• Published 25th Sep 2012
  • 1,469 Views, 29 Comments

Journey of the Heroes Part 1: Friendship is Magic - MetaMaster54610



Joey, Tristan, Krillin, [Abridged versions] Achmed and Bowser in Equestria. Hilarity ensues.

  • ...
11
 29
 1,469

Meeting Twilight

The group looked at the unicorn in shock and confusion. Then, finally, Tristan spoke up.

"A pony!" He grabbed Joey by the shoulders. "See, Joey?! I told you there would be ponies!"

"He's not familiar with our kind either!" The unicorn said excitedly. "This is great! I've discovered a new species! We have to get them to the library! I have so many questions to ask!" The dragon nudged her in the side.

"Twilight. We have work to do, remember?" He said.

"But Spike! It's a new species! I need to learn about them!" Twilight whined.

"Ride the pony!" Tristan randomly shouted.

"Wha-" The unicorn was promptly interrupted by Tristan jumping on her back. "AGH!" She struggled to stay on her feet.

"Giddy up, pony!" Tristan said. The unicorn weakly started walking forward, her legs trembling under Tristan's weight.

"Get....off....me......" She said.

"I think you should stop riding, Tristan." Krillin said. "It looks like she's in pain."

"That's what she said." Achmed immediately responded.

"Ha! Good one Achmed!" Joey laughed. The two high fived. Meanwhile, the dragon was rolling on the ground laughing. Finally, the unicorn managed to get Tristan off of her back by levitating him off with her magic. She looked at him with an annoyed expression and levitated him gently back to the other three.

"Well, I can't say that was an enjoyable experience, but I guess I should thank you for snapping me out of it and fixing my priorities." She said with a smile.

"Priorites? Whattya talkin about?" Joey asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I know! Let's use a flashback!" Tristan said casually. The others looked at him in confusion...then jumped back in fear and amazement as the unicorn's letter to some kind of princess and journey to Ponyville played in the sky, as if it were on a projector. After it ended, Tristan clapped. "That was the best movie ever!" He said. The others looked at him in confusion.

"So you're supposed to check on this "Summer Sun Celebration" thingy?" Joey asked.

"And make some friends?" Krillin asked.

"And read about the scary thing that wants to take away the sun?" Tristan asked.

"And blow everything the f*ck up?" Achmed asked. Everyone looked at him in confusion. "Sorry, force of habit." Twilight shook her head.

"Yes. ....To the first three questions." She said the last part while giving Achmed a suspicious glance, to which he responded by shifting his eyes back and forth nervously. "Where did you come from, anyway?"

"More flashbacks!" Tristan said as the entire first chapter of this very story played in the sky, minus Bowser's part.

"Wow. Those three were very suspicious." The unicorn said, raising an eyebrow and putting a hoof under her chin intellectually. "I wonder what they meant by "chosen ones....".

"I think we're gonna go on a great adventure, and make lots of friends to save all worlds from a big black hole that will suck everything up and turn it into a blank white void that has nothing but a little bit of debris scattered around and scary music! Unfortunately, the Sammers Kingdom is screwed, which sucks because it has awesome music. But its okay! After we beat up the robot Luigi and the butterfly and man get married, it'll come back perfectly fine! By the way, SPOILER ALERT!" Tristan said casually as the others stared at him. The dragon turned to Joey.

"Is he normally this strange?" He asked.

"Just another day in Tristanland." Joey replied, rolling his eyes. The unicorn turned to the group and smiled.

"Well, I don't believe we've been properly introduced." She said. "I'm Twilight Sparkle, and this is Spike."

"I'm Joey. And the idiot is Tristan."

"Ice cream tastes better with hot sauce!" Tristan said randomly.

"I'm Krillin." Krillin said with a smile.

"And I.... am your worst nightmare." Achmed said. He tried his best to look scary and made a deep low throated growl. "Are you scared?" He asked, with an innocent smile. Twilight's eyes shifted back and forth awkwardly and Spike snickered.

"Not really, no." Twilight said. Achmed made an even deeper growl.

"And now?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Nnnnot really, no." Twilight said as Spike turned around to hide his giggling. Achmed practically roared.

"How about now?" He asked, almost desperately.

"No." Twilight said as Spike just lost it and burst into loud, uncontrollable laughter.

"Son of a bitch!" Achmed shouted as he crossed his arms and pouted. Tristan gasped.

"That's a no-no word!" Tristan shouted, sounding as if he was close to tears.

"I agree." Twilight said with an annoyed expression, thankful that Spike didn't hear over his laughter. She sighed and smiled at the four. "Well, if you ARE chosen ones, I guess I can't leave you stuck outside. I suppose I could let you stay with me for the time being."

"Really? You'd do that?" Krillin asked in surprise. Twilight shrugged and nodded.

"That's real nice of ya!" Joey said. "Say thank you, Tristan."

"Thank you!" Tristan said happily.

"Yay! I get to sleep somewhere that's not a cave or a suitcase that smells worse than Saddam's mustard gas!" Achmed said, jumping for joy.

"Okay, okay." Twilight chuckled. "But first... Spike and I need to check on the preparations. You're all welcome to join us if you want."

"Sure, why the heck not. Meet some more ponies, sounds like fun!" Joey said.

"I hope we make lots of friends!" Tristan said.

"I wish I had nice friends..." Krillin muttered.

"Friends give both my life and afterlife meaning!" Achmed said. Then he muttered under his breath "At least they would if I had any..."

"Ugh... Enough about friends, let's just go!" Twilight said.

"Come on, Twilight." Spike said. "The letter told you to make some friends."

"Spike, the fate of Equestria does not depend on me making friends!" Twilight said, rolling her eyes.

"Aw c'mon." Joey said. "Maybe these ponies have interestin things to talk about!" Suddenly, they saw a pink pony bouncing down the road, smiling and with her eyes closed.

"Give it a try or I keel you!" Achmed said. Twilight glared at him, then turned awkwardly as the pony stopped.

"Um... Hi?" Twilight said awkwardly. The pony responded by jumping into the air and gasping dramatically, then dashing off at supersonic speed.

"Well that was interesting." Twilight said.

"I like her!" Tristan said. "She's like Jimmy from Science Class! And that guy on Third Street!"

"Ugh... Let's get this over with...." Twilight muttered. And with that, they were off.