• Published 17th Jan 2022
  • 395 Views, 9 Comments

Stranded - Bestfluttercordfan



rainbow dash gets stranded on a island because of a huge storm that she couldn't control

  • ...
14
 9
 395

Chapter 4 the rescue

It's been a few months since rainbow dash has been missing.

"It's been months and we still haven't found her. Pinkie cryed.

" Are we ever going to find her. Rarity said as tears started to form in her eyes.

"We can't give up. Twilight said.

" Twilight is right if we give up and she's really out here then what type of friends are we. Applejack said.

"I see a island. Fluttershy said as she landed on the boat.

" Let's check it out. Pinkie said.

" Ok. Twilight said.

They get off the boat and walk on the island.

"Dashie we are here come out. Pinkie yelled.

" Pinkie you say that every time we are on a island. Rarity said.

"Hello girls. Rainbow dash says insanely as she jumps in front of them.

" Dashie we finally found you. Pinkie said cheerfully.

"I knew you were alive rainbow I just knew it now let's go home. Twilight said.

" It looks like rainbows wing is broken. Applejack said looking at rainbows broken wing.

"Oh this it's nothing. Rainbow dash replied insanely.

" Dashie are you ok you been acting weird. Pinkie said as she walked towards rainbow.

"I'm fine. She replied insanely and then she grined insanely.

6 hours back in ponyville.

Rainbow dash laughs insanely

" It's time for my plan to begin. Rainbow dash said insanely.

Rainbow dash ripped off her broken wing and replaced it with a robotic wing the wing was grey but the ends were rainbow colors.

Rainbow dash then fly's over spike and picks him up and knocks him out when spike woke up he was in a dark room chained to a bed.