• Published 30th Jul 2018
  • 495 Views, 3 Comments

The Black Snake - Spirit Lunar



An alternative story of the banishment of Luna on his return where a demon will be mixed in history.

  • ...
3
 3
 495

Castle, Ennemies and Love

-- Moon Stellar/Black Snake --

As we arrived towards the station, Luna asked me to come with her. We find ourselves in a part of the isolated wagon and without making an attempt, Luna put on a yellow dress with a pink bow tie. I tried to remove it but nothing was done then I tried to tear it unfortunately it did not work either. Luna looked at me amused and my murderous gaze told me that I absolutely had to look good in front of the nobles of the castle by putting on the dress and that after that I would not have to put it of the day any more.

Dark Insidious joined us white as a ghost and dumb as a grave. I tried to get him out of this condition but nothing was done. The train finally stopped and a crowd of ponies carrying a camera photographed us from every possible angle. Luna greeted them calmly and guided me to a carriage hidden behind the crowd pulled by two bats ponies. Luna insisted that Dark Insidious get to know them, much to his regret. The night-colored coach decorated with small multicolored stars reminded me in every respect of the Princess's tastes.

We left, and after a good quarter of an hour we arrived in the courtyard of the castle. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my former foal-sister named Bluegrass Serenity taking care of another foal, who greeted me with a smile, which I did the same. A large crowd of well-dressed ponies stood on the stairs. I went down to catch Luna who did not stop talking about how she would catch up and would be a good mother for me what I stopped listening to a good dozen minutes ago. The nobles approached me to shake my hoof. All had with them their children of the same age as mine. A good way to get the favors of the princesses. After what looked like several hours of discussion, everyone went to the dining room.

Not having learned the good manners at the table, Luna who was on my left did not stop to correct me on how I had to eat what made laugh many nobles in a low voice. After a while, Luna let go and asked a private teacher to teach me how to eat well. Then little by little everypony left the meal. I saw Dark Insidious in the middle of the male bats ponies each looking at his rump with appetite. I had a great pity for him and tried to draw from it by claiming he absolutely needed him to look for a toy that I had lost by taking the opportunity to leave the table. Luna said nothing to me and continued her discussion with the remaining nobles.

Once alone with Dark Insidious in the corridors of the castle towards my room where the servants have left my belongings. Dark Insidious told me what Luna wanted him to do with the other bat ponies. This idea, as I could easily understand, made him very uncomfortable. I reassured him and with Luna's consent later in the evening, we fell asleep together in my room.

The rays of the sun had just dawned and it reminded me that strangely I still had not seen Celestia. I pulled away from the still insidious Dark Insidious hoof and admired the beautiful sunrise. After several minutes, we knocked on the door and Luna's voice rang out :
" May I come in? "
" Of course. "
Luna opened the door and noticed amused Dark Insidious asleep.
" I came to see if everything was fine before going to bed. I notice that Dark Insidious is not as early as you? "
" Yes, he ... I mean she loves to sleep. "
" Celestia would also like to talk to you once breakfast is over. Have a good day! "
" Have a good day. "
Then after a good quarter of an hour, Dark Insidious finally woke up after a nightmare that he suspected the author but he did not want to talk. So we went downstairs to eat with Celestia, and after that she wanted to talk to me alone :
" Moon Stellar, I wish we could agree on some points about my sister! "
" Which ones? "
" I prefer to warn you that if you break her heart Nightmare Moon, the moon will be a holiday colony compared to what I would do you filly or not! "
" Calm down! I do not care to hurt her and I'm ready to promise not to hurt her anymore. "
" Really? "
" Yes. "
" Well, then it's settled. I am now reconsidering you again as my niece. "
" Thank you. "
Then after a hug with the white alicorn, Celestia gave me a list of all the obligations of the day which was quite long.

-- Sunset Shimmer/Solar Flare --

After getting into the train, making sure to blend in with the crowd of the train, we arrived in the capital of these colorful ponies. It must be said that he had good taste but no matter with the information we have this dear black magic or rather Moon Stellar will be our. Spell Book had proposed to follow the royal coach directly, but we would have been quickly suspected. I preferred to take a marker technique. We are now in front of the wide doors of the open castle where a hundred ponies are waiting in line. Following a conversation Spell Book and I heard an announcement of household ponies. We quickly introduced ourselves as such and could enter the castle teeming with activity, especially deliveries of pastries. Our tracking could begin. Although in reality it would be rather Blood Moon who advised me the plan of ponies of household.

-- Daydreamer/Dark Insidious --

The sun was declining visibly from the window of the dining room. Luna offered me a glass of grenadine apologizing for his abruptness in the train rather. Black Snake decided to sleep alone that night and I did the same while going to my room. When I opened the door, I suddenly found myself kissed by one of Luna's guards that I had the strength to push back before he tried anything else :
"What are you mad about? "
" But the letter said you were in love with me and found me in your room. You do not love me anymore? "
" Forgive me for being so brittle, but I'm not in love with you. "
" Princess Luna told me that I could take my night because it is not every day that such a beautiful mare has a crush on you. "
" I especially believe that it is us to deceive everything! "
" But why? "
" Princess Luna absolutely wants me to mate to save the species from extinction! "
" And so she invited you to this meeting in the hope that ... "
" I think. "
An awkward silence settled in the room but the brave guard wanted to make up for his mistake and offered to go eat somewhere. Despite the fact that it looked like a desperate attempt to drag, I was delighted to discover Canterlot. Fortunately my long years here have allowed me to discover how my wings work. We flew towards the city bathed in light under the beautiful ivory moon.

Guards bats ponies on patrols on one of the castle towers

" Fortunate. "
" Sure. "
" Nothing is played my friends. I am sure that this battle will withstand these charms. After all beautiful ponies but with a hollow in the head. "
The ponies laughed at this joke in a loud voice, attracting their captain.
" Shut up and go back to the usual patrol! "
" Good chef! "

-- Sugar Belle/Spell Book --

While we were cleaning the thousandth room easily since the beginning of the day after finding this stupid job unworthy of our people. We finally found it, thank the Goddess for having the keys to all the rooms. This charming little filly snoring like three. I felt Solar Flare whisper softly.
" This garden in front of the window will be perfect for the exfiltration area. "
Then without any other form of trial, we put it in a potato bag after drugging and gagging our magic. It hurt me to kidnap a child what Solar Flare did not seem to fear. He put the bag on my back and we began our descent towards the dark garden of the statues. Despite the reassuring speeches of Blood Moon in my ear, I hated this body for always having to put everything on my back. If at least I still had my demonic strength to carry but no. Moreover, this cursed body is incredibly sentimental. At the least thing I touch, I feel like I feel it a hundred times as if I were going down those stone steps.

-- Narrator --

" Damn, I had to get lost in this damn castle. How am I going to appear in this chapter now? And now I'm talking to myself! If only I could find one of the main characters, I could follow him and go back to the story. In short, this is the end of the chapter and I wish you good reading even if it would have been necessary for me to start with it because now you are finished and ... "

-- Writer

Out of respect for the readers of this chapter, the narrator's monologue has been greatly diminished during this chapter. Thank you for your reading and look forward to seeing you again in the next chapter.