• Published 26th Jun 2021
  • 439 Views, 8 Comments

The Cat and the Drone - MetalBrony823

  • ...
3
 8
 439

Fluttershy Saves Gumball

In Watterson household with the ponies and princess inside, gumball was resting comfortably in his bed along with Fluttershy who still with him. Gumball was never felt like this to be hugging by a pegasus pony, that will be the first time because he begin to love this yellow pegasus pony a lot since she was take in care his foot. Gumball and Fluttershy then felt something each other, they noticed it but they believe that they are fell in love. Which it doesn't please to someone who hate than Fluttershy replacing him by another one. And it's obvious that someone is discord who spying them outside through the window. He was looking at the cat boy with pure anger and jealousy, at the point to get inside and put away Fluttershy so they can no longer fell in love.

Downstairs, the ponies and the princess are talking about gumball and his mischief towards peoples of Equestria.

"Again your majesty i'm very very so sorry what my son did." said Nicole trying to convince them

"it's fine Mrs Watterson, he have already have his lesson learned, that should be enough" said twilight reassured her.

"just make sure he won't do it again, or i'm gonna teach him some manner, manner of mine of course" rainbow crack his hoof, making everyone glared at her with angry look "what?"

"don't you dare to hurt my son, or i'm going to show how a mother can do to protect his son" replied nicole with an anger who make rarity scared but not everypony's around.

"just try it" said rainbow.

"enough, we aren't there to get some problem with other, rainbow calm yourself please" replied twilight to her.

"fine" she muttered

Celestia and Luna turned to her "Mrs Watterson i would'd like to forget what he've done, but before, we want to know much about him, what he do in his free times, how he doing at school and mostly how he do to get himself in trouble quickly, ith that we might help him for his problems that made him troublemaker."

"i tell you, but don't expect something that will made you both disappointed, which i am so often, besides that's not really what he truly do more often, there are time who he running away from home after i gave him a lot harsh punishments to drove him to my sister Penelope so many times without stopping, that's just ridiculous. But i won't talk much about my sister, speaking of her made me out of control, can't see the point to see my son to compare with me."explain Nicole

Applejack raised an eyebrow about Penelope "why not?"

Nicole throw an angry face to her "because it's none of your business and that won't matter who she is and what she do."

"Goodness Mrs, calm down no need to be rude." said rarity with a bit of anger

"don't you dare to said to me calm down."

Luna then clearing her throat "should we go back talking about your son instead of throwing your anger in our subjects?"

sighed in relief she smiled and said "oh yes, sorry about that, i'm just have a little problem temper, but that doesn't appear often, i assured you."

"Oh yeah?" said Rainbow in a sarcastic voice, not believing at her fake happy and fake smile

Rarity said "sure why i am not surprised."

Outside, Discord have found everything he need to know about the boy and all of his mischief he made all the time, her mother did everything but feel that she failed many times to making behaving which it end to make him running away from home many times he do and get refuges at penelope's house. At the school, his grades are also worse than the ponies have he didn't care a lot of school and resume mischief who end at detention who doesn't work him great that lead him also to running away from his mother's monstrous anger!

"wow, all stuff to end in your sister Penelope, that's unbelievable." said spike.

"i know right" said rainbow.

"and yet it's all wrong, even for a boy." added applejack

"oh dear" said a surprised Luna

"didn't expect that before, for a young innocent boy it appear he needed more attention and more help than punishment who still failed." said Celestia.

"so what are you going to do then? i did everything i do, but he won't behaving" said Nicole downcast of her mother duty who are less effective.

"could you give us a moment will you? we need to figure out all we heard and need thinking about" said Celestia as she and the other ponies retire outside, but the forgot about about Fluttershy who are still with gumball and pinkie pie who made a huge cake for Richard.

"there you go, i hope you will like it, in fact that's the best i can ever do if you want ask me to cooking another one but huge." said pinkie who she over the cake to Richard with his huge mouth open and drooling like a fountain, making the table dirty and also the floor.

"hey Sugarcube, come with us outside, we need you to give our answers at the family."

"sure, right away" she walked out of the house, along with Fluttershy who are behind her.

after a huge moment of reflection, they all return inside, the family hold their breath for what will happen next, they hoped that won't kill them all or even their son who are the one to cause all the mischief.

they began to gulp as Celestia spoke first "Well Mrs Watterson,we've made our judgment"

fear began to be put on their face, expecting, the worse coming.

Celestia smiled as she said "we forgive you for what your son did and that you can be relieved" they all sighed in relief "however, according to his reputation as troublemaker, this should facilitate the deal i'm offering to you."

both are confused of what she talking about, Anais said "what kind of deal? we never talked about deal before."

"we're going to take him in our world so he can have a rightful education in our world, i can guarantee Twilight Sparkle will do everything to put him in the right path. Don't worry he will be fine with, even though he will feel uncomfortable to surrounded by ponies, but he'll get used to." explained Celestia to the family who just had their jaws dropped to the floor. They couldn't believe what they heard, gumball will be taken away from home and received an education from ponies"so what do you think? are you agree with?"

Nicole just stand there with her shocked reaction, she then frowned and replied "no"

there are confused by her answer, Twilight said "why?"

"my answer is no and i mean it." she crossed her arms

Celestia frowned "let me make things clear, Nicole, you're son have some major issues and it is up to us to help him, if you want to see you're son again, let us just take care of him, once we done, we'll give you back."

"nNcole, you have to understand this, you did everything you can do, but it clearly looks like it didn't work many times,so why not let us educate him?" twilight said.

before Nicole replied, Fluttershy spoken something that will put nicole out of her shell "Gumball also told that you did bad things to him and his brother" this made Nicole confused, but she knew what exactly she was talking about, and wanted to never be reminded of it. "you kicked out gumball and Darwin of the house because they hurting their father's feelings, but also starved them almost to death, no allowing to use the bathroom or their rooms until they forgive the father"

"and we calling you a punctual and perfect mother, looks like this is so wrong for you to be an abusive mother, especial with Anais who follow you but in her monster's way."

"hey, this is their fault, we wanted to teach them a lesson, they brought it upon themselves." retorted Anais.

"exactly what an abusive person will do." added Rarity in a disapproving tone.

"look, i made a mistake, all i want is to forgive their father, that's all" replied Nicole while holding her anger.

"a huge mistake i may say." corrected Rainbow Dash

"but if gumball's feelings was hurting by you or by one of your family member, will you do it the same abusive you did to him?" asked twilight, wanted to know more if the mother have really did something wrong again.

now this time, it made Nicole speechless, she didn't know how to replied but she obviously forget that her mistakes lead her in a awfull situation, knowing it's about ponies and princess.

"mom?" said Darwin worry.

she raised slowly her arm and soon her finger pointed the door "get out."

"Excuse me? what did you say?" asked luna.

she showing her red eyes full of flame, Pinkie, Rarity and Fluttershy were scared enough to hide behind the princesses. But it wasn't enough to scare Applejack, rainbow, twilight and the princesses. they just frowned to the livid mother.

"I SAID GET OUT AND NEVER COME BACK" she screaming out loud.

"We won't get out till we have gumball in our world" replied luna.

"oh no you don't!"

"wow, I've never seen her so stubborn" said rainbow dash.

Celestia then turned to purple Allicorn "Twilight, go get gumball and tell him he leaving right now" and Twilight go get upstairs only to be blocked by the angered mother.

"stay back"

Discord was watching the whole scene and he admit to have so much fun, he described her as a mother with a huge temper problem.

"well this looks fun as usual, but let's see the little boy how he doing." he said flying to the top, looking inside the room, he saw gumball hidden in his bed crying."oh poor poor little boy, are you frightened at this point or this is obviously your mother's temper?" he didn't looked concerned about, but all discord can do is to put him away of Fluttershy at any cost.

He was getting inside without being noticed by gumball, he remove the cover when he saw Gumball crying. he smiled and put his hand on his shoulder.

gumball looked at him and was scared"who are you? don't take me, please."

"now now now, little boy, it's okay, i just wanted to know if you feel okay despite your foot.", he looked at his foot and nodded to him. "that's good because if i were you i won't staying here for awhile, unless you want to be taken away by the ponies to get some manners to learn? Believe me, this is no because there are gently and wise that you have to trusted them, in fact i think rainbow dash wanted to teach you a lesson about how fast you're drone flying."

"really?" gumball was confused "but Fluttershy was kind with me by helping my foot"

"yes but after what you did in our world, sure they want to keep you there forever until they are sure you go back, but believe me, it can take a whole life." explain discord

"no, no you're lying, they wouldn't do that, would they?" said gumball as tears still coming down his face.

"i'm so sorry gumball, you have to face it, it's reality." said discord in his sympathetic voice and smiled.

after wiping some tears, he asked "tell me what can i do to avoid them."

"first, i'm not an expert of giving hideout." he admitted "but you, do you know one a safe place?"

"yes i know one, they won't find me, my family does but not them" explained gumball.

"very well, and what is it?"

before he replied, princess's regalia and crow have made hole like a pistol, gumball looked down and saw her mother fighting the ponies.

"oh the nerve she got." discord said before he turned to gumball "you have to hurry up before it goes wrong." and all regalia and crown who are stuck in the ceilings falling down to the floor at gumball's feet.

"ok" he checked out his drone now full of battery, he then packed his stuff and electronic stuff till he was ready, he brought some money and take princess's regalia and crown. He took also clothes to be ready and even red shoes. he was now ready.

"but tell me, before you leaving, what is the hideout."

gumball the pressed the teleport button from his remote before he said by smiling. "aunt Penelope" and he vanished from his room.

"perfect" he smiles nastily, knowing that his plan to get rid of him has just been fulfilled.

outside of the street, the ponies along with the princess have been kicked out of the house with a powerfull kick from nicole in a great anger that throw them away off of Elmore.

"man, i can't believe it" rainbow said before she feel her bones being broken "ouch that hurt" her face was covering of bruises and it was bad enough to proceed any further.

any of the friends have got the same way that Nicole give them.

"ow, my beauty is ruined, i can't stare in a mirror" said Rarity in a dramatic tone.

the two princess got up but their injury avoid them to get up as Luna said "never thought Nicole will do that to us, that was so painful."

"you said it" said Celestia in a moaning tone from her mouth.

"where are our regalia?" Luna noticed their regalia are off of their body.

"probably in the house"

Fluttershy was crying to see her body beaten up badly by a mother who helped his son. Pinkie have two black eye on her and a multiple bruises around her body. Applejack have lost some teeth and with a black eye, her hat was a bit destroyed.

Twilight moaning in pain, her nose bleeding,a black eye, bruises everywhere as she asked Celestia "now...what?"

"this time,she doesn't give us choice anymore," her voice was stern "we're going to take him by force." she said before she fainted

"well, actually it's best if we could see a doctor first" added Luna as she lost some teeth of her mouth.