• Published 9th Dec 2011
  • 4,050 Views, 61 Comments

Celestia's Ascension to madness - storiesatrandom



Tragic. Celestia. Nightmare Moon. Celestia's Ascension to madness

  • ...
9
 61
 4,050

Chapter 9

Act 9: Tale of the braty young pony.

In the ponyvillie skool, Cheerlee looked at her students with comidents, but also with a deep worry, this must be a tough time for them, to sollow that the beloved Princess, Celestia, is acting like an assassin, and already claimed victims. Still, she is interested to dragging their attention away the troubled times. Cheerlee said: "Students, we all shouldn't be concerned of what is going on right now, let's focus on today's lession…" Cheerlee shecrhed her desk for something to do with her class. Cheerlee smiled, having found something! Cheerlee said: "How about, arts and crafts?" the students were haifly interested. Cheerlee smiled, it got their minds on something else. Cheerlee went and passed out art supplies to every student. Scootaloo asked: "Do we have to do anything pafific?" Cheerlee said: "For today students, do whatever you want, you, deserve for closure amongst yourselfs." The students began to work. Cheerlee smiled at the students finally getting closure.

A few miles outside the skool, a chariot lands. It's Luna's. Luna, Twilight, and friends get off. Twilight said: "I can't believe Nightmare would actselly choose a young filly to become an Elemental dishrmonite." Applejack said: "Diamond Tiara no less. Ah mean, yes, the little foals lie, but it's not like extheme lying like some sort of comspirity or stuff like that, but, the mild stuff like, covering up who done broke an exspendive vase." Rainbow Dash said: "Ha, I bet Nightmare was desperate on finding Applejack's Contrust that she settled for some kid." Luna said: "Whatever Nightmare's reason, this "Tiara" is selected to be come a Disharmony element, and I doubt my sister will let her slide just because she's oh so young, remember what Nightmare got her to believe. She'll assumed Nightmare will corrupt the young filly if My sister does not obey her whims. Now, what do we know about Tiara?" Rarity said: "Well, from what I heard from Sweetie Belle, she assiates herself with another like-minded young fillie called, "Silver Spoon". Other then that, we know so unfortunately little." Luna said: "Hopefully, so does Tia. Maybe Tiara's best hope is that we find her first, and take her into hiding." Applejack said: "From what Applebloom told me, she ain't gonna come quietly. Ah been told she's real spoiled to the core." Luna said: "I assumed her parents grant her too many desires that she believes she'll get away with whatever she wants?" Twilight said: "Yeah, ponies like that is among the reasons I didn't want friends at first… other then I was more into my studies." Rainbow Dash said: "Look, let's just get this brat and get her in a hiding place and be done already! The sooner we get Celestia to stop, the better! I mean, if this continues, exspiecaly if Celestia gets Tiara, I don't think Equestia will take it anymore, I mean, she already claimed at least three celerbies, and Gilda, don't you think there might be ponies that might turn on Celestia, even dispite what Luna insisted on not too?" Luna said: "I won't blame them on their anger, three adult ponies and a griffin is one thing, but a young pony, who's life is still so youthful? That will certainly be the one to break the camel's back. Protaction of this filly is of upmost impourences." Pinkie Pie said: "Now my dream will be forfilled! The dream of fighting an Alicorn Ninja!" Pinkie Pie poofed, she was in her Ninja costume again. Luna said: "Good to see egearness. Now, we must not waste time, Celestia needs help, her insany must be stopped."

Hiding in the shadows, was Celestia, still in her ninja attire, being careful and sneaky in her mission. She began to hear Nightmare's voice again. It said: "What's with a sneaking about? Your practitly powerful, just, barged in and blast everypony!" Celestia said: "Your lack of kindness and compassion disgusts me. If I am to disgrace myself to safeguard equestia from you, I'll do it carefully. I made too many mistakes. I must be more careful this time." Nightmare's voice said: "Ok, ok, miss nip-picker, I was only curious on why you are being all, secrety and stuff." Celestia growled. Celestia said: "Now's not a good time for your compantes! I am busy! I can't consintrat with a hateful spirit arguing with me!" Nightmare's voice said: "HURTFUL!" Ceelstia sighed in annoyance. She almost can't believe that she was at first afraid of her… but, she remembers that this spirit, aside from it's sure idiotcy and childish behavior, it's still a dangerious and evil, and can't afford to mess with it… at least not in person.

Celestia said to herself: "I shouldn't be far from the skool, and, from this, Diamond Tiara." Celestia returned to sneaking about, avoiding attention from the locals.

