• Published 30th Jul 2018
  • 497 Views, 3 Comments

The Black Snake - Spirit Lunar



An alternative story of the banishment of Luna on his return where a demon will be mixed in history.

  • ...
3
 3
 497

Daydreamer and Punishment

-- Daydreamer/Dark Insidious --

The day was coming up when Twilight woke me up, looking discontented, she repressed me when I woke up late. After a brief excuse and the idea of ​​going to buy an alarm clock. I stood up noticing Black Snake sitting at the table watching me chew the cereal noisily. I sat next to her and started my breakfast thanking Twilight again for welcoming me to her home. Then I quickly prepared Moon Stellar's business who did not know what to pack for school and escorted her to school. Then I came back and did all the household chores that Twilight asked me to do under Spike's watchful eye.When someone knocked on the door. I opened and found myself face to face with Princess Luna looking at me at full height :
" Hello, I guess you're Daydreamer Twilight tells me in his letter? "
" Indeed, my sincere greetings to you. "
" May I come in? "
" Of course, your highness. "
" Princess Luna? "I heard Twilight say as she appeared coming down the stairs.
" Hello Twilight Sparkle. Daydreamer, as I said after the letter from Twilight saying that you get on well with Moon Stellar. I came to propose to you to come to the castle with her so that she is with someone in whom she has confidence. I know your current situation is I am ready to offer you everything he will accommodate you. "
" All? Would be nice if you do not mind Twilight. "
" Do not worry about me. It is your decision. "
" It's okay, I accept. "
" It's good news. How is Moon Stellar? She's not here? "
" She is at school for the moment and I assure you that there were no problems during her sojourn. "
" Well, I'm sorry I missed it but Daydreamer, I did not tell you but Moon Stellar and you'll leave at the end of the week. Goodbye. "
Then Luna left closing the door. Twilight watching me anxiously lying to a princess.


After a few minutes to reassure her, Twilight offered me to relax, the spots being all finish :
" To relax? "
"Yes, with friends where lying down. "
" I do not know. "
" We could go to the spa? "
" Yes, but what are we doing at the spa? "
" You do not know? We are massed, it is very nice you will see. "
" Okay. "
We both went to the spa where there were two sisters mares, one pink and the other blue. After paying, Twilight and I massaged our back what to my surprise, I found it nice. Then Twilight began to ask me a lot of questions :
" Where are you from ? "
" From a village of bat-ponies why? "I had a cup of the best liar of the year when I was shut up by this crazy Solar Flare.
" Forgive me, but we do not know much about your species. Why did you leave? "" Problems with my parents. Ahh. Excuse me. "Groaning with pleasure at the rubbing of the cream on my wings.
" Do you seem to have never taken the time to be massaged, or are you hypersensitive on the wings, on the other hand, the bat-ponies? "
" I do not know. I never pay attention. "
" Too bad, forgive my question but have already done ... with another bat-pony? "After which she and I both blushed.
" No, romantic relationships never interested me even if it was not the case of some male. "
Remembering my meeting with this drunken bat-pony stallion a few days after I arrived in this universe.
" It's okay? "
" Of course. "
Then after another burst of question and embarrassing moments. We went out of the spa. I went straight for Moon Stellar to school and crossed two mares with stallions in the distance entering a restaurant. This thought reminded me of the desires of this body that I still struggled to master. At the school gate, I saw Cherilee visibly very angry retaining Moon Stellar and another little pink filly. Cherilee, aware that I was taking care of Moon Stellar, asked me to tell Twilight to come at 2 pm for an appointment with Moon Stellar. Like what she would have bothered her and the pink filly of unmarked fillies. I took him home and then we started talking on the way :
" What did you do Black Snake? There is more mature behavior! "
" Please do not say anything to Twilight, I will still be punished. "
" Sorry but I want this job. In addition, Princess Luna came this morning to propose to accompany you to the castle. This is good news, no? "
" Very good, but please protect me if she becomes hysterical. "
" Twilight is not that kind of thing. "
Black Snake reminded me a bit of my little sister that I had not seen for eight years when I went exploring the universe. Tears began to flow under the bewildered gaze of the inhabitants of the thundering city Moon Stellar who they believed was his fault. Black Snake turned his head to the other side of the street, certainly seeing my crying as a sign of weakness.A white pegasus with purple eyes like her beauty mark of three balloons caught me by surprise and gave me a hug what other people in the city did like. People were finally afraid of me anymore. I thanked them all warmly then me and Moon Stellar entered the house tree.After quickly explaining the situation to Twilight it went to meeting with Moon Stellar leaving me with Spike still monitoring me very closely.

-- Moon Stellar/Black Snake --

I did not understand why Dark Insidious started crying so suddenly. I'll have to take advantage of our next meeting alone with him to find out more. Lost in my thoughts, we arrived at school along with Diamond Tiara's father and herself. Twilight did not say anything, looking me angry from time to time. Cherilee, who no doubt saw us through the window, came out of her office and let us in, begging us to sit down. She explained to Twilight and Diamond Tiara's father our harassment on the three unmarked fillies, both angry. Then Cherilee proposed a punishment outside school hours that our legal officials agreed to help Mrs. Cherilee organize a party for a Ponyville resident. The parents left then Diamond and I followed Cherilee to a house remodeling to so many others in the city. Inside, a group of multicolored ponies were putting balloons next to a banner saying clearly: Happy Birthday Piña Colada.
A purple mare was leading everyone. Cherilee introduced it to me as Piña Colada's older sister Berry Punch. She barely took the time to greet us that we had to help the mare who was with Twilight when I was beaten. She introduced herself as Pinkie Pie. She asked us to pass the ingredients without even looking to see if it matched her request. Then we had to serve the guests with the Berry Punch drink at the buffet. When Piña Colada came in, everyone wished her a happy birthday but when she saw us, she was at first very afraid hiding behind Berry Punch with big eyes. Piña Colada did not yet have her cutie mark explaining her visible fear.
Berry Punch quickly explained the situation and she resumed her festive complexion deliberately ignoring us. Other friends of the class came shortly after eating lunch. After this long party where a nice mare named Bonbon and Lyra relayed us so that we can still enjoy the party.
We stayed a little bit and then we went back home. Dark Insidious was quietly reading a newspaper about the Nightmare Night festivities. He greeted me and went to cook in anticipation of the approach of the meal. Tired as ever I fell asleep on a log next to mine.

-- Elsewhere --

Nothing happened except for a multi-dimensional war between the armies of the goddess and demons.