• Published 17th Jan 2022
  • 395 Views, 9 Comments

Stranded - Bestfluttercordfan



rainbow dash gets stranded on a island because of a huge storm that she couldn't control

  • ...
14
 9
 395

Chapter 1 the storm

It was a rainy day in ponyville everything seemed normal until the wind's started going faster and the rain coming down harder.

"dashie why is it raining so hard I thought you said we were only going to get a little rain this seems a lot. Pinkie called out as she tryed to stay on the ground as best as she could.

" I will try to stop the rain I thought so too. Rainbow dash replied to pinkie as she looked up at the sky.

" dashie please be careful. Pinkie said.

"I will. Rainbow dash said as she flew up towards the eye of the storm.

" hi pinkie what are you looking for. Twilight said while walking over to pinkie.

"I'm looking for rainbow dash. Pinkie replied.

" well isn't that her over there. Twilight said looking up.

Pinkie turned her head and saw rainbow dash being blown towards the ocean.

"dashie. Pinkie said in a panic as she ran towards rainbow dash.

" pinkie go get away the storm is too strong I can't control it. Rainbow dash said as pinkie was getting closer to the beach.

Then rainbow dash fell into the ocean all pinkie pie herd from the ocean was a big splash and then waves.

"dashieeeeeeeeee.Pinkie cryed out as tears ran down her cheeks.