Twilight walked up to her Library. Twilight said: "I'll catch up, I just need to get something to disable Celestia's magic. A binding ring may not be are only option anymore." Luna said from afar: "Make post haste, Twilight." Twilight opens the door, seeing her dragon, Spike, and her owl, Owlowiscious, being atemded to by a purple earth pony. Spike turned to see Twilight. He gasped, then smiled with a small tear present. Spike said: "Twilight?" Twilight smiled, tear also present. Twilight said: "Hey Spike." The two approached eachother, then hugged. Owlowiscious flew up, and landed on Twilight's back, then said: "Who." The two broke the hug. Twilight said: "It's great to see you again, but, it's only a brief visit, I need to get that powerful spell book in the basement I found a few weeks prior before your last birthday." Spike nodded, knowing Twilight's business with the Celestia problem is not yet resolved. Owlowiscious flew off, landed on the bookself, and picked up a thick-covered book, and flew near Twilight. Twilight takes the book. Twilight said: "Thank you, Owlowiscious." Owlowiscious said: "Who." Twilight turns to Spike. Twilight said: "I'll be back soon Spike. Celestia needs some serious help. She has, serious issues that need to be seen though. If you seen Equestia Daily, you'll what I am talking about." Spike said: "I did, the pony who is taking good care of me brought a newspaper in, and I saw the main article. Wow, who to thought about Celestia, right?" Twilight said: "I know, I thought it was dealt with too, but, now, I'm not too sure. I hope we can stop Celestia before it takes a turn for the worse. Take care, Spike." Spike said: "You too, Twi, and good luck." Twilight smiled at the dragon, and left with a satisvived feeling that at least Spike understands what is accuring.

Celestia hid in the shadows, stalking around the skool. Celestia thought: "I am oh so close now. I am now approaching the known hiding place of the brat, Tiara of Diamonds…. Or was it, Diamond Tiara… and, what is with us being named like this? Why the oh so odd names that- (GROANS), now's not a time for Princess Lampshadestia, I have a mission to save Equestia from Nightmare! But I must remember that it isn't so simple anymore, some mistakes and Equestia's on a look-out for a Ninja attire princess. I should've been careful when I foolishly desided to go out by dawn! I didn't expect Twilight and her friends to be up so soon. Then there was the flashes but, then again, it's the first mistake that's major, they would've just paniced over strange flashes and blamed them on witches. Then, there was- NO! I won't consider saving that Red pony's life a mistake! That was a kind opitional mission of an act, that's all. I spended too much time with that malmitulating witch of a demoness spirit, I mean, sooner I complete this mission, the better. Soon, she'll be gone from my life, be gone from Equestia, and from those I care for. I bet she won't even care if I undo the spell on the "Elementals of Disharmony" once it is over, she'll be nothing more then a bad memory I shall never be forced to look into again! Yes, I love the feeling, the badness gone, nopony bothering me about it, happy, happy thoughts, happy thoughts, oh so happy. The sadness, the terriable sadness, it'll pass, it'll all pass, it'll pass. I'll, I'll, I'll be finally free! Free, free, free… FREE I SAY! FREEST PONY IN EQUESTIA! NO MORE NIGHTMARE! NO MORE MADNESS! NO MORE ME DOING THIS TO THE SUBJECTS! NO BADNESS! NO BADNESS! NO BADNESS, BADNESS NO, THERE'S NO BADNESS HERE, WE SOLD OUT OF BADNESS! IT'S OUT OF BUSINESS!"
Celestia shooked her head.

Celestia thought: "Stedy, Celly, your not out of the woods yet. You just, need to turn some little filly into a gem, then, you'll go after the last one…. Then, peace…. Blissful, blissful…. Blissful peace of blissfulness…. Of bliss." Celestia drew near the skool, which was strangely un-guarded. Celestia thought: "I guess, they didn't figure out yet… as I hope. But I must be prepared, just in case… cause I think what I said before, I may had jinxed myself, and if I understand comedies correctly, is that when one does not expect an ambush, an ambush happens. Well, I intend to be set for any form of surprise." Celestia remained in the shadows, trying to think up a plan to skillfully capture her latest target. She had an idea! Celestia thought: "If one wishes to be among fillies, one has to…." She shape-swifts into a small pink-mane and tail unicorn fillie foal. Celestia said in a very cute young voice: "Be a filly. It's genius among genius." Celestia was shorter, her wings gone to make her less attention wrothy, her sun cutie mark replaced with a smilely face, (another attention avoider), her horn was shorter, and has a more pink mane and tail then she normally prosessed, with a younger face, and voice to boot. Celestia said: "It'll be like a covert mission. It's so perfect!" Celestia opened the door, and casally walked in.

