• Published 1st Mar 2021
  • 3,408 Views, 81 Comments

I’m Not A Villain - PsychoFox44



This isn’t how I wanted things to go. I never wanted to hurt anyone. Unfortunately for me, I have four villains in my head. And they say I am going to be the next one.

  • ...
17
 81
 3,408
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

Very nice. The way Nightmare Moon gives him orders reminds me a little bit of The Matrix.

Nice work and great to see an update after so long and hope another chapter comes soon

10961307
Oh please do enlighten me what do you mean I’ve never seen the movie although I’ve heard it’s good. Also do you have any theories you want to present I will say this chapter is probably the most important for spirit.

10962466
I am not going to spoil too much because they are genuinely good movies (especially the first one) but the premise of the movies is that the real world is in fact not real but a simulation build by machines in order to subjugate humanity. There are two main scenes in the first movie where the protagonist is guided by a member of the resistance via mobile phone. And just like in this chapter this is also a combination of directions and words of comfort.

My current theory is that some kind of trauma is involved, I think that the girl in the picture is his daughter and that at some point she died and Spirit blames himself for her death, hence why he stored this memory somewhere deep in his mind. I also think that behind the scenes an other magical being is involved that responsible for manipulating Discords spell and getting Spirit to Equestria.

Finally a good villain story.

10964929
Thank you for the compliment. Please do tell me why you prefer my villains story to others. Don’t be afraid to mention the flaws either. Finally tell me any theories you have about my story.

10963929
Matrix sounds more interesting than I thought. And your theories are pretty good to. If someone else is involved who could it be. And the girl in the photo. I will say nightmares information about humans age is both correct and wrong for the main character. Remember this is a human and you universe and the humans are coming out next chapter.

10965794
Right now I really don't have any idea who the mysterious third party could be. Normally I would guess Discord but that would be unlikely in this case.

That sounds very interesting and I look forward to how Spirit will react to other human beings.

Can't wait for more chapters.

I really like this story so far can’t wait for the next chapter! :twilightsmile:

I don’t wish to be rude but can I get a status update on this story?

Login or register to comment