• Published 18th Feb 2019
  • 3,664 Views, 34 Comments

Interservice Rivalry - dirty little secret



A party full of Wonderbolts, Royal Guards, and Night Guards threatens to go completely out of control unless Spitfire can find a way to redirect the energy of their rivalry into a less destructive activity.

Comments ( 5 )

Nice work.:twilightsmile:
Keep it up. The story-writing I mean.:twilightsheepish:

9471425
I will. ^.^ A new chapter for Sex Ed: Pony Style will be next.

9472058
Well that's kind of complicated depending on the source. In the Luna book, the night guard acts as support for Luna as she goes out to keep monsters from attacking towns at Night. As for the Wonderbolts there was one moment in the comics were they fought off an army of changeling. But that was only one page and those changelings were just a diversion.

If were looking at the show, while the royal guard does get their flanks handed to them...at least they were there. The Wonderbolts have only been at one crisis that I know of and were taken down just as quickly. Their main fame these days is just being stunt fliers.

And there was nothing like the way she squealed. Was that a bat pony thing, or was it just her?

Only one way to find out: Test it with every bat pone you meet!

By the time Misty Fly managed to get down on the floor in front of him as well – holding her tongue out expectantly – he'd unfortunately run dry. Nightwing's lips dripped with thick gobs of white, but Misty Fly hadn't gotten a single drop.

Poor Misty... again!

“Mmm, yes. That's the stuff,” Misty Fly said dreamily as Nightwing spread his cum deep inside her.

At last.

This night had completely recalibrated his idea of what a good party was. He'd had 'good' parties before, and even gotten some tail at more than one of them. But this... This was a good party!

Well spoken.

It seems Spitfire's idea had worked.
Good story!

9817319
No, there's not enough mares/stallions getting mares to do lesbian action for the fist time. Especially if it is for the viewing pleasure of males. That is the hottest thing ever.

Login or register to comment