Cheerlee turns her attention to this, strange new filly. Cheerlee said: "Oh, hi, I, uh, wasn't told there was gonna be a new student." Celestia realizes the one flaw in her plan: the new fangled improved Skool system! She forgot that there are many ways for a new student to be a new student though paperwork from the parents or legel guardian! Then again, they are capable of mistakes, and quickly makes up an exsuse. Celestia said: "My name's Smiley Sun, I'm an exchance student from someplace…. Really far." Snips, who was next to Snails, said: "Which really far place?" Celestia/Smilely Sun said: "Uh, Prance?" Cheerlee rised an eyebrow. Cheerlee said: "Interesting, you speak Equestian very well for someone from Prance." Celestia/Smiley Sun said: "I took a lot of Equestian classes. Now, for why you weren't notivived…. Well, you know how there's always some mistake or another from the ponies behind it, either drinking too much, or lack of interest because of minial pay… at least that's what I read once before…. (Nerviously laughing)." Sliver Spoon said: "Heads up, every pony, looks like we got another Twilight Dorkle." Diamond Tiara said: "Yeah! Only ten times the dork!" Diamond and Sliver high fived, or hoofed, as it may be. Cheerlee shouted: "DIAMOND TIARA AND SILVER SPOON! YOU SHOULD NOT SPEAK THAT WAY TO NEW STUDENTS! Nor should I tolerate you bad mouthing Twilight, one of the few ponies I can actselly have an intelligent conversation with. Is that clear, young ladies?" Silver Spoon and Diamond nodded. Cheerlee said: "I am sorry, Smiley, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon are, treated too well by their parents, they automaticly believed they're better then the other students. Well, Cheerlee is giving them crash courses in Humility." Celestia/Smiley sun said: "Well, you know what would make their insults ironic? I had very rich parents in Prance that want me to seek an Education, and they loved me just the right amount, not too much, not too little, just right." Silver and Diamond's mouths were agape! They insulted another rich pony filly, and for what, because she was smart? So what if she's an egghead, this, Smiley Sun looks like a wrothy enough friend for their duo! Cheerlee said: "Let me introduce you to the rest of the class, aside from already meeting Tiara and Spoon, we have other students as well. A lot of the parents of most other students temporary skipped town due a, uh, urgent matter involving one of the Princesses, so, the students whose parents that choose to stay, are Twist."

Twist said: "Hi"

Cheerlee said: "Snips"

Snips said: "Sup babe."

Cheerlee said, disgusted: "Snails"

Snails said: "Huh? I didn't do it!"

Cheerlee said: "Pipsqueak… That is his real name by the way… to make it less insulting, we refer him as Pip."

Pipsqueak, no longer dressed in Pirate attire, said: "Hi."

Cheerlee said: "Applebloom"

Applebloom said: "Howdy!"

Cheerlee said: "Sweetie belle."

Sweetie Belle said: "Hello!"

Cheerlee said, with almost a very passionfull hatred: "And finally, little miss future Rainbow Dash herself… Scootaloo."

Scootaloo said: "Hows it hanging?"

Celestia/Smiley Sun said: "It's nice to meet all of you."

Cheerlee said: "Now, students, ordenarly, we continue class, but, the board declares skool close for the rest of the following weeks until the current issue with Celestia is addressed. I hope you all will take advantage of the (sees room suddenly empty of students, but Smiley Sun) ….. Time off from skool…. Wow, at least timing is actreit. (Looks at Smiley Sun) uh, miss sun, I am sorry skool ended so, abruptly, it's just that-" Celestia/Smiley sun said: "I know, the princess of the sun is… troubled. But, I am sure whatever reason she had, it's for our own good." Cheerlee said: "Well, not I encourage her kind of behavior, but, yes, Luna insisted on that we shouldn't turn our backs to Celestia just because what she thinks she is doing right is really… quite oppisate. Nopony knows what Nightmare really wants, or if there really is a Nightmare, that, it's really a figment of the Princess's troubled mind, like, in some part of her mind, she is mentally ill, forever scarred by whatever accured so long ago… and, to be immortal, enternal, and imcapable of Mortal limits, like death, it must be, a trementise strain, to live in enternal regret of, banishing an only sibling because of a crime from some evil spirit, then to try and deni it and move on, some would say, would worsen the illness. (notices Smiley Sun tearing) but, I am sure once she opens up, I guess-" Celestia/Smiley Sun shouted: "NO! IT'S HER PROBLEM AND HERS ALONE! SHE, SHE DOESN'T WANT TO MAKE OTHERS FEEL BAD BY WHAT SHE DID! SHE JUST WANT TO HAVE HER PROBLEMS TAKEN CARE OF ALONE! NO ONE UNDERSTANDS HER BETTER THEN HER!" Celestia/Smiley Sun ran off! Cheerlee sighed…. Cheerlee said: "Do you think that was her?" suddenly, Luna and the Mane 6 appeared from nowhere. Luna said: "No doubt, I know the magic sense of my sister anywhere. She is attempting a new tacitc: an uncover mission, to be close to the target till she is alone with it. And, from what we witnessed, her state of mind is… Getting worse." Twilight said: "Shouldn't we stop her?" Luna said: "As much as I want to, no, we might have a better chance to capture Celestia if she is lulled into a false sense that we are ignorant of her ruse. Did the Cutie mark cusaders understanded what they must do?" Rarity said: "It took some resurring, but yes." Applejack said: "All my sister and her friends have to do is try to lure Celestia away from Diamond long enough till we surprise her with a dummy Tiara." Rainbow Dash said: "Yeah, that fan of mine looked so willing and able to save Equestia!" Twilight said, chuckling: "Exspiecaly if they think their gonna get Cutie marks for this, I mean, "STOP A MENTALY DISTURBED PRINCESSS CUTIEMARKS!", where do they get these ideas? Cutie marks should be gain though things one is good at, not though doing insane tricks…"
Fluttershy said: "Now that I think about it, since the Cutiemark Crudsadiers do nothing but, uh, mischivious doings, don't you guys think that, um, having those three distract Celestia might be a bad idea?" Rainbow Dash said: "What's the worse it could happen? It's not like they have a cannon to shoot her out of or anything." Silence stood for awhile. They began to frown, realizing Fluttershy's point. Rarity said: "Let's hurry on that dummy!" they ran off! Twilight said: "Thank you Cheerlee!" as she ran off!

Celestia/Smiley Sun was in total tears. She was hurt that even a simple teacher sided with Luna and many others. She wanted to be alone with her problems. They're hers to fight alone. How dare others try to soak in pain they can't handle and end up suffering problems of a similar verity. Suddenly, she is approached by… Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. Diamond said: "Smiley, darling, we came to apologies for our rash behavior on your SUPERB intelligent. And they say you can't be smart, and rich!" Celestia/Smiley sun said: "Well, they say it because intelligents over-comes personal greed and they can use money to use as funding to sustain a project that may better the lives of others." Diamond and Silver only smiled. Diamond said: "Yeah-huh. So, sinse your clearly new, I can get other contries tend to be more strict on their kids, but this is Equestia, babe, land of the more free! Parents aren't as strict as what yours may have been! At least, not for me and Silver Spoon, my BBF!" Sliver Spoon said: "To make it clear and save you a stupid question, it means best friends forever!" Diamond said: "And I felt that you deserve to hang with the superior fillies of the skool! I know the most devine places in canterlot! My parents and Silver Spoon's let us do whatever we want cause we're their angels!" Celestia/ Smiley Sun was concerned, little fillies allowed to go on their own. Silver Spoon said: "Well, true, not without Nickelson babysitting us, Diamond's family butler and showffer." Celestia/Smiley Sun was reliefed, that their parents were not COMPLETE idiots. Diamond said: "So, you in, Smiles?" Celestia/Smiley Sun was about to say something, but interrupted by Scootaloo grabbing her, then tossing her on a wagon with Sweetie Bell and Applebloom, Scootaloo got on her scooter raced off with it's inplanted moter on! Diamond growls in anger! Diamond said: "We need to steal back that filly! We can't let them rise to populary with that Prance girl! Come on, we need to find Nickelson!"

Later, at the treehouse.

Celestia, still in the form of a young foal, was caught in another situation! This time, being held hostaged by the two little sisters of Rarity and Applejack, plus Rainbow Dash's biggest fangirl, against her will no less. Are the little fillies put up to it as well? Sweetie Belle said: "Don't worry, we're friends, Smiley, we saved you from Diamond and her lacky Sliver Spoon. They only wanted to hang with you because your rich, and money is a commen root in Popularity, and being popular makes you differnet, makes you mean, makes you cold-hearted. It makes you turn on those who are your friends. Heck, even family if it gets bad enough." Celestia/Smiley Sun was in deep thought of her words.

