• Published 27th Jul 2012
  • 1,339 Views, 16 Comments

Fluttershy's first friend - kapinder



Fluttershy remembers the times she had, with a long lost friend.

  • ...
4
 16
 1,339

4: An unexpected gift

The moon was high in the sky, and Fluttershy sat near the edge of a river. "In what way was that going to help me?" She said as a few squirrels sat next to her. "I don't think she will ever understand."

"Spike," Twilight said. "Write this to the princess."

Dear Princess Celestia

I've learned that friends come and go, but love stays forever. A heart is big enough to be friends with everypony you meet, but small enough to only love one. When I learned about Fluttershy's best friend, and how she acted remembering him, at first I thought she could find a new pony. But I realized that it wasn't the case, you can never replace love.

"Send it," Twilight said leaving the room.

Fluttershy walked to her house. She stopped noticing a pony sitting near her front door. When the pony saw her, he stood up and smiled. The light blue skin, dark blue hair, and blue eyes looked familiar, but she wasnt sure if it was a ghost. He then got out the A friend for Fluttershy flyer and said, "The hell is this?" Fluttershy knew, it was Wilson. And without hesitation, she ran towards Wilson and gave him a hug.

With tears down her face she said, "I can't believe your alive, I missed you for so long."

"It has been exactly five years," Wilson said with a tear down running down his face. "But I'm here. I have one question though, as soon as I got here today I saw this flyer. What is this all about?"

"Sorry," Fluttershy said letting go of him. "A friend of mine thought it would be a good idea to get a new best friend."

"Thats bullcrap," He said.

"No it's true, she did try."

"Complete BS," He said. "Sense when did you have friends?"

Fluttershy hugged him again and said, "And you need a haircut."

"Really?" Wilson said, "It's only been 3 years."

"But how... why... five years," Fluttershy said in shock.

"Well..." Wilson said

"As you can remember I gave you my lucky necklace, thinking you would need it more them me. And was I wrong there. It was originally only a 4 month mission BUT... The town I was guarding got attacked by a lot, and I mean A LOT of bandits. They outnumbered not each guared, but each pony 20-1; and sense it was a pretty populated town, and the only people who had any fightin experience were me and the other 34 guards. Things got a little out of hand. The bandits then took every guard and a few civilians to their base as hostages, as you may have heard."

"Ya I did," Fluttershy said.

"Well we were stuck in that dungeon for a month, and IT SUCKED. The ransom wasn't that big, it was certainly nothing Trollestia couldn't pay."

"You still dont like here?"

"Couldn't care less if she was kidnapped. Anyways, I was able to get the keys off a bandit guard one day, freed everyone, and we tried to escape. Do you know what a gun is?"

"Ya, never seen one though, they are pretty rare."

"This bandit hideout was a city of its own, and EVERYPONY had a gun, even the kids.Yes there were bandit kids. Gunfire in almost every direction was faced at us, two of the guards died though. Everypony else was able to get out unharmed where guards were outside to escort them back home. Everypony else... but me."

"Why were you unable to get out?" Fluttershy said a little confused.

"I decided to be a decoy, so everypony else would get out unharmed. Me and the two guards that died... I was stuck in that dungeon for seven more months. They then decided to send me to there main base because I caused to much chaos. I thought that was there main base, I was wrong. There main base was like three-times bigger then Canterlot; and yes, everyone had a gun."

"So much for being rare," Fluttershy said laughing a little.

"Yeah... What ever the government tells you is a lie about bandits. They DO have guns. They ARE dangerous. They DO NOT let you go over time. And the government WILL NOT pay your ransom, not even to me."

"I could get the *not paying for you* part," Fluttershy said. "But Princess Celestia didn't pay the ransom for any of the hostages from the town."

"Not a single one. They then realized that Trollestia didn't care for me; so on a daily bases for half a year, they tortured and brainwashed me into believing what they did was right. So for a year and a half, I was on there side joining raids, and living my life as a mechanic. And for a rare sight, in a high industrial place, I saw a butterfly. It has pink wings and when it flew onto my shoulder, everything came back into my mind. Why I was there, how I was brainwashed, and everything that happened back in Ponyville. I remembered everything I did, remembered helping you out, remembered my pawn shop."

"Sense you left, your pawn shop hasn't broken down once," and as Fluttershy said that, a one story building at the edge of Ponyville collapsed."

"Way to jinx it... well atleast I have lifetime insurance," Wilson said. "I had to get out of there, but before doing so, I planted bombs all over the place. And as soon as I was able to escape, I set them all to explode. I wasn't going to leave without some revenge."

"What about the kids?" Fluttershy asked.

"The kids were the worst. Complete douchebags who had to respect for anyone. I was able to find a town close by and asked if anyone knew where Ponyville was. No one did and it turns out... I WAS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD. Yeah... so for two years I traveled from town to town asking about Ponyville, and helping them on the way. Becuase you know, It's not in me to not help those in trouble. I had a traveling companion for the first year though."

"Really?" Fluttershy said, "Who?"

"Her name was Maka, and im going to be honest. She had more balls then me."

"What do you mean?"

"She would fight anyone, go anywhere, and do anything. Pretty much the bravest person I have seen. She also didn't take crap from anyone. It was a death sentance if you screwed with her. So I made it official and when we parted ways, I asked here to be my new sister."

"So now you have three?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yeah. So for the other year, I kept walking from town to town."

"Wait," Fluttershy said.

"What?" Wilson asked.

"Sense when did you walk?" Fluttershy replied.

"...Yeah I was surprised myself. But I managed to get some help, and was able to find my way back. I saw a flyer that said A-Friend-For-Fluttershy. Went to a library, was last in line, and when I was next, I was told to leave. So I came here and waited like 30 minutes for you."

Fluttershy laughed and said, "you came."

Wilson thought for a few minutes and then said, "Oh now I get it. Anyways, do you know what the worst part of this journey was?"

"What?" Fluttershy asked.

"I lost everything I had on me," Wilson said hitting the ground. "My wepons, my steampunk wings, and worst of all..." he tried to hold in his tears but was unable to. "I lost, my suit."

"No," Fluttershy said in shock

"Yeah," He replied. "So what did you do for the last five years?"

"...Made friends thats bout it."

"No im serious." Wilson said.

Fluttershy just stared at him for a moment and said, "So how did you deal with your skitzophrenia?"

"Surprisingly, no hylusinations happened."

Fluttershy hugged him once more and said "Well im glad that your back and okay."

"I see a party is going on," Wilson said. "You still to shy to go to one by yourself?"

"No I was to sad to go, plus Twilight, the one at the library, put me up on speed dating."

"Well it's not that late," Wilson said walking away from the house. "Come on, I could go for another coma."

Fluttershy followed him, smiled, and said, "You haven't changed a bit."

Comments ( 11 )

I usually don't like sad, but this is good. Favorited.

Definitely good. Just way to many spelling errors. Keep it up though. :pinkiehappy:

PLEASE hire an editor!

Other than that, awesome fic!

979999 to be honest, i have the spelling ability of a third grader... and i cheaked over it like 3 times before submitting ._.
time well spent :D

980270 I have a feeling I'm being trolled. :pinkiehappy: I only jest. There's nothing better than checking a book for errors 3 times.

Have a stache. :moustache:


2012Sorching summer comes, in order to thank everyone, characteristic, novel style, varieties, low price and good quality, and the low sale price. Thank everyone

==== ( http://www.fullmalls.com ) =====

==== ( http://www.fullmalls.com ) =====


$33 True Religion jeans, Ed Hardy jeans,LV,Coogi jeans,Affliction jeans

$30 Air Jordan shoes,Shox shoes,Gucci,LV shoes

50%Discount winter fashion :Sandle,t-shirt,caps,jerseys,handbag and brand watches!!!

$15 Ed Hardy ,LV ,Gucci Bikini

$15 Polo, Ed Hardy, Gucci, LV, Lacoste T-shirts

$25 Coach,Gucci,LV,Prada,Juicy,Chanel handbag,

$10 Gucci,Ed Hardy sunglasses

$9 New Era caps.

give you the unexpected harvest


==== ( http://www.fullmalls.com ) =====

==== ( http://www.fullmalls.com ) =====



==== ( http://www.fullmalls.com ) =====

==== ( http://www.fullmalls.com ) =====


==== ( http://www.scnshop.com ) =====

I didn't see too many spelling errors...unless you edited it. It's not bad, but it's a little hard to wrap my head around, but that's just me being hypercritical. O verall I like the idea and I wanna see where this goes. Favorited

980270
That's a pretty good story! Other than the spelling errors, its completly good! Keep up the good work!



Try checking out my story sometime, too! You might get ideas for new stories!

Liked since it deserves it! :pinkiehappy:

980294 I'm not trolling its just I never really gave a crap about spelling sense my freshman year in highschool where I wrote an essay using text symbols insted of actaul words
Plus I only cheaked to make sure all of me *I's* were capitalized :D

1188684 well everyone said "omg make a romance fanfic cuz there awesome" (and by everyone it was like... 3 people)
i wanted to make a massive ball buster, thats kind of what i did with my other ones

I WAS going to make an epilouge... but was to lazy :D

Login or register to comment