• Published 17th Jan 2022
  • 395 Views, 9 Comments

Stranded - Bestfluttercordfan



rainbow dash gets stranded on a island because of a huge storm that she couldn't control

  • ...
14
 9
 395

Chapter 8

When Octavia woke up she discovered that she was chained up in a place she didn't recognize.

"Where am I. Octavia asked as she heard hoof steps.

" Seems like the guest of honor has finally wake up. Rainbow dash said as she walked to a table.

"Why am I here and why am I chained up. Octavia asked as she started feeling scared.

" Must you always fucking ask so many questions when you wake up. Rainbow dash shouted as she was putting the green liquid into the shot.

"This isn't like you I know you your one of the barriers of the elements of harmony you saved equestria many times why are you doing this this is not like you. Octavia said as she started shaking.

" Simply really I don't care about saving equestria and I don't care about those ponies who used to be my friends. Rainbow dash said as she looked at Octavia with a evil grin.

"Please let me go. Octavia pleaded.

" If I let you go you will tell everyone about this. Rainbow dash said as she walked over to her with the shot in her hoof.

"I won't tell anyone I promise. Octavia pleaded as she felt the blue mare touch her her neck.

" Yes there's a blood vain right there that would be perfect. Rainbow dash said as she jabbed the shot into Octavias neck.

Octavia screamed as her insides were burning from the green liquid.

"Please stop. Octavia said as tears were rolling down her cheeks.

Rainbow dash smiled as she saw her suffer.

" Please it hurts all of my insides are burning all at once please let me go please have mercy. Octavia pleaded as tears were rolling down her cheeks.

Rainbow dash walked over to a table and grabbed a chains saw .

"What are you going to do with that.
Octavia asked as she started feeling scared.

"Oh this will be fun. Rainbow dash said as she walked over to Octavia.

Rainbow dash turned on the chain saw and ran it straight down Octavias chest blood spried every where a lot got on rainbows coat.

Octavia started screaming as rainbow dash was digging around in her chest.

" please stop I'm already in so much pain stop please. Octavia pleaded with rainbow dash.

"I will never stop. Rainbow dash shouted as she kept digging into Octavias chest.

" Stop you son of a bitch stop it right now. Octavia said as tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"Here it is. Rainbow dash said as she pulled one of Octavias insides and ate in right in front of her.

" You monster. Octavia said as tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"Yummy delicious. Rainbow dash said as she licked her lips.

" Your a monster you were great and every pony looked up to you every pony loved you but you changed. Octavia said as tears were rolling down her face.

"I'm not the monster I'm giving these fucking ponies what they dersve. Rainbow dash shouted as she walks over to the table and grabs a cup of the green liquid.

"Why are you doing this little this Isn't like you. Octavia said as tears were rolling down her cheeks.

" I'm doing this because you all dersve this I ended up on that fucking island because of you son bitches. Rainbow dash shouted as she walked over to Octavia with the cup of green liquid in her hoof.

"What is that? Octavia asked with fear in her eyes.

" You'll see. Rainbow dash said as she poured the green liquid into her chest.

Octavia started screaming again as her insides started burning all at once.

Rainbow dash just smiled evily as she saw her suffer.

"Please stop. Octavia cryed as her insides were burning all at once.

" The fun is just beginning. Rainbow dash said as she walked over to the table and grabbed a lighter.

"What are you going to do with that.
Octavia asked as she started crying harder.

Rainbow dash smiled evily as she walked over to Octavia then she lit a flame and put the flame on the inside of her chest.

Octavia screamed even louder as the flame spread across the inside of her chest.

Rainbow dash smiled as Octavia screamed.

" Please stop it hurts it hurts it burns. Octavia screamed as she cryed.

"Now this is fun. Rainbow dash said as she smiled evily.

Octavia screamed as the flame reached her lungs.

" Please stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop. Octavia screamed as the flame touched her heart.

Then Octavia stopped breathing and then she stopped crying her coat turned a dull lifeless color and her eyes just turned a dull lifeless color.

"That was fun to watch. Rainbow dash said as she picked up Octavias dead body and threw it in a grinder.

" Now who should I kill next. Rainbow dash said as she was chewing on a piece of Octavias heart.