• Published 27th Aug 2012
  • 2,470 Views, 22 Comments

Twilight Sparkle and the Alicorn's Stone - Avenging-Hobbits



Celestia assigns the Mane 6, Spike and Trixie to go find the Alicorn's Stone, a mystical object tha

  • ...
4
 22
 2,470

Chapter 6: Dinner and Possesion

At the school, it was nearing early evening and all the students had left. The teachers were busy collecting their things and headed out. At Canterlot Castle, though something was amiss.

In a room in the castle sat a coffin. The moon shone brightly through a window. Suddenly something black leaked through one of the cracks in the wall into the room. The black mist then transformed into a hodded figure.

It then proceeded to remove the top of the coffin. There, inside it was Queen Lauren. Or what was left of her anyway. And there right beside her was her staff.

The figure reached in and gently grabbed the staff, making sure not to make to much noise. It then proceeded to close the coffin quietly. It was just about to leave when a flashlight lit it up.

“Halt!” the guard said. “Identify yourself!”

Suddenly the figure turned around and ignited the staff. Before the guard could yell or do anything, a beam of red magic flew out from the staff and disintergrated the guard.

All that was left was a patch of burnt ground and some blood on the wall.

The figure then returned to smoke form and went through the crack it came in.


///////////////////


Amanda quietly brushed her hair and put on her earings. She walked down the stairs and looked towards the ponies who were watching a movie on the TV.

“I’m heading out.” she said.

“That’s nice.” Rainbow Dash said, totally immersed in the movie as were Grace and the other ponies.

Amanda just turned around and walked out the door where Wilfred was sitting in his car waiting. She then got in the passenger seat and they drove off.


///////////////////


“Well, gentelman” Victor said to Roland and Jerald “that’s all the evidence you have?”

“Yes, sir.” Roland said.

Victor glanced back at the pictures and evidence. “So far, you’ve done well. But we need to catch these accomplasyes. Go back to that hotel and see if they return.”

“Understod, sir.” Jerald said. The officers walked out and headed towards their car.


///////////////////


At the resturant, Wilfred and Amanda were enjoying some nice spagetti.

“Good food.” Wilfred said.

“Yes.” Amanda replied.

“So, is this a date?” Wilfred asked.

Amanda took a bite of her food. “Well, yes, isn’t it?”

They were both quiet for a minute.

Wilfred’s cough broke the silence. “So, how is Grace doing after…you know.”

Amanda knew what he meant. “She’s been doing fine. Still misses him but she’s fine.”

A waiter interupted their talk. “Can I get you anything else?”

“Some more water please.” Amanda replied.

“Alright.” the waiter said. He walked away.

“So, who’s the teaching job going?” Wilfred asked.

“It’s going good. I’ve only had to send two students to detention.” Amanda replied. “How have you been doing?”

“I’ve been doing good.” Wilfred answered. “I’ve got pictures, hang on.” he said as he reached into his pocket. He looked into his pocket. Nothing. So he looked towards his other pocket as he reached into it.

During this breif interuption, Amanda decided to make her move. She leaned towards Wilfred to kiss him when he poked his head up.

Moment ruined.

“What are you doing?” Wilfred asked.

Amanda slid back into her chair. “Nothing.” she answered.

“Alright.” Wilfred said suspiciously as he showed her his wallet full of pictures.

“Damn it.” she whispered.


///////////////////


As the movie on TV ended, Grace went into kitchen to re-heat some leftover pizza from her and her mother’s dinner last night. The ponies got up from the sofa.

“That movie was weird.” Pinkie said.

“Yeah, they have schools for wizards?” Twilight said “Who the hell would make a school for wizards? It makes no sense. The police would be hunting you down.”

“And the costumes were just horrendous.” Rarity said.

Grace was standing by the microwave, tapping her foot. She looked around the kitchen. It was a nice kitchen with white tiles, cabinets and a yellow wall. It had a big, grey fridge with a creepy bat shadow under it.

Wait a minute.

She double taked but the second time she looked the shadow was gone.

It must be the movie. She thought. Just my imagination.

She walked out into the living room but didn’t notice the shadow was hanging on the kitchen wall. It slid down the wall into a soda bottle. It would have been fine if Fluttershy hadn’t been thirsty.

She poured the soda into the cup. She was just about to take about a sip when the thing decided to do something it was good at: possesion.

The thing flew out of the cup before Fluttershy could do anything and she fell flat on her back spilling the soda. The noise caused everybody else to run towards her.

“Fluttershy, are you okay?!” Rainbow Dash asked. Fluttershy blinked. Suddenly, she shoved Rainbow to the ground.

“How did she?!” Rainbow asked in surprise.

Fluttershy suddenly growled. “Give me the half-blood, little one.” she spoke in a frightning semi-demonic voice.

Everybody gasped.

“Give her to me!” Fluttershy repeated.

“No!” Applejack said. She threw her lasso at Fluttershy but she flew up and clinged to the wall like a gecko. She then let go and landed on Applejack. It hurt. A lot.

“Hey!” Rainbow Dash said. She launched herself at Fluttershy but Fluttershy flipped and made sure her back hoof hit Rainbow in the jaw.

It did. And Rainbow flew out the kitchen window.

Everybody left backed away.

Fluttershy growled angrily. “Let the half-blood come to me now or you all shall perish!” she roared.

It’s must be me. Twilight thought as she remembered what Celestia said about it being “one of them” It wants me.

Twilight started to walk forward. Fluttershy gave an evil smile.

“A wise choice, little one.” Fluttershy said.

Trixie suddenly jumped on Twilight.

“Trixie!” Twilight said.

“No, don’t!” Trixie said.

“But it’s me she wants! Remember, Celestia said it was one of us!” Twilight yelled.

“But it’s not you!” Trixie responded “It’s me!”

Everybody’s jaw dropped. Even possed Fluttershy was surprised.

“I’m the Half-Blood Princess.” Trixie said sadly.