• Published 27th Jul 2012
  • 1,339 Views, 16 Comments

Fluttershