• Published 28th Nov 2019
  • 5,323 Views, 451 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Redemption is Magic - Shimmer_Bolt



What happens when the Mane Six are thrown into the Fallout: Equestria timeline?

Comments ( 15 )

New chapter

Button's with his descendant, the ponies are doing a dead rising inside a mine. Also keyword 'might' they really should know to barter the gems instead of just giving it all without info first.

oh vey, the Vault Tec founders are now in the city. Hope those dipshite Enclave don't a have a shoot on sight on foals. Who am i kidding... they're bastards.

11399831
Yeah. *Ahem* Enclave.

*Sweats*

11399881
oh right, i forgot Raiders.. the creeps. Oh, just realized, what if the CMC and Button reunite in ponified Little Lamplight. Teach them that mungos are cool.

11399884
Actually, none of them. Let's just say that there's a certain... character, who'd like to harm them. Even if they're fillies.

11400198
Who says I'll say?~

I’m so happy! It’s back!

I love this story

11368204
What about Littlepip? Will we see her in this story?Or will he stay in the spp for the whole story?

It's just a doubt that I have

11456367
As a collaborator and one of the story's co-writers... I honestly have no idea. Shimmer still has to answer that, but that's also good because NO ONE WILL KNOW IF IT HAPPENS!

HAHAHA!!! *Thunder and storm sounds play in the background*

XD

Love this story! Can’t wait for the next chapter! :pinkiehappy:

11490429
You guys still writing this story?

11715196
We have been on hiatus for a while. But we're considering returning to it this year, at least.

I have spoken.

Login or register to comment