In Celestia's memory

There was Celestia, standing proudly on her clouds, embracing the cool airs of the nights, as soon, the sun will rise. Suddenly, she heard a voice. It said: "Celly?" Celestia turned, smiling at her sister, Luna. Luna said: "Sister, there's something I must ask of you." Celestia said: "What is it, Sister? There is something you asked of me?" Luna was nervious, what she is preposing is surely gonna be rejected. Luna said: "Sister, I been watching the ponies for awhile now. There are things I am, concerned with." Celestia rised an eyebrow. Celestia said: "Oh? Like what?" Luna said: "Sister, it's your sun…. It's, it's getting too popular…. The ponies, they stay awake more to it more, they play out in it, do their daily lives in it, they do things more in the sun hours. But, when it's time for my moon, they just….(tears alittle bit) sleep. They never even bothered to at least take a brief look at my night. It's beauty underappisated, ignored, obscured, un-loved. I want to do something about it." Celestia said: "I am taking interest in your plans to address this matter." Luna said: "Ok, it's that, uh, I, uh…. Do you have like a spiritsal connection with your sun?" Celestia got confused. Celestia said: "Care to explain more?" Luna said: "I mean, does it talk to you?" Celestia rised an eyebrow, this is certenaly a curious thing she is bringing up. Luna said: "Well, don't you think your sun, might be, over-worked?" Celestia stared liked a confused animal, and tilted her head to the left side. Celestia said: "These are very cryptic questions you bring up, sister." Luna said: "Ok, I'll be blunt: I request that, you not rise the sun tonight, for a few nights, just, long enough that they have time to love the night more." Celestia just stared, not of shock or disgust, but of inosent curiousity. Celestia said: "Sister, as much as I would love to help you get your night more noticed, I can't disband the balance for it." Luna tears began to grow. Celestia came to confert her sister. Celestia said: "Don't get me wrong, I want the ponies to know your night better… but they are still slightly un-sentient, sister, they are not intelligent enough to be curious of what is beyond the stars… But, that does not mean your night doesn't play an impourence, Sister. The ponies can't sleep in the day, my sun is too bright. The moon is a wonderful nightlight, it does not make it diffitcalt for ponies to sleep in it's light. but please know Luna, my day has a serious amount of impourence to the ponies lives, it helps their crops grow, which feeds them. A similar thing accures with wildlife as well, wild plants feed on the sunlight, which in turn feeds the vegetarian creatures, following a cycle of life of many creatures, and it includes the ponies. Another reason is that the ponies are not notturnal, they are not so capable to night activities as to like night creatures. Understand, sister?" Luna looked away from Celestia. Luna said quietly: "Yes…. Sister." Luna flew off. Celestia said: "Luna, wait! I know your sad about the rejection, but…" Luna was already beyond earshot. Celestia sighed. Celestia said: "I am sure she'll be fine. What could be the worse thing to happen?"

Back to reality.

Celestia/Smiley Sun hated herself for being so sure of herself, totally not taking that quiet yes seriously, or even better, go along with it. At least it would had only been a slight misorder of the sun-and-moon cycle…. Followed by a sudden famine, slow exstiction of Ponies, plants, and other creatures. While rejecting it was for good reasons, she felt she left Luna to suffer that she thought she was un-loved, and Celestia neglected to correct herself. Applebloom said: "Hello? Smiley?" Celestia/Smiley Sun spinned her head around! Then stops, then sees the fillies before her. Celestia/Smiley Sun said: "Sorry, I, spaced out for abit." Scootaloo said: "It's cool, we all get like that after skool. Anyway, you need to understand that Diamond and Silver Spoon are our enemies, all they do is boss and bully other ponies around cause they think their better then them! Now, I bet Diamond isn't gonna let us get away stealing a potenail lacky from her, so I guess we are left with one opition: water balloon war!" Celestia/Smiley Sun said: "You think war is the answer? It'll only lead to pain for each side!" Scootaloo said: "Relax, it's not like anypony is gonna die or anything! Exspiecaly not with water balloons, the worse water balloons could offer is making your mane wet." Sweetie Belle: "And that's terrible enough for me!" Celestia/Smiley Sun said: "Why protact me from Diamond? I can handle myself." Applebloom said: "Trust me, that snake in the grass Diamond ain't nothing but a lier, willing to bend the truth so she can have her way." This is what Celestia feared, Diamond is totally what Nightmare was exsecting from the young filly. Celestia/Smiley Sun said: "Don't worry, I can handle her, in fact, I was just about to refuse her preposeal, but you girls kidnapped me the last minute!" Sweetie Belle said: "We believe you, but problem is, Diamond's too smart and persistent to take no for an answer." Scootaloo said: "And besides, things would've got worse for you, she'll ridicule you and make you regret refusing her. Trust me, other kids at skool will be quick to turn on you." Celestia/Smiley Sun was horrivived that dispite her hard work, there is still civil imbalance in the skool system. Once this mission to save Equestia is over, she will make a request to send Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon to go to Milaterry skool with a draft. Scootaloo said: "So, your in on the side of the Crusaders?" Celestia/Smiley Sun said: "Alcourse. This, Tiara must be detrowne of her throwne of misdeeds!" The crusaders said: "YEAH!" Scootaloo said: "Fortunenatly, their butler/Showferr Nickelson is incredibly slow, so, we have time to make Water balloons, enough to chase off Tiara and her allies off! We got the balloons, we need to head for the river to get water! Sweetie Belle, your in charge of keeping Smiley safe, while Applebloom and I get the water! The safety of a newest friend, is in your hoofs!" Sweetie Belle saluted! The three of them shouted: "CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS MEETING AJORNED!" Scootaloo and Applebloom ran off! Sweetie Belle then looked at Smiley Sun, like almost a romantic interest. Celestia/Smiley Sun frowned. Sweetie Belle said: "Now that we're alone, Smiley, what do you say, we start talking?" Celestia/Smiley Sun was getting un-nerved by this.

