• Published 14th Nov 2019
  • 3,263 Views, 144 Comments

Eater Of Sin And Magic - Zatoichi Vokunkiin



A normal man with an abnormal appetite not only for food, but for something else once he is flung into this new world full of magical equine humanoids. Both comedy and seriousness ensue.

Comments ( 18 )

This story I like, another!.

PLEASE GIVE US MORE!!!!!

More is needed:pinkiecrazy:

I believe that this is a good place to end this part of the story. Just like any anime or TV show, end on a good cliffhanger. If this story gets enough likes and positive feedback from both my followers and new readers, then I shall commence with part 2 which I will title "Eater Of Sin And Magic: Ascension Of A New Overlord'.

Well, other people have different opinions on cliffhangers. Specifically negative ones.

But hopefully, this will be continued.


But when I hear "Ascension of a New Overlord" in your sequel's title card!

https://m.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2f/1f/ab/2f1fab13df0bbaff935dcb6efc219e40.jpg


Considering that I put in infamous fictional villain memes in here ( That are also ironically tyrants/dictators/overlords in their universe ).

We all know Aku is gonna turn into eventually, due to the Ponies unjust sins against him. And I CAN'T WAIT FOR RETRIBUTION TO HAPPENED TO THE PATHETIC EQUINES!!!!!! :pinkiecrazy:

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/18/1870acef1b0bd224d23d599098753a46fa8cad509a9b216a47598116698fa016.jpg

I'll read it I'm so looking forward to reading this

Oh HELL YEAH!

I Need More Please

Keep up the great work because I know this will be epic.

I really do hope that you make a sequel, since I've started rereading this story and I've actually gone so far as to download it on my phone so I can read it when I'm going for a walk or just relaxing.

10922491
I wanted to keep this under wraps until the second part. But Aku doesn't actually plan on using the tech for war. They are more for preventing war rather than actual use. The japanese mysticism will actually be playing a greater role in the second part of the story. But, until I get to at least 150 likes on the story, the second part will be on the backburner.

10944010

Unless Tirek "convince" him to use the tech. against the ponies. But then again, his magic absorbing powers, and Japanese Oni Stand is probably enough for now.

As an avid reader of your work's you must know by now that I'm gonna want more.

10737909

I don't want them to notice the ogre..yet. >:3

Can’t wait to read more

Amazing story I NEED MOAR! pls... lol

Finally read up to here and now Tis time to read its sequel.

Login or register to comment