• Published 26th Jun 2021
  • 440 Views, 8 Comments

The Cat and the Drone - MetalBrony823

  • ...
3
 8
 440

Pranking the Princesses

Gumball was steering the drone around Equestria some more and he eventually flew around a nice city called Canterlot. This was the capital of all Equestria, and home to the beloved co-rulers of this enchanted kingdom: Princess Celestia, the guardian of the sun and keeper of the day. The other was Princess Luna, who is the guardian of the moon, and keeper of the night. These two play an important part in keeping the balance and the peace in all of their land, for they loved everything, including their subjects who worship them as goddesses. Little did they know that they would be in for something very wacky. The drone was flying past many fancy buildings and fancy ponies in Canterlot, who had no idea what to think of the device as the inhabitants of Ponyville did.

"Heh, look at this place." Gumball snorted. "It looks like one of the snobby British gated communities or country clubs. How dare those pompous idiots have all the money and all the fun! I think that the common people should have as much fun as they do."

The somewhat evil smiled appeared back on his face, and he decided to turn the drone invisible again. A couple of ponies who saw the drone were quite confused to see it before. It was obviously no surprise they have never seen a drone either. Gumball used one of the buttons to splash one of rich mares with cold water and getting her clothes wet, making her shriek. "Ah! These are dry-cleaned only!" then she ran away down the streets while making a funny scream

Gumball was laughing to himself again and he even wiped a few tears from his face. "Oh i love this thing." looking down on his control, Gumball saw a voice modulator that he can control with the done too, and it gave him a new idea. He noticed Fancy Pants and Fleur de Lis having some usual tea together as good friends. "Oh zis is very nice." Fleur said before taking a sip of her dar jeeling. "You and me on this usual, wonderful day."

"Spot on, Fleur my dear, I could not concur with you more." Fancy replied with a small laugh.

In a high-pitched French accent, Gumball cleared his throat and into the speaker, he said: "Although I feel like you smell like a butt right now."

Fancy couldn't help but spew out his tea hearing that kind of insult. "What? Why would you say that about my derriere?"

Poor Fleur was confused and she said. "I didn't say zat. I don't know where that came from, but I think this is a prank.

"Good thing this thing is invisible." Gumball snickered. "I wonder what this can do." This time in a British Accent and a lower voice, Gumball said: "Madame, can you give me some fries with that shake?"

Fleur looked very offended and she slapped Fancy Pants two times, leading to them both arguing. Gumball found this rather amusing and saw a bunch of ponies playing polo like many rich folk would do in their free time, and it gave him another idea. With his drone still invisible, Gumball snickered and waited for the perfect to blare the air horn button. One stallion was about to hit the ball with his mallet, but when the air horn blared, he accidentally threw his mallet and he was screaming, along with the other polo players.

"Gah! What was that noise?" A mare shrieked

"Oh nothing you should worry about." Gumball said to himself. "Ooh, let's have a look at this castle." he noticed the beautiful architecture. He noticed that there were guards standing in front of all the doors and entrances, so he had to be careful not to have the drone get caught, or it can sound the alarm. He flew the device around to look for any open windows, but almost all of them were shut. Luckily, there was an open round window in the back of this beautiful castle, and Gumball took that opportunity. "Let's see what I can find." he lowered the invisible machine to see a pair of two tall ponies that were bigger than an average pony. His mouth was agape and he thought: "Wow, they look so beautiful, so majestic."

Indeed, these ponies looked very extraordinary and intriguing to behold, even in a camera or a picture. Gumball almost wished he can ride on one of them. "You know Luna," said Celestia, "Things can be a little boring in the castle."

"Indeed, why can't we go on one adventure like Twilight does, Celestia?" Luna agreed.

"Alas, we are princesses, and we have royal duties to fulfill as long as the thrones are ours."

"True. Also true."

"Well, what if I can make it less boring for them." Gumball eavesdropped. He blared the air horn behind the two, scaring them both and shrieking. The cat boy could not contain his laughter at all, and he was guffawing again.

"What was that? What was that?" Celestia looked to and fro.

"It sounded like... an air horn?" Luna replied

They both got off the thrones, and a couple of guards came inside the room. "Your majesties!" said a guard, "What's wrong?"

"I don't know." Luna said. "There was just this blare."

"We cannot really describe so much of it." Celestia admitted.

"Well, alright. Let us know if something is wrong." then the guards left the throne room to resume their duties, leaving the princess' alone again. Gumball snickered some more and made the drone reappeared with a push of a button, making the princesses intrigued and curious about it. They looked into the camera lens and they looked like curious pigs.

"What is this thing?" Luna asked

"Beats me. Maybe I should talk to Twilight about it."

The drone then flew behind Celestia and Luna, and it began shooting flames at their butts, making them both scream and shriek in funny wails as they were running and dragging their butts like dogs or cats. Gumball pulled a big stunt on two royal figures and the princess' don't even know it. "Oh this is fun." he remarked. The guards came in the throne room and noticed the princess' butts were still on fire, and shrieking like crazy.

Both the ponies flailing their heads around was making them look like crazy ponies that needed to be in the insane asylum, but the guards knew what was going on. The tried to have the fire extinguished but to no avail, but the captain pulled out an extinguisher and put out both the fires.

"Okay, that thing is dangerous!" Celestia said. "What kind of creature or thing is it?"

"I would like to find out too!" Luna had her eyes narrowed at the drone.

"Uh-oh." Gumball looked worried. "Gotta go." then he flew the drone out the window to safety.