a few miles outside the treehouse

Scootaloo and Applebloom marching fast torwords the river! They were determin to get the water for their inmediable conflict with the most popular fillies of the skool. Scootaloo said: "Almost there, just keep moving!" clopping can be heard from behind them. It was getting louder. Applebloom looked behind her! Applebloom said: "We got a problem?!" it was a chariot pulled by a well dressed Pony. Poking from the side was Tiara! Diamond yelled: "FASTER, NICKELSON, FASTER!" Nickelson, the well-dressed pony, replied: "Yes, misses Tiara, right away!" the chariot speeds up! Scootaloo said: "I know just what to do!" she stopped, then kicked a big rock in the path of the speeding chariot! Nickelson did everything in his power to stop, but failed! He tripped over, causing the Chariot to crash! Tiara shouted: "SCOOTALOO!" Scootaloo and Applebloom were laughing!

Back at the clubhouse.

Celestia/Smiley Sun crawled away from Sweetie Belle. Sweetie Belle, with almost a love crased face, stared into her. Sweetie Belle said: "We all know it's you, Celestia." Celestia/Smiley Sun gasped! Sweetie Belle said: "Luna told us about how you been….. (Seductively) naughty!" Celestia/Smiley Sun was panicing! Sweetie Belle said: "I always had an obsession with you, Celestia! You were always so freaken hot! Now, your totally powerless to stop me! Our love will ring! RING! RING I TELL YOU!" Celestia/Smiley Sun quickly casted a spell that traps Sweetie Belle in a bubble. Sweetie Belle said: "DARN IT! I FORGOT TO DISABLE YOU! NO FAIR!" Celestia/Smiley Sun said: "Sorry, little one, but my mission must not be interrupted." Celestia/Smiley Sun disappears. Sweetie Belle said: "OH, DARN IT!"

Back outside.

