment of objects: A stick, a car, an ice cream cone, a coin, a chicken, the SEARS tower, Justin Bieber and Nappa.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" Nappa shouted as he flew towards Bowser. Bowser punched away the stick, causing it to go flying all the way back to Pinkie, hitting her on the head. He ducked the car, causing it to smash into Krillin and send them both flying into a tree, the car exploding on impact.

Krillin Owned Count: 9

Bowser was about to burn the ice cream cone, but Tristan grabbed it from the air and ate it in one bite, then ran away. Bowser instead burned the chicken, causing it to run away. He ducked the SEARS tower and it smashed through the trees. Justin Bieber screamed like a little girl as Bowser caught him and threw him across the horizon, where he was mauled by a manticore. And Nappa disappeared in a flash of light before Bowser could do anything to him. Bowser shrugged and tossed a large boulder into the cannon, causing it to explode and send Pinkie flying back.

"Hey Tristan, let's gang up on him!" Joey said. "You take the left side, I'll take the right!" Tristan nodded and the two of them ran at Bowser, before splitting up and approaching him from either side, both ready to land a punch.

"W-Wait!" Fluttershy said, more forceful but still unheard.

Just as Joey and Tristan were within punching distance, Bowser curled up into his shell and spun around, sending them reeling away. Rainbow Dash made her move, flying around Bowser at super high speeds, creating a rainbow colored tornado. Bowser felt his balance failing, so he glared at the technicolored whirlwind until he caught a glimpse of the pegasus. He watched the spot a few times, and noticed a pattern in her movement. He smirked and reeled back his fist, waiting to strike. He saw his opportunity and punched, sending Rainbow spinning out of control. Krillin got to his feet and ran up to Bowser. He did an uppercut, causing Bowser to reel back slightly, grabbing his jaw and roaring in pain.

"Haha! I did it!" Krillin shouted, jumping for joy... only to hit his head on a tree branch and knock himself out.

Krillin Owned Count: 10

Bowser rolled his eyes and turned his attention to the last remaining opponents. Twilight glared at him and charged, her horn backed up by magic.

"Wait!" Fluttershy said desperately. But Twilight wasn't listening. Bowser attempted to hit her with his fire, but she teleported forward, avoiding it entirely. Bowser threw a punch, knocking her back. Twilight attempted another charge, but Bowser shoved her away easily. She finally landed a hit, shooting a ball of energy that she probably won't use again for a long time into his eye, sending him reeling back. The others got back up shakily and regrouped with Twilight.

"Good job, Twilight!" Applejack said with a smile.

"Yeah, not bad for an egghead!" Rainbow said.

"Thank you girls!" Twilight said with a nod. Bowser regained his vision and roared at them furiously. "Now let's take care of him and get moving." And with this, they all charged at the oversized turtle. But before the fight could continue....

[Music stops]

"WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!" Fluttershy shouted, causing them all to stop in their tracks. Then, Fluttershy turned and slowly approached the koopa king.

"What are you doing?!" Bowser snapped. "I'm trying to clobber you here!"

"Shh. It's okay." Fluttershy consoled before nuzzling Bowser's arm, much to his dismay. "We're not here to hurt you."

"Noooo. I'M here to hurt YOU!" Bowser snapped, moving his arm away.

"No you're not." Fluttershy said soothingly. "You just feel bad right now." Bowser roared.... only for Mario to come completely out of nowhere and jump on Bowser's head five times before disappearing in a flash of light, leaving behind a caption that said "A Big Lipped Aligator Moment" and an injured koopa king lying on the ground.

"Owwww...." Bowser said pitifully.

"Oh goodness! Are you okay?" Fluttershy asked, gently putting a hoof under Bowser's chin so he could look up at her.

"No." Bowser said bitterly. "I just got stomped on by a fat italian guy. You try doing that and being okay afterward!" He stood up weakly, and winced slightly.

"Don't worry." Fluttershy said gently. "I'll take care of you." Bowser turned to glare at her... but he thought about it. It was better than being stuck alone in the stupid forest. He sighed deeply.

"Fine." He said, crossing his arms. Then he turned to Fluttershy with a raised eyebrow. "Where are you going, anyway?" Twilight responded.

"We're going after those three creatures that are working for Nightmare Moon." She said. "I think their names were.... Dimentio, Marik and Fawful..." At the mention of Fawful, Bowser's eyes widened, then turned into a vicious death glare.

"Wait! You're going after FAWFUL?! Okay, let's go! I wanna give that little weasel the ol Bowser treatment!" He shouted, following everyone deeper into the forest. Twilight approached Fluttershy's side.

"How did you do that?" She whispered.

"He said he was homesick." Fluttershy said, equally as quiet. "The poor thing was probably scared to death all alone in here." Twilight smiled after her.

Meanwhile....

Nappa reappeared right next to Vegeta with a neutral expression on his face. Vegeta looked up at his partner in annoyance. "Nappa, where the hell did you disappear to?" He asked, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes.

"It was awesome Vegeta!" Nappa replied. "There were two unicorns, two pegasuses, two regular ponies, a skeleton, a bald midget and two teenagers fighting a giant fire breathing turtle! And the pink pony had a cannon! And I was ammo!" There was a long silence.

"Nappa, have you been getting into Guldo's LSD stash?" Vegeta asked.

"Maybe." Nappa replied.