• Published 5th Jul 2021
  • 4,617 Views, 989 Comments

Odyssey of the Heart - CorruptedKindness



Years ago, Flurry Heart's parents never returned. Now, she aims bringing them home, and to bring peace to Equestria.

  • ...
27
 989
 4,617
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

Out of a problem and right into other,go figure. It’s nothing we aren't alr used to tho.

Hopefully and if Lighting Dust's Rebellion gets sucessfully squashed, Dash Reform will weaken Talvira and her Forces Further enough that the Assault on the Crystal Empire Fails and It’s safe to pull out Party Members again to go Storm the Final Dungeon.

Nice work I love it.

Daaaaaaang this is getting intense! I can hardly wait for the next chapter!

Please let the next chapter be a bad end!

Wow, I almost forgot about this story.

new55 #7 · March 2nd · · ·

That was a good chapter goodluck with the next one.

11838097
Fingers crossed!


And


It's back baby!

Honestly I hope to see another Female Spike in the future.

“Ah don’t… How? A-Ah’ve been careful. Ah mean, the only one who’s creampied me is…” Again, those maroon eyes went wide, as Zap slowly looked up at her lover; the realisation hitting her like a blow from a dragon. “…You…”

Um, actually, a random stallion also creampied her in chapter 17 during the fight with Photo Finish.

Good story

Is the next chapter coming?

And will it be a bad end this time?

Is everything okay over there? any updates or things we should be aware of? I hope everything is alright..

Login or register to comment