Scootaloo and Applebloom finally made it to the river. Scootaloo said: "We made it! Now, let's get the water!" a voice said: "NOT SO FAST!" Scootaloo and Applebloom turn to Tiara and Silver Spoon! Tiara and Silver are armed with water balloons! Scootaloo and Applebloom were in trouble! Tiara said: "Did you twits really believe you all were gonna get away with making foals out of us?" Silver said: "And by foals, we meant the term for fools." Tiara said: "THEY KNOW THAT!" Tiara looked at her latest victims! Tiara said: "Any last words before wetdown?" Scootaloo said: "At least you'll never be able to find Smiley." Another Voice said: "I am right here, Tiara!" all four fillies looked at Celestia/Smiley Sun. Tiara said: "Ah, Smiley, what a pleasent surprise! Your just in time to join us to punish these losers for taking a fellow popular girl in the works!" Celestia/Smiley Sun said: "I am afraid I have other interests, Diamond Tiara, elemental disharmony of lies." Diamond got confused. Silver as well. Scootaloo and Applebloom got nervious, they know what is gonna happen! Smiley Sun begins to glow, returning back into who she really is, Princess Celestia. Tiara and Silver gasped! Tiara said: "I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-it's, it's, it's, it's….. IT'S PRINCESS CELESTIA!" Silver Spoon was horrivived! Silver Spoon quickly thought up an idea! Silver Spoon said: "Your highness, how would you feel if I, Silver Spoon, would become your humble servent?" Tiara said: "WHAT?! SILVER?!" Celestia said: "Request denied! You cannot be trusted if your quick to turn on Tiara. But, you will be spared." A glow appeared around Silver, then Silver disappears! Tiara screamed! Tiara shouted: "What did you do?!" Celestia said: "I teleported her away from our present location. She is safe back to her home. But you, will not be allowed just a jesture. You are a cruel lier, sasistic abuser, and a spoiled brat, who fears that one day she'll end up alone and un-lovable because of her mistreatment of those that should've been her friends! I bet your parents wish they never had you!" Tiara was tearing, she dropped her water balloons. The most kind-hearted princess in the world, trashed talked her. Tiara dropped, started to cry! Celestia sighed, she is aware that she went to far, but she at least wanted Tiara aware of her sins. Celestia's horn glowed, she was ready with her deed. Celestia began to lean torwords Tiara. Tiara shouted: "WAIT!" Celestia haulted. Tiara said: "May I be allowed to, at least, pass grivences to them? (points at Scootaloo and Applebloom)" Celestia understood this. At least she wasn't completely heartless as her vision showed. Celestia said: "You are allowed." Tiara turned to the crusader filles. Tiara said: "I am sorry….. For everything…." Celestia was touched by Tiara's quick wanting for redemption…. Celestia is regretting this already, but this time, retains a strong will and face, she can't afford to show weakness no more. Celestia lean torwords the filly, Tiara closing her eyes, exspecting the un-stoppable. Celestia's horn was about to touch Tiara… But suddenly, Celestia was suddenly hit! Celestia crashed into a tree! She was hurting on both sides! Celestia stirs to see what hit her…. She sees Luna! Luna said: "I am sorry for this assult, Sister, but you were in danger of crossing the line! The ponies can handle adult ponies and a griffin, but a young filly? That's garrentied to break their loyalty to you! It's time this absorbness comes to an end!" Celestia struggles to get up! Celestia said: "Sister, please! I need to do this! Nightmare might destroy us if we-" Luna said: "Sister! Remember what Cheerlee said! the Nightmare you keep seeing may not even be real! Just, a figment of madness! A figment created by your regret and shame of your unintentional banishment of me, sister! You always told me it wasn't intentional, and I believed you! Yet, you allow some simple mistakes of the past haunt you, take over you, and, your fear of losing us or us being harmed. I can respect your love, but letting it uncontrolled will make you vuliable to the most wrong of ideals. Sister, it's time to stop this, Celly…. Please, this can't go on, Sister." Celestia wanted to stop, with all her heart. Before she could say a thing, an angry sounding voice screamed though her head! It said: "DON'T STOP NOW, BABE! YOUR GETTING SO CLOSE! IGNOR YOUR INTERFEARING SISTER IF YOUR NOT GONNA WASTE HER! GO AFTER TIARA!" Celestia was force to obey! Celestia stood up, and began to charge at Tiara! Before she could take a few more steps, Rainbow Dash litteraly came from nowhere and grabbed Tiara! Rainbow Dash said as she flew away: "SORRY PRINCESS, BUT IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!" Celestia attempts to fly, but she can't for some reason! She looked at her wings! They had been magicly binded to be come un-movable. Celestia gasped at this! Luna said: "I took liberdy of disabling your flight ability, sister! This is one, "Element of Disharmony" you won't be able to contain! Now, before this has to get harder, surrender the gems, and we will forgot these last few days and nights ever came." Celestia instead responded by having her horn glow…. But it only made a magical sparkle and smoke. Celestia gasped! Celestia said: "MY MAGIC!" Twilight appeared. Twilight said: "I am sorry for this, princess, but I used a powerful magic disabling spell to prevent you from making a bad chose again." Celestia doesn't blame Twilight to do what must be done, but, without her magic, she is rendered useless! Fortinuately, these binding spells don't last forever, a few hours at least. She is left with one choose that didn't involve giving up! Celestia made a run for it! Twilight said: "LET'S GO, GIRLS!" Pinkie, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rarity appeared! Luna said: "I'll stay behind and escourt the young fillies back to their tree house, go, go capture my sister!" Twilight and her 4 friends went out! Celestia, though flying and teleiportation is considered her more stronger modes of transportation, was a fairly fast runner, as she greatly out runs Twilight and Friends! Twilight said: "She's too fast!" Applejack said: "Not bad for a pony who mostly just either flies or teleport her way into places!" Rarity said: "Shouldn't Rainbow be placing that Tiara filly in a safe place by no-" something fast pasted by them! Twilight said: "THERE'S RAINBOW!" Rainbow Dash was really speeding, since Celestia is not capable of flight at the moment, Rainbow Dash was the only one having not trouble with catching up! Rainbow Dash said, already at Celestia's side: "Well, ain't this a familier secne?" Celestia picked up the paced, but so did Rainbow Dash! Rainbow Dash said: "FACE IT, IT'LL TAKE MORE THEN FAST RUNNING TO OUT MOVE THE-" Rainbow Dash smacks into a tree! Celesta didn't bother to stop, and kept running! Rainbow Dash fell from the tree. Rainbow Dash said weakly: "Dash…." Twilight came up! Twilight said: "Rainbow, are you okay?" Rainbow Dash said, groaning: "Oh, man, I'm fine…. Aside from my pride hurting…. Owch." Twilight said: "We can't leave Rainbow!" Applejack said: "You realize this means Celestia will still be out there." Twilight said: "True, but at least Tiara is saved." Fluttershy said: "I agree Twilight, we need to help Rainbow Dash first, Celestia is gonna have to wait for now."

Back at the tree clubhouse.

Luna said: "I understand caring for your friends is a needed virtue, as well as teleporting that injured butler to the Ponyville medical hut. Least we are victorious of safeguarding Tiara." Twilight said: "Yes, but it's only a matter of time before Celestia realizes she'll have to go after the 6th and strongest element, that way, any remainders will be rendered useless." Luna said: "Yes, we must return to Photo Manor to ask Father Time about the last Element of Disharmony." A voice spoke out. It said: "No need for that."

