• Published 26th Jun 2021
  • 439 Views, 8 Comments

The Cat and the Drone - MetalBrony823

  • ...
3
 8
 439

Strange New World

Gumball was absolutely amazed to see that this drone was able to transport itself to another world with a portal. Through the camera he saw that the world didn't really look different than the world that he was living in. It looked so much like Earth and it had a very beautiful view and scenery. This looking and zooming around, the cat boy said: "oh my gosh, this is so cool!"

He moved the drone around some more and after a few minutes of sightseeing with this device, he decided to see if there was anything that could be amazing or if there was any life in this terrain that the camera was looking at.

Flying over many trees, he saw what appears to be a town overhead and it just made Gumball even more amazed than ever. "Let's look and see what the people look like." He said to himself before flying over to this settlement. What he saw next made him look a little confused, but, remarked: "wow. A city full of ponies. I wonder if they talk. Looks like something out of Daisy the Donkey."

Despite what he said, he looked around some more and a blue, cyan pony appeared in front of the drone, startling Gumball.

"Whoa! What the heck?" He yelped like a little girl.

"Huh, what the hay is this thing?" Said the chan Pegasus in a slightly raspy voice. "Looks like an alien or something Twilight would invent."

"Ha! What's wrong with her voice? Is she still going through puberty?" The cyan Pegasus continued inspecting the machine and Gumball decided to go somewhere else and look at other things with his drone.

"H-hey!" The pony squeaked, "where are you going?"

Gumball himself was persistent and wanted the drone to get away from this equine-like creature, so he tried moving it faster than before.

"You think you can fly faster than me, alien thing? Well think again. I'll race ya!" Then she flew after the drone.

"Oh boy. Let me see here... cheetah, falcon, plane, a-ha! Missile launch speed! Time to show her who's boss." The cat boy let out a sneaky smile and moved the drone faster than before on the speed switch on was on right now. He was going to have a fun time teasing her and making this pegasus go crazy.

It took about thirty seconds, but Gumball was having the drone move as fast as this pony now.

"What?" Said the Pegasus. "How did you?" She tried flying away from it and and hid behind a large Boulder, only for Gumball to find her. "Huh?" As she flew away once again, the drone was just catching up to her and it was sloely starting to kake her go insane. Many abd many failed attempts to outfly the drone was just simply to much for her to handle.

"Oh this is fun." Gumball exclaimed triumphantly.

"Dah! I'm gonna go crazy!" Then she began blubbering in frustration and fell down on tbe ground, twitching and throwing a tantrum. It was rather funny and disturbing at the same time because: she was wallowing around on the ground and flailing her head from side-to-side in a crazy fashion over sjd over again.

This was only making Gumball laugh even more. "What a baby." He wiped a tear from his eye. "Man, I wish Darwin was here to see this."

Gumball wanted to look at other things with the drone and found a cool, crystalline castle in a far distance.

"Oooh. Hello. What have we here?" Feelijg quite curious, the cat boy flew the drone over to where the castle was. And a certain pony lived in this palace.

"Spike, would you like anything to eat?" said a purple Allicorn pony. It was Princess Twilight Sparkle, the intelligent princess of Friendship, and future ruler of Equestria. "I can make you a zesty cucumber sandwich, or some yam slices."

"No, it's okay, Twilight." said Spike, her baby dragon friend that always acts like a big sister to him when needed. "I don't need anything. I already ate some ice cream earlier."

"Oh. Okay, but let me know when you've changed your mind." This purple allicorn is one to study herself with many books up her sleeve, and knowing many things more than most ponies would.

Going back to Gumball, he used the drone to sneak into the castle and look inside. "Whoa, now I really Darwin was here to see this place. Why can't we live in a house like that? That is the kind of life we all need. Greedy capitalists with corporate takeovers and money all around and... hold on."

He swooped the drone down and hovered it in front of Twilight's face, making her yelp in surprise. "Agh! What in the name of Celestia is that?" She gently touched it with her right hoof and tapped it three times. "It appears to be... metal of some kind.

Gumball used the drone to fly under Twilight's belly and fly around her torso, making her dizzy. Laughing in amusement, the child moved over to Spike's room and surprised him as well. Like Twilight, the baby dragon didn't know what to think of this drone and had no idea what it was.

He gasped and had a realization. "Oh no! Aliens! They have come to invade Equestria and turn it into a a tyrannical dictatorship! I gotta tell the princess' the earth is doomed!" Seeing as the machine was flying out of his room and out an open window, Spike tried catching it, but it was too fast for tbe child could catch.

Many other ponies didn't really know what to think of this drone. It would be quite unsurprising if they have never seen this drone either. Admiring the scenery and seeing the colors of the ponies, Gumball was still operating his machine to see any more extraordinary things in Equestria