• Published 27th Aug 2012
  • 2,470 Views, 22 Comments

Twilight Sparkle and the Alicorn's Stone - Avenging-Hobbits



Celestia assigns the Mane 6, Spike and Trixie to go find the Alicorn's Stone, a mystical object tha

  • ...
4
 22
 2,470

Chapter 7: Things Get Real

Twilight kicked Trixie off of her.

“Wait!” she yelled “YOU’RE the Half-Blodd Princess?! And you never told me this before we got stuck in this situation?!”

Everybody glared at Trixie. She blushed and smiled embarrisingly. Suddenly, Fluttershy grabbed a knife and jumped on Trixie.

“Prepare to die, half-blood.” she said with an evil smile on her face.

Suddenly she felt something hard hit the back of her head. She turned towards her attacker with siliva dripping angrily from her mouth as if there was food being placed in front her face.

Grace had thrown a food tray to see if they could get the spirit…thing out of Fluttershy.

Suddenly, she flew towards Grace with full-fledged rage in her eyes. Grace ducked and Fluttershy slammed into the counter, spilling all the dishes. Fluttershy twisted in the air before she hit the fridge and turned her attention to Trixie.

And then…frying pan to the face. The shadow thing left it’s host and flew through the wall. Fluttershy limply fell to the ground.

“Frying pan.” Pinkie Pie said “Always works.”

Fluttershy shook her head and blinked her eyes. “What…what happened?” she asked in her normal voice.

Everybody sighed with relief.

Suddenly the shadow creature burst through a window, breaking a lamp. The bulb short-circuted and set fire to the rug. Applejack poured her soda on it.

The thing growled. “Now” the thing said “you will all die.”


///////////////////


Wilfred’s car stopped at her house. They walked towards her doorstep.

“Well, good night.” Wilfred said.

“Yeah” Amanda said “I had a nice time. Good night.” she then leaned towards Wilfred and kissed his cheeck.

Wilfred blinked in suprise as Amanda sorted through her purse to find her keys. She did and opened the door.

Suddenly Grace and all seven ponies burst out screaming.

“Mrs. Joyce!” Applejack yelled “Run!”

“Why?!” Amanda asked.

The answer came a few seconds later.

The shadow monster burst through the door and floated above them.

“Shall we run for our lives?” Wilfred asked.

“Oh yes, let’s.” Grace responded.

Everybody screamed and headed towards the van. They drove like mad towards the hotel. Behind them the shadow whisteled and the other shadow monsters followed.

“Drive faster!” Amanda yelled.

“I am!” Wilfred yelled.


///////////////////


Michael and Lily were fast asleep and Kyle turned off the TV.

All they’d been doing since yesterday. Wacthing TV.

He turned it off and got ready to go to his room. As he opened the door he turned around to look at the sleeping couple.

Such nice people. He thought.


///////////////////


The shadow things pursued the van in the most bizarre manner. Many of them dove into cars and the cars either exploded or flipped over. Or both.

The street cracked as they pursued the van.

“Do you see the hotel?!” Rainbow Dash yelled.

“Yes!” Wilfred said “the lights are still on!”

Everybody looked at him dryly.

“How else was I supposed to find it?!” he yelled.

A horse shaped shadow monster pulled the trunk door of the van clean off and it rolled through the street.

“Stay back!” Twilight yelled. She blasted a beam of magic at the creature. The blast hit the creatures head and the head flew clean off and the thing bleeded lava.

The headless horse hit the ground and evaporated. Twilight realized what she’d done.

“Quick!” Twilight yelled “Rarity, Trixie! Lower the seats!”

They did just that.

Twilight jumped on the seats and started blasting at the creatures. For every hit there were five misses but most of the creatures were annihaliated. The only one left was the bat from the house. It growled feriociously and spun in the air.

“Prepare to die!” Twilight yelled. She fired and the thing was hit directly in it’s heart.

The creature growled in pain and hit the ground evaporating like the others.


///////////////////


The van drove up to the hotel and pulled into the parking lot. Everyone got out and headed for the hotel. What they didn’t notice was the police car.

“Is that them?” Jerald asked.

“Oh yes” Roland said as he lowered in binoculers “they’re the ones.”


///////////////////


Amanda, Grace and Wilfred walked in. The ponies quietly crouched down on the floor. The group walked past Judy Crane who was too busy watching a TV show.

“Evening.” she said totally ignoring everyone. Suddenly, she caught a reflection of Rainbow Dash on the TV screen. She turned to the elevator but the door had already closed.

She shook her head and returned to her TV show.

“No, Rodrick! No!” Judy said as something important happened.


///////////////////


As the elevator opened on the third floor, Wilfred, Grace and Amanda headed towards their rooms. Wilfred into his room and Amanda and Grace headed into Lily’s room.

Wilfred sighed as he slammed the door shut. Kyle turned towards him.

“Hey, dude. How’d it go.” Kyle asked.

“Uh, yeah. Went well.” Wilfred said “Can’t talk. Evil monsters after us.”

“It’s true!” Amanda yelled muffled by the wall.

“But at least we’re safe.” Wilfred said.

“We’ll be hiding in the bathroom in case someone comes.” Pinkie Pie said.

“Fine.” Kyle said.

The ponies went into the bathroom.

“So, what’s on the TV?” Wilfred asked.


///////////////////


In the bathroom the ponies looked back to Trixie.

Oh yeah. Trixie thought as she remembered what transpired at the house.

“What is going on?” Twilight said “and I want the truth.”

Trixie sighed. “Alright. Before you were born, I had an afiar with your father.”

Twilight’s jaw dropped while all the other ponies gasped.

“You mean I’m the illiginamte child of you and my dad?!” Twilight yelled.

Trixie blinked. “What?!” she said surprised “No! What is wrong with you?!”

Twilight blushed. “Well, sorry. Continue.”

“Okay” Trixie said “I fell in love with your father. We dated for a little while and kissed only once. But then your father met your mother and well, we broke up. Then, your mother died when you were little and he secretly asked me to guard you and take care of you. What he didn’t know was that my great, great, great, great, great grandmother was Discord’s…um…girlfriend.”

Rainbow Dash looked at Pinkie Pie with confusion. Pinkie Pie shrugged.

“Anyways, I got a job at Celestia’s School for Gifted Filly’s and Celestia appointed me to be a spy. I had already told her who I was, the half-blood. It is my fault we are in this situation.”

Trixie turned her back to the other ponies and cried softly. Twilight then put her hand on Trixie’s shoulder.

“Trixie” she said “it’s okay. Okay, so you dated my dad and apprently you’re my guardian. But you saved me from that spirit back at Amanda’s house. You saved me from Celestia knows what. And for that, I thank thee.”

“As do we.” Rarity piped up.

Trixie turned and sighed with relief.

“Besides” Applejack said “it can’t get any worse.”

“Roland Carter, police” said a faint voice.

Darn.