The mane 6 and Luna suddenly vanished from the Cutie Mark crusaders' sight. Scootaloo said: "Aw, man! I guess that's all for our only appearance time for this Fanfic." Applebloom said: "Well, one thing left to do…. So, Sweetie Belle, we didn't know you like like mares." Sweetie Belle gets really nervious! Scootaloo said: "Yeah, let alone having a crush on, of all ponies, the princess of the sun herself!" Sweetie Belle shouted: "COULD THE WRITER CUT AWAY FROM THIS SECNE ALREADY?"

Luna, and the mane 6 re-appeared back at Celestia's room. Rainbow Dash said: "What? Back to square one?" Luna said: "But, how, who could be powerful enough to teleport all of us, two unicorns, two earth ponies, two pegisi, and one Alicorn back here?" a voice spoke out. It said: "The greatest and powerfulest Alicorn of all… It is I, Luna…. Creation." Creation reveled himself. Luna gasped! Luna bowed. Luna said: "Master." Twilight and friends, in respondecne to what Luna is doing, bowed as well. Creation said: "At ease. I long know of the final Element of Disharmony: Ego." Twilight said: "Ego?" Creation said: "Yes, it taints all forms of talents with over compidents and self impourents. But, I was able to get it's suppose weilder first… it is someone you already met." Another voice called out. It said: "Hello, Twilight Sparkle." Twilight gasped! The others as well! Rainbow Dash said: "Please tell me that wasn't-" smoke poof! Trixie appeared! Trixie said: "YES! Tis I, the new and impoofed Trixie!" Applejack said: "Define new and impoofed, ya darn show-off." Trixie said: "You see, I reformed from the showmare that was very disrespectful to all. A lier, a salliton, a disiver, an attention seeking slut for the applese, the-" Twilight said, surprisingly calm about the appearance of the Show mare: "You don't need to say anymore Trixie, I always knew you learned your lesson." Rarity said: "To be frank, I kinda secretly believed Trixie would learn to be more subtile eventally." Creation said: "I helped her with that, as well as helping her slay a real Ursa Major." Everyone had their jaws agaped. Rainbow Dash said: "Well Trixie, looks like you earned your bragging rights." Applejack said: "Exspiecally if it came from an Alicorn's mouth." Trixie said: "Trixie is on a diet from braggery, thanks to her greater and powerfuller teacher." Creation said, chuckling: "Not above Flattery, I see." Luna said: "How much did you showed this mare, Creation?" Creation said: "Well, let's seek Celestia out, and you'll see."

Back at the woods.

Because of being flight incapable, Celestia can't go to Gilda's cave any more…. But thankfully, her magic came back, as Celestia made a see though portal on Creation's meeting with Twilight and others. Celestia said: "Well, I guess I no longer need to get Tiara." A voice said: "I see somepony cheated on our deal alittle…" Celestia gasped, turned around to see Nightmare. Nightmare said, smiling: "Don't worry, I approved. You see, that showmare was the first thing I saw when I had a greatly brief study with Dorkle. I mean, really brief, shortest time I spent on spying on somepony, I didn't had to look too far, she was perfect, equil magic, and very much like Sparkle, only with a strong sense of overcomidents. Just think of the damage she can do, Babe."

Celestia began to think.

In Celestia's mind.

Ponyville was in ruins. There were only too ponies facing eachother: Twilight, and Trixie, who she was wearing a gem in shape of Trixie's trademark hat. Trixie said: "You are all mine, you little upstart!" Twilight said: "Trixie, please stop this! We share a common enemy! Nightmare moon is tricking us as she tricked Celestia!" Trixie said: "HA! You think you can trick me, you little NA-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-AY sayer? HA! The great and powerful Trixie cannot be stopped! Trixie will defeat you, Upstarter! Your end is nigh!" Trixie's horned glowed, it began to form a huge power of energy! Twilight screamed: "NO! TRIXIE, PLEASE! DON'T!" Trixie flouted into the air, the magic ball grew bigger! Twilight screamed: "NO! STOP! PLEASE!" the ball of pure power grew big enough that Trixie fired at Twilight! Twilight starts to run away! The ball grew closer! Twilight screamed: "CELESTIA! FORGIVE ME-" The ball hits Twilight, insently turning Twilight into a Skelliton sent flying into the air! Trixie made an evil, malisious grin! Trixie laughed like an evil, evil witch!

Back to reality.

Celestia was shocked, horivived, and tearing. Nightmare said, knowing exsactly what she's thinking: "Here's hoping that nightmare becomes a reality." Nightmare disappears. Celestia made an angry face. Celestia said: "It…. Is…. On….. this time, no matter that I am one short, Trixie will be defeated…. No pony, not even Luna, will stand in my way… so say i."

To be continued next act.