• Published 27th Jul 2012
  • 1,339 Views, 16 Comments

Fluttershy's first friend - kapinder



Fluttershy remembers the times she had, with a long lost friend.

  • ...
4
 16
 1,339

1: Remembering

It was an average day in ponyville, nothing interesting was happening and everyone was doing the daily thing. Rarity was making clothes for an upcoming party. AJ was kicking trees to harvest the apples on the farm. RD was clearing the skies of all the clouds. Pinkie pie was baking just because it was fun. Twilight was researching new spells to practice. And Fluttershy was caring for the animals.

After feeding and making sure the animals were healthy, she decided to clean up around her house. Some of the animals decided to help dust the place. It wasn't long until Fluttershy stumbled apon a door she never remembered being there. A sign was on the door that said, "You have hooves... good luck." Fluttershy realized the door handle was spherical, so opening it was a hassle. "A spherical doornob," Fluttershy said. "What kind of joke is this?"

After finally being able to open the door, she went in and turned on the lights. The room was overall dark and dusty. Black bed sheets, gray paint on the walls, and metal was all over the ground. This all seemed rememberable to her, but she didn't know why. Noticing something, Fluttershy walked towards a dresser. It was a necklace. When Fluttershy got a good look at it, everything came back to her memory.

Instantly, she fell and started crying. The animals tried to comfort her but it was no good. She wasn't sad, she was enraged. With anger in her eyes and tears on her face she hit the floor and said, "Why... why did it have to happen? Why him... why?" She remembered his name, what he looked like, and what they did together. She remembered everything that happened. How they met, the fun they had, and much more returned to her as she kept crying.