• Published 26th Jun 2021
  • 440 Views, 8 Comments

The Cat and the Drone - MetalBrony823

  • ...
3
 8
 440

Chased by Fillies

another day full of wills start today in equestria. while ponies wake up in good feet for what's the days and previous upcoming day will as usual offer to keep in good mood everyone's joys.

But for some, it's another kind of surprise that could apppear and fall to someon either can be lucky or even unlucky. in two cases, this could be the worse one of the day right before you tell yourself this day will be the very easy day of your life.

take Gumball for example. his day with pipsqueak was quite fair, both sharing theirs though, theirs fav foods, reading also some comics. everything has going well for our little blue cat. Although his meet with Cutie Mark Crusaders have left some kind of unpleasant surprises as a tickling attack that end up in a punishment. He hope he could go there, not for work but mocking at theirs punishment.

Gumball walked around the land with nobody at sight. it was a great thing. he wanted to discover more of theses new, unknown lands he doesn't know about. Little did, doing that alone could be dangerous or even worse if people who don't know him, want to encounter him.

"wonder what else i didn't visit to. hope i can meet dragons somewhere nearby. only if i can ride them that'll be really cool. also, if they can me doing a favor like roasting up that scumbag simian. ha ha ha" his though sure want to make another mischief and being in trouble "oh and my mom. i want her big, fat, smelly butt, burning in Hades. ha ha ha. how long she can before being harsh on me while Penelope is not?" he laughed even more, before his stomach started to hurt him a bit. Starting to give him some cough. "ok ok. i get carried away much."

"hey you." a voice talked. making the blue cat stoped his walk.

"what the?" he turned his head. his eyes was big when he figured out a lot of foals spotted him. theirs eyes fully at aim on him.

"are you the blue cat that caused mayhem in our town?" asked the pink foals with violet white mane.

"oh shit. not again." he ran away in complete fear like a turkey escaping being a Thanksgiving dinner

"hey, where you going?"

"come back here."

"we want to talk."

"so, what are we doing?" asked Silverspoon to her friend who didn't break her gaze to the cat.

"like we always used to do when we want to have a thing with stranger we don't know. her hoof pointed to a running cat « after him. But don't hurt him. We want a talk. I'd just hope my parents will have agreements to keep so i can handled him.

"you want him ?"

"he's a cat. Whats the big deal of it ?

"nothing. Just, let's get the cat."

as far as gumball keep running to get off from this pack of foals. Many more of them started to split, taking different way to stop the cat's course.

"why in the world they have against me ? Oh, I don't need to ask, the pranks of course." his eyes widened as he was running away from these fillies that want him for some reason. He had endure a tickle torture before, but he was in no mood to do it again.

Gumball was a rather lazy piece of work, and he was not one to run long distances. But of course, if one's life was on the line, then one would have to run long distances enough to keep themselves alive (at least until they die of exhaustion, or gets some kind of lucky break.

Sweat was already starting to kick in on Gumball as he was running and running to get away from these fillies.

He can plainly see that these fillies were hot on their heels, and they were catching up quickly. "Gah! Curse these stupid two legs!" Gumball cursed at himself. Why couldn't I have been born with four legs to help me run like a regular cat would do!?"

"we almost got him, guys!" Said Sunny Daze.

"He won't get far!" Peachy Pies added

"Just keep running after him!" Said Diamond Tiara. "He'll get tired soon."

Gumball was trying to think of some options in how to get those fillies off his back. Sure he was not as smart as Anais was, but there had to be something he can do to get the fillies away from him.

He noticed that there were a couple of rose bushes not far from him on the left. He came up with a clever idea. He pulled out a couple of rose bush branches, though not without getting stung by the prickles from the process and laid down the branches on the ground to hope that the fillies would trip on them at least.

Removing the pricklier from his hands, Gumball can see that the girls did get caught in the prickles on their hooves, stopping them from chasing the cat any further.

"Haha!" Gumball laughed in triumph. "That should get rid of them!"

Running a good distance, it did look like that Gumball had lost those girls indeed. But just when he was about to stop, but then he saw the fillies gain up on him again.

"Oh come on!" He shouted in exasperation. "You've gotta be kidding me! How can they still be chasing me like this?! I thicker the rose thorns would get them for sure. Looks like I got blood on my hands, literally, for nothing."

Poor Gumball was already getting exhausted from all of this running. He just wanted to collapse and rest his muscles, but how can he when all these fillies are chasing after him. He saw a nearby tree to try and climb so they wouldn't be able to reach him. Gumball tried climbing one of the branches and he was already halfway there to the top. However, one of the branches couldn't support his weight and it snapped as Gumball fell on the ground.