• Published 25th Sep 2012
  • 1,469 Views, 29 Comments

Journey of the Heroes Part 1: Friendship is Magic - MetaMaster54610



Joey, Tristan, Krillin, [Abridged versions] Achmed and Bowser in Equestria. Hilarity ensues.

  • ...
11
 29
 1,469

Filler

"Surprise!!!" The pink pony shouted as she appeared right in front of Tristan's face. Tristan smiled. "Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie, and I threw this party just for you!"

"That was nice of you!" Tristan said with a smile.

"Were you surprised? Were you? Were you? Huh? Huh? Huh?" She asked.

"If I said yes, would you help me get my limbs back on?" Achmed said from the floor, his arm inside the punch bowl and his leg in Joey's hair.

"Okey dokey lokey!" Pinkie said as she quickly grabbed Achmed's limbs and reattached them all in the span of ten seconds.

"Holy crap! Why can't Jeff do it as fast as you?" Achmed said, rolling his eyes. Suddenly, Pinkie got in his face with a huge smile, causing his eyes to widen and look back and forth like a frightened lizard.

"So were you surprised?" She asked.

"...... I almost peed myself." Achmed said quietly. Everyone in the room started laughing. "SILENCE!" Achmed snapped, shutting them all up. "I keel you!"

"Soooo..... were any of you surprised?" Pinkie asked with a bright smile.

"Well, I was." Twilight said in annoyance. "Libraries are supposed to be QUIET." She started walking away, but everyone else followed.

"That's silly! What kind of welcoming party would it be if it were QUIET? I mean, DUH! BO-RING!" She said.

"Yeah, Twilight. Quiet sucks. Loud noise is where it's at. Just ask my family! We get sued every week for keeping the neighbors up!" Tristan said proudly.

"Even I'M not that loud.... NEW LIFE'S GOAL!" Pinkie said happily.

"I could help you with that." Tristan said.

"Me too." Achmed said slyly. "I know something that makes LOTS of noise."

"Drums?" Pinkie asked.

"Wha-NO!" Achmed said.

"Pots and pans?" Tristan asked.

"No!" Achmed said again.

"Fireworks?" Pinkie asked, tilting her head.

"No." Achmed said, rolling his eyes.

"Ice cream?" Tristan asked with a wide smile.

"What?! That doesn't even make sense!" Achmed snapped.

"Yes it does!" Tristan said defensively.

"No it doesn't!" Achmed snapped.

"Ice cream makes noise when it hits the ground!" Pinkie said.

"Yeah, but it's kinda quiet eh?" Joey asked.

"Yep! But noise is noise!" Pinkie said happily.

"I like noise." Tristan said.

"Me too!" Pinkie said, bouncing with excitement. "So what are your names? And why are there talking people here? I thought they were only in that little filly's show My Little Human!" She asked.

"You have that here too? Yaaay!" Tristan said happily.

"We ain't got nothin like that!" Joey said. "We have that there Care Bears crap..."

"Ugh! Don't remind me!" Achmed said in disgust. "Why don't they just blow that evil wizard the f**k up?"

"What is it with you and blowing stuff up?" Joey asked.

"Well, it gets rid of the problem, doesn't it?!" Achmed snapped.

"Confound these ponies... They drive me to drink." Twilight thought as she poured a liquid into a cup and gulped it down.

"That's hot sauce!" Tristan said. "I love hot sauce!" Nobody noticed as Twilight ran upstairs.

"I hate it." Achmed said.

"Lemme guess." Joey said. "It goes right through ya?"

"How did you know?" Achmed said, legitimately surprised.

"Lucky guess." Joey said. Then Krillin walked up to join the group, covered in bumps and bruises.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks for asking." He said bitterly. Suddenly, Pinkie pulled a plate of cupcakes out of nowhere.

"Whoooo wants cupcakes?" She said happily. "I made them with Mr. and Mrs. Cake. They're in charge of Sugarcube Corner where I live and work, and they love to help me with my parties, and so does my pet alligator Gummy, he' SOOO helpful with the balloons and the punch, have you tried the punch yet, I have, it's really really good, I made it with...."

"Confound this pony. She drives me to drink." Krillin said, as he poured liquid into a glass and downed the whole thing in one gulp.

"Nyeh, that's still hot sauce." Joey said.

"Can I have some? Either that or ice cream?" Tristan said.

"GODAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Krillin screamed as he ran off to the punch bowl.

"I don't know how he got more hot sauce." Pinkie said with a raised eyebrow. "There was only one bottle and the purple party pooper drank it all."

"Wow. Bad luck." Tristan said as Krillin downed a glass of punch.

"So what ARE your names, anyway? It's important to know your names if we're gonna be friends!" Pinkie said cheerfully.

"Oh yeah!" Joey said. "Name's Joey. This is Achmed..."

"Yo homie."

"........Never again, Achmed."

"Kay."

"And this is Tristan."

"I want ice cream."

"And the bald one is Krillin."

"OH GOD I CAN STILL TASTE IT! IT BUUUUUUURNS!"

"Ugh.... What happened?"

"Ah! Spike's awake!"

"Huh? What's going on here?"

"And the unicorn is Twilight Sparkle." Joey concluded.

"Twilight SPARKLE?" Pinkie asked. "Not like the book with the vamponies right?"

"Of course not! Worst book series EVER!" Tristan said.

"I know right?" Pinkie asked.

"What are you guys talking about?" A raspy voice asked. The group of six turned to see Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Fluttershy approaching with smiles on their faces.

"Oh hey guys! Good to see ya again!" Joey said, nodding at Rarity who smiled in return. "We were talkin about some kinda book about "vamponies."

"I've heard of that series." Applejack said. "Nothin but bad things about it. ..... We're talkin the sparkly ones, right?"

"Yup!" Tristan said.

"I don't read. Nor will I ever!" Rainbow Dash said, spreading her forelegs to emphasize it. By the way, EPIC FORESHADOWING!

"Oh, it's not so bad." Achmed said.

"I didn't think you'd be a reader, Achmed." Spike said.

"Well, um, yeah man, what the hell?" Achmed muttered.

"Ya don't read, do ya?" Applejack said with a raised eyebrow.

"I've read!.....Twice......" Achmed said in defense.

"What book?" Krillin said, crossing his arms.

"..... The Cat in the Hat......" Achmed said, looking down in shame.

"Is that really all, darling?" Rarity asked.

"Well, there's also the suicide bomber handbook!" Achmed said triumphantly. "It has lots of pretty pictures, plus a thing on the back where you get to color a picture of Osama Bin Laden!"

"Wait.... You're a terrorist?!" Rainbow Dash said, getting right in his face.

"Um.... Yeah...... But I'm not GOOD at it....." Achmed said nervously. "The only person I've ever killed was myself. Plus that inflatable virgin...."

"What's virgin mean? I wanna know what that means! It's a word that I don't know the meaning of, which makes me curious!" Pinkie said.

"It means...." Tristan began.

"You don't know what it means, Tristan." Joey said, rolling his eyes.

"I do too!" Tristan retorted. "It's a space station, right?"

"Um... sure Tristan." Joey said.

"So.... Fun party, huh?" Rainbow Dash asked, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah. Almost as fun as the time Tristan and Tea took care of that puppy for Science class." Joey said.

"Oooh, I love puppies!" Fluttershy said. "But... Why was it fun if YOU weren't doing it?"

"Because of what happened when they had to give it back." Joey replied.

"Roll flashback!" Pinkie said.

Rolling Flashback

"I'll miss you, Tristan Jr.!" Tristan sobbed as the teacher took the puppy away. Tea rolled her eyes.

"For the last time, you idiot, his name is Friendly McFrienderson the Third!" She said.

"You are never supportive of me!" Tristan said. "I work hard at a construction site for seven hours a day to provide for you and you call me names and overrule our sons name!"

"You spent the entire time crying over how you wish Serenity was your partner." Tea said, rolling her eyes.

"Because she would make a better wife than you!" Tristan said bitterly.

"What are you talking about? We were never married!"

"That's it! I wanna divorce!"

"BUT WE WERE NEVER MARRIED!"

"Stop yelling at me!"

"This is getting intense!" Yugi said, leaning in closer.

"You said it." Joey said, doing the same.

"I am totally going to make a movie out of this." Kaiba thought. "But I'm going to replace them both with Blue Eyes White Dragons. And they eat the puppy." Kaiba smiled at the thought, and an offscreen YIP! was heard.

"Tristan Jr., no!"

"For the last time, it's... Ugh.... forget it...."

Ending Flashback

"H-He killed the puppy?" Fluttershy asked pitifully.

"Yeah." Tristan said. "We had a funeral, then Tea and I got divorced. She didn't talk to me for a few months after that...."

"Okay, well, um.... I think we should change the subject, wouldn't you agree?" Rarity asked.

"Please do..." Fluttershy said softly.

"I KNOW! LET'S ALL PLAY SOME GAMES!" There was a resounding cheer all throughout the room.