• Published 17th Jan 2022
  • 395 Views, 9 Comments

Stranded - Bestfluttercordfan



rainbow dash gets stranded on a island because of a huge storm that she couldn't control

  • ...
14
 9
 395

Chapter 6 the apple of the rainbow

When applejack woke up she discovered she was in a dark room she tried to move but the chains around applejacks hooves just got tighter anytime she tried to move them.

Applejack "Where am I. Applejack said in a panic as she herd a door close.

" Good good your awake now we can start the fun. Rainbow dash said as she walked in the room with a evil smile.

"Rainbow? Applejack asked as rainbow dash went over to a table.

" Yeah it's me. Rainbow dash said as she picked up a shot with a green liquid in it.

"What are you doing and why am I here tied up and what happened to your wing I thought you said you were going to go to the hospital so the doctor could fix your wing. Applejack said as she could feel herself shaking.

" I lied I ripped my wing off and replaced it with this robotic wing you like it.

Rainbow dash said as she walked closer to applejack.

"What are you doing with that were friends aren't we you wouldn't want to hurt one of your friends right. Applejack said with a little fear in her voice.

" Relax applejack this will be fun your helping me with making rainbows.

Rainbow dash said then rainbow dash jabbs the shot into applejacks hoof.

Applejack screamed as the green liquid started burning her insides.

"Why are you doing this I thought we were friends. Applejack said as tears ran down her cheeks.

" We were friends until you fucking didn't care I went missing .
Rainbow dash shouted as she walked over to a table.

"I care about you rainbow your one of my best friends I was worried about you when the storm made you fall into the ocean when you went missing I was scared I thought I lost one of my best friends.
Applejack said as tears ran down her cheeks she couldn't believe rainbow dash was doing this.

" You expect me to believe you huh.
Rainbow dash shouted as she grabbed a knife.

"Please rainbow we are friends. Applejack pleaded with rainbow dash.

" Any last words. Rainbow dash said.

"You were my best friend rainbow dash I missed you so much when we finally found you I was so happy what happened to you while you were on the island what changed I miss the old rainbow dash that was loyal to her friends and never did this.

Applejack said as tears ran down her cheeks she felt so betrayed.

Rainbow dash stabs applejack in the heart.

Applejack let's out one last scream before she stopped breathing and her coat turned a dull lifeless color and her eyes closed.

Rainbow dash threw applejacks dead body into a blender.

" Now who's next. Rainbow dash said then she smiles evily.