• Published 30th Jul 2018
  • 495 Views, 3 Comments

The Black Snake - Spirit Lunar



An alternative story of the banishment of Luna on his return where a demon will be mixed in history.

  • ...
3
 3
 495

Revenge and Judgement

I crashed on a path in a forest clearing Everfree I guess it was. My stay on the moon had made me so thin emaciated that even a mannequin would not get to my hoofs. I put my flank on the ground and then with my hooves anteriorI sat down then I threw on an disgusting intensive grassy grass vainly trying of filling my belly with those thousand years without eating and without food other than this lunar dust. Once a day of grazing (and God knows I hate it). I have a plan of revenge. Listen first:
1. kill or exile the only person who can beat you.
2. Destroy everything she does.
3. Take the power and to reign.
Wait, it's so easy ... Well, let's get started! Let me forget to mention that at the same time taking his body I also took some of these habits such as talking with the royal Canterlot. After several hundreddecade failures I finally managed to teleport myself to her room while it was on her balcony. I slowly approached her and I screamed her.Celestia hearing the screamed approaching to the heart attack before she reacted, I exiled her on the Sun.


Then I looked in his room something that I could destroy belonging to her. After long hesitations on what I could I opted for a small town called Poneyville where his student fetish resided for the festivities. I raised the Moon and after several teleportations laters, I found myself in the town hall and prepared with the help of the helper of writer, a dramatic entry worthy of the greatest villains disney.
I appear behind the curtain to present myself instead of Celestia to the misfortunes of the admirers of the solar princess. I made a disquisition that the night would last forever and that nothing would stop me. This mare just out of adulthood should being the only one to know the story of the return of the mare of the moon.And even before those incapable of guards stop me, I turn into a haze thanks to the narrator having given me a range of powers to make things more interesting. Personally, I did not understand anything. I come back to my form of Nightmare Moon at the top of a hill and watch the terrified ponies scream in terror. I swallowed much of this dark energy when I saw a band of six ponies still accompanied by this purple mare heading for the old place of my defeat.
That would not bode well.


I decided to stop their progress of the castle now in ruins. I began to fog again and caused a landslide while the cyan pegasus was playing to scared other ponies. Unfortunately, the two pegasus managed to get their friends out of this trap.

I saw not far from an authentic manticore that I planted a thorn in the leg that annoyed. I know ponies that will end up eaten. Once again my plan missed, the yellow pegasus coaxed the manticore and abduct the thorn which earned him some licking.

I got angry and then search for a new way to stop them. If I scared them they will leave and I'll be tranquil. I cast a spell on the forest making the trees scary but my plan failed miserably again because of this pink pony singing to reassure these cowards of friends.

I saw a sea serpent in a river and retented what I had done to the manticore by cutting off a piece of his precious mustache. He began to cry like a vulgar baby. But the white mare cut a piece of her tail and offered it to repair her mustache. He thanked her for helping them through.

I used my last asset to bring out the most precious thing in the eyes of the cyan pony so that it does not connect the bridge. Unfortunately, her represented the element of loyalty.


Having missed all my other attempts, I had my second and final plan being separated from the group from the group the leaderis an easy target. She as she tri to revive those damn crystals when I teleported her and the crystals to the tower.
She tried to charge me and I did the same but using the trick she teleported towards the crystals. I teleported myself to the crystals and pushed her away with my magic. I thought for a moment that these reactivated themselves rising and vibrating under the effect of the magic of the penetrating purple unicorn but ended up falling back to their initial states. I decided to break them and then returned to my role as a big bad guy who wanted to make the night last forever. The friends of the purple mare found us then a flash passed in these eyes. Under my eyes terrified each of the mares represented one of the crystals to finish with a powerful ray rainbow and then I faint.
I feel rested and different. I opened my eyes to see the sun come back to me, Celestia was there helping her to get up while the mares who had beaten me hugged together. Then I noticed that I was smaller than before. I wanted to get up and leave but soon all eyes were focused on me. Celestia used her magic and then I felt like sleeping.


When I woke I was on a bed with a purple blanket while daylight filtered through the window of the room. I got up and found that I was still a pony yet I had seen Luna so I could not be her. I stood up and noticed a mirror on the right side of the bed. A pretty little black filly with big teal eyes stared at me. I had a bad feeling and I raised a hoof, she raised it too. But I'm this adorable little black alicorne which explained that I was not rotting in a dungeon or not yet. I uttered the cutest cry I heard of my life when one of the guards opened the door and looked at me saying:
"What's wrong? "
"What is wrong? What is wrong? But I'm an idiot little filly and I do not want to be a child or a girl. "
"Ah! "

Then this idiot locked the door and went off to warn the princesses. I tried desperately to reverse the possession spell, but I could not do it when the door opened again with the same guard speaking in a formal tone:
" Come with me and do not try to escape. "
" And if I refuse! "
The unicorn guard grabbed me unceremoniously with his magic and dragged me into a room of the golden throne where the two princesses rested to whom I was accountable. Celestia spoke:
" Hello, do you know why you are here? "
" For my death sentence " Making Celestia even whiter while Luna glared at me. Then she went on:
" We do not kill here, but my sister has an idea of ​​punishment that I consider worthy of your cruelty. "
" Who is? "
" Limitless. "
" Not the cruelty, the punishment! "
" You're sure Luna? " Speaking to Luna who replied with an evil smile:
" Yes dear sister "
" Then my sister and I condemn you to ... "
At that moment I hid my face under my hooves with my belly on the ground imploring the forgiveness of the sky when the sentence finished I remained the falling jaw.
" ... to learn love by becoming Luna's adopted daughter "
" What? "
Luna pursued :
" I decided that having been born of me you are my daughter and that besides being an alicorne you are immortal so I will raise you as such after repairing your foolishness. "Finishing the phrase up on an authoritarian tone, I protested:
" But I do not want me ! " To which Celestia replied firmly:
" Listen to your mother Moon Stellar! Guards preparing this filly for the excuses she will have to make by putting on a pretty dress ! "
" not the dress, please ! " I said, being dragged away while the same guard dragged me out of the room as Luna rolled of laughing to the floor. With Celestia laughing a hoof in front of her mouth more discreetly.

Author's Note:

Inform me if toi saw some mistakes with the chapter thanks for your reading.:pinkiehappy: