• Published 27th Aug 2012
  • 2,471 Views, 22 Comments

Twilight Sparkle and the Alicorn's Stone - Avenging-Hobbits



Celestia assigns the Mane 6, Spike and Trixie to go find the Alicorn's Stone, a mystical object tha

  • ...
4
 22
 2,471

Chapter 12: The End

They patrolled through Amanda’s wrecked classroom. Though the moon shone through the broken window and the gaping hole in the wall, they still used their flashlights.

“Wonder where it could be.” Pinkie Pie said.

“We’ll keep on looking!” Trixie said.

Wilfred, Kyle and the ponies were on their knees looking for the Alicorn’s Stone. They felt around (luckily the dead bodies and blood had been cleared out) but so far all they felt was the wooden floor and the overturned papers.

Suddenly, Pinkie Pie felt something. It felt like pearls. She squinted her eyes and a smile the size of a river came on her face.

“I found it!” Pinkie Pie yelled.

Everybody rushed to her side and looked at the amulet. It looked to in good condition. Twilight proceeded to wipe the blood off.

“Well that went well.” Twilight said

“Extremely well.” said a voice

Everybody turned to see Spike standing in the doorway with a sword in hand.

“Spike!” Rarity yelled, wasting no time in giving him a hug.

“Wait, how did you get here?” Rarity said.

“No time.” Spike responded as Rarity put him down “I see you have the Alicorn’s Stone. Give it over.”

He then pointed the sword at Pinkie’s throat.

“Spike, what are you doing?” Pinkie Pie asked.

“Give it!” he said in a more threatening voice.

“Wait, who is this guy?!” Wilfred asked.

“This is Spike, my assistant” Twilight said “but I’ve seen him so…aggressive.”

Trixie’s face suddenly turned pale.

“The staff.” she whispered. “You used the staff!” she yelled.

Spike smirked. “Obviously. You got lucky thanks to that amulet. Now, give it to me.” he said.

“No!” Pinkie Pie said.

“Oh, very well.” Spike said.

Suddenly he swung his sword at Pinkie Pie. She ducked as did Rarity as the sword just missed her horn.

“You took the staff to Discord, didn’t you?!” Twilight yelled “How could you?!”

“Enough!” Spike yelled.

Spike then blew a fire bigger then any fire he’d ever blown before and everyone was catapulted out the room into the yard.


/////////////////


Amanda came down from her room upstairs with her purse and holding a kitchen knife in one hand.

“Why are we going to your university?” Laurie asked.

“I want to make sure Wilfred’s alright.” Amanda replied.

“Why?” Laurie asked again.

Amanda rolled her eyes.

“Because I love him!” she said rather loudly.

“Alright” Laurie said “no need to get huffy.”

Grace came into the room with Fluttershy.

“We’re ready, mum.” she said.

Fluttershy gulped.

“Don’t worry, Fluttershy” Amanda said “we’ll be fine.”

“If we live that long.” Fluttershy said.


/////////////////


Twilight, enraged, pointed her horn at Spike.

“You liar!” Twilight yelled angrily.

She fired a beam but he leapt out of the way, Alicorn’s Stone in hand.

“After him!” Rainbow Dash yelled.

The ponies ran after the dragon.

“I guess” Kyle said “we’ll stay here then?”

“Yeah!” Pinkie Pie yelled.


/////////////////


Spike ran like heck and threw the amulet to Zecora, who caught it.

“Now that we have the stone” she said “we can go home.”

“Not now you won’t” said a oh-so familiar voice.

Suddenly, Trixie football tackled Zecora while the other ponies went after Spike.

Trixie and Zecora exchanged punches and kicks. Zecora’s hoof swung at Trixie but she ducked. Trixie violently kicked Zecora through a wall into the hallway. She hit a knight statue.

“Ha!” Zecora laughed “Not while I’m still-”

CHUNK! The knight’s ax fell and chopped the zebra’s head off.

“Alive?” Trixie said. Wow, that comeback sucked. Trixie thought.


/////////////////


Spike ran into the auditorium and breathed a plume of fire at the chairs. They fell down and blocked the entrance. The ponies stopped and Rainbow Dash tackled Spike, causing him to drop the Alicorn’s Stone.

Spike retaliated by stabbing Rainbow’s wing. Rainbow yelled in pain. Spike grabbed her by the head and pointed a sword to her throat.

“Don’t you dare do what I think you’re going to do!” Rarity yelled, with a stubborn tear coming from her eye. “This is isn’t like you!”

“Oh, shut up, mare!” Spike said. “Let me go or else the pegasus get’s it!”

“Spike, I don’t want to shoot you!” Twilight Sparkle yelled.

“You’re not helping, Twilight” Rainbow Dash said.

“I’m not going to tell you this again!” Spike said “Let me go or-”

Suddenly, a shot rang out and a bullet flew through the air and went through Spike’s head and Rainbow Dash’s hair. Blood splattered on the floor. Rainbow ducked. Spike fell backwards. Dead.

“Wait, who?” Applejack said as the ponies turned.

Fluttershy stood up holding a gun.

“You left me no choice.” Fluttershy whispered to herself.

Twilight blasted through the chairs and the ponies (including Rainbow) hugged her.

“You saved us!” Pinkie Pie said.

“I didn’t know Spike was…well, evil.” Fluttershy said.

“Where’d you get the gun?” Rainbow asked.

“Kyle’s sack.” Fluttershy responded.

As Twilight headed to grab the Alicorn’s Stone when suddenly Discord broke through the wall, sending bricks down.

“Twilight Sparkle” Discord said “we meet again.”


/////////////////


Wilfred and Kyle sat in the grass. Wilfred turned his head and saw Amanda running to his side.

“You’re alive!” Amanda yelled in joy. She then hugged him.

“Um, yes.” Wilfred said.

Grace sat next to Kyle.

“You got a Twinkie?” Kyle asked.

“Nope.” Grace said.

“Damn it.” he whispered. “Sorry.” he said turning to Grace.


/////////////////


Discord pulled the staff out of nowhere and pointed it at Twilight. Twilight put the necklace on her neck.

“Go!” she said “I’ll deal with him.”

The ponies ran out of the room and hid behind the wall.

“Let’s do this.” Discord said.

He fired the staff and Twilight fired her magic at him. The two beams clashed and Twilight looked towards the necklace. It wasn’t glowing.

But how?! Twilight thought.

Twilight flew back as Discord’s beam hit the roof.

“Too bad.” Discord said “Oh, well. Time to-”

Suddenly he was cut off when something slammed the back of his head. He fell to the ground then lifted his head dizzily.

Trixie landed on her feet in front of Twilight, cricket levitated with her magic, then proceeded to put the necklace on her neck.

“Okay then” Discord said as he got up. “Let’s have at it!”

The two beams collided while Trixie looked towards the Alicorn’s Stone.

It was glowing.

The two characters squinted in anger as the beams drew closer. But something happened then Discord did not intended.

Suddenly a beam of white magic flew from the Alicorn’s Stone and joined Trixie’s beam. Twilight ducked behind a fallen group of chairs.

Trixie’s beam drew closer and closer to Discord. Then…FWOOOM!

Before Discord could scream “No!” Trixie’s beam hit him head on. The pain of disintegration lasted only a few seconds. The staff then caught fire and exploded. It threw Trixie back several feet and caused a bright flash of light.

All that was left of Discord and the staff was a pile of ash.

Trixie shook her head and looked towards the Alicorn’s Stone. It’s bright glow ceased and it returned to it’s normal color.

“That was awesome!” Kyle yelled from the door.

She turned to see everyone clapping and cheering.

Twilight walked next to her.

“I think it worked.” Trixie said.


/////////////////


Discord’s small band of creatures sat waiting, and waiting, and waiting. Their master hadn’t come back yet.

Then, a mysterious white light came from above them.

“Witchcraft!” some dragon yelled.

“Attention, this is MI-6!” yelled a voice “you are trespassing. Put your hands up, aliens!”

They did as they where told.


/////////////////


The car was parked right where the field where the ponies first landed was. The ponies had drawn a circle where they could stand.

“Well, see you later then.” Amanda said.

“Likewise.” Rarity replied.

“Are you going to come back?” Grace asked.

“Who knows, kid?” Rainbow Dash said “Who knows?”

“I had a nice time.” Fluttershy said.

“Bring back a Twinkie next time.” Kyle said.

“There’s that word again.” Applejack said “I don’t think you know the proper meaning.”

Kyle looked to Wilfred.

“She’ll figure it out, mate.” Wilfred said.

“This was a fun vacation.” Lily said.

She leaned towards Michael.

“Let’s never do this again.” she whispered.

“Agreed.” he whispered back.

“We owe you a debt of gratitude for your hospitality.” Trixie said “On behalf of Celestia and the kingdom of Equestria, we thank thee.”

Trixie, Rarity and Twilight lit their horns. The Alicorn’s Stone glowed brightly. The sky grew cloudy and lightning flashed. Lightning then hit the Alicorn’s Stone and the ponies flew into the sky with a flash of light.

Then, silence.



THE END