• Published 26th Jun 2021
  • 440 Views, 8 Comments

The Cat and the Drone - MetalBrony823

  • ...
3
 8
 440

Twilight Looks at the Drone

Within the large, crystal Castle just many yards outside Ponyville, There lived a magical, beautiful, and adorable allicorn that was the color of purple with a mane and tail in a darker purple color with a single, pink streak on them. It was the newest Princess in Equestria, the princess of Friendship herself, Twilight Sparkle. This adorable and cute pony was reading some of her books, which was one of her favorite things to do; considering the fact that she was a major "bookworm" to everyone she has ever known in her life. Alas, she was adorable either way. Meanwhile, she didn't live alone. No. In his bedroom was a little baby dragon with wings named Spike, who was like a little brother to Twilight, and her "number one assistant" because he helps her in any way possible.

The baby dragon was just reading his comics, one of his favorite hobbies to do, considering that he was still a little boy. Suddenly, the drone that Rainbow Dash has gotten before flew into his open window, looking around for some more beautiful scenery.

Young Gumball has no no idea what he is getting himself into, being the mischievous cat boy he was. He used the control stick that was on the remote to move aroudn the whole baby dragon's bedroom, and wondered who lived in it. He was caught the attention of Spike reading his comics and tried to get a closer look at his face, but alas, the baby dragon was on his back, and the comic book was covering his face while he was was reading. "Come on, look at the camera, little crocodile thing." Gumball complained.

Speaking of the devil, Spike noticed the mild buzzing sound as if a pesky fly was in the room. Putting the comic down, he was suddenly startled by the sight of the black drone hovering over him. "Uhhhh, hello?" he said in confusion. Spike then slowly gotten out of bed and out the comic down.

It was no surprise he didn't know exactly what a Drone is since this place looks like it is not technologically advanced enough to have drones. "Heh, this guy looks like a dragon. Little small to be a dragon, but still. At least he has wings." Gumball though to himself. "Still, I wish he was bigger and breath fire."

"What exactly is this thing?" Spike said, looking at the drone more closely, into the lens. "Some sort of... camera?"

"Yes and no." Gumball smirked. "At least they have cameras in this place. Maybe it's not so medieval." he thought out loud to himself again. He stayed the drone still, and didn't move it a muscle. Spike still looked a little nervous and confused by the sight of this device. He remembered seeing something like this before, but he couldn't put his claws on it exactly.

"Well... whatever you are..." he said, looking uncomfortable, "make yourself at home, I guess."

"Ho ho, don't mind if I do." Gumball chortled.

Spike then ran off as fast as he could like a rabbit on the run from being coursed by greyhounds in the woods, and Gumball couldn't help but follow him and flying the drone to where he was running to. "Wow, look at these halls and corridors. Looks like something from Europe a little bit." the blue cat admitted while sightseeing some more with the drone. Ultimately, Gumball managed to get the drone to catch up with little Spike and followed him to Twilight's study library.

"Twilight! Situation! Situation!" Spike called back before running behind her for protection.

"Spike, what's the matter?" Twilight frowned. "There is a gigantic fly that's flying after me. I think it wants to eat me!"

The purple allicorn looked confused and at the drone. On the other side of the dimension, Gumball was laughing at what Spike just said. "Eat you!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh this is just too rich! it's like he's seen a ghost or a poltergeist." he even wiped a tear of laughter from his eye. At the controls, he noticed that there was a button that spelled: "Airhorn" at the bottom of it. This gave Gumball a more mischievous type of face and pressed it. In Equestria, it made the sound of a loud air horn, or a similar sound an air horn or a train horn would make, making Twilight and Spike yell and squirm from the noise, and it even made them tumble into some books, making them panic a little.

before those two knew it, they felt a gigantic pile of books fall on top of them like the library had an avalanche. It was a little painful and it just made Gumball laugh even more and kneeled over. He instantly turned from laughing to guffawing after that little prank. It was so much for Gumball to handle that it made him almost bust his ribs from all that laughing and he was even crying tears from all of it for at least a few minutes.

Coming out of the books, Twilight and Spike looked like a mess a little bit. "Okay, I think I might have seen this thing before." Twilight said. "I can't put my hoof on it but... I think it has to do with the human world that we visited a few times before."

Spike wiped some dust off the scales on his arms and asked: "Did we?"

"I think so. I just don't know what it's called." the purple allicorn replied. "I think we should take a closer look at this thing."

Suddenly, someone came in at the doorway, and it was a yellow pegasus pony with a pink mane and tail, along with light green eyes and three butterflies as her own cutie mark. "Excuse me, Twilight?"

"Oh. Fluttershy." Twilight said. "Come on. What can I help you with?"

"I was wondering if you could help me with my pigs. I am giving them a bath, and you know how much of a handful they can be."

"Sure Fluttershy. But I just need to look at this... thing." She mentioned the drone in front of her. "Spike found this device and I want to know what it is."

Fluttershy looked at the drone curiously and looked rather nervous to see this peculiar device. "Ph goodness. I've never seen something like this before." She inspected it more closely and tilted her head slightly a few times like a curious dog.

Gumball then remarked: "she looks so cute! Like a little pomeranian puppy. Well, I wanna see what else there is in this world." He controlled the drone by flying it out a nearby open window and did some more sightseeing. Nearby, he saw an elegant building and decided to check it out with Fluttershy, Twilight, and Spike riding on the purple allicorn in hot pursuit.

"Wait! Come back!" Fluttershy called to the drone.

Gumball looked around for an open window and noticed one on the second floor, hearing a lady taking a shower. "Looking so fabulous." The female pony sang. "A pony so fabulous."

"Hmmm, I wonder." Gumball had that mischievous look on his face again, and pressed the air horn button again. The female pony gave a funny wail and spazzed out from the blare, making her stumble and fall into the shower curtains, panicking. The blue cat simply loved these kind of pranks and admitted: "this is funnier than the sleep walking dad bit!"

The poor white unicorn got up, looking soaking wet and shaking like a cat in the rain. "What in the name of Celestia was that?!" she exclaimed.

"Uh-oh. I gotta bail." Gumball remarked before getting the drone out of the nice house. He wondered what more there was to see in this world. He hovered the drone more upward to get a clearer shot of what there is to see in Equestria. Below in the east, there seemed to be a large, agricultural field that looked like some kind of farm in a distance. This made Gumball all the more curious, and zoomed the drone in with his controls.

This farm looked rather nice and lively. Below, there was a large, red stallion pulling a wagon in the fields, and Gumball decided to look at him with the drone. "Ooh, look at this big guy." He thought. "Looks strong, cool, and looks like he can push a tree from the ground."

The big, red stallion, like Twilight, Spike, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash didn't know what to think of this drone. "What in tarnation?" said the red stallion in a low, booming, southern voice. "That's a weird looking doo-hickey here."

Gumball turned the drones attention towards an orange earth mare woth a cowboy hat hauling baskets of apples, and flew over to her, startling her. "Who the hay now?" She said. The blue cat used the water spraying button and sprayed the mare like a squirt gun. "Gah! What? Stop that!" This made her a little startled by the sudden reaction of the drone. After Gumball was done spraying her, the orange pony growled at it, and tried grabbing it with her arms, but Gumball managed to get out of there. "Y'all get back here you extraterrestrial varmint!" She called out to it.

Seems like Gumball was having some endless fun with the drone and he was just laughing at these cool pranks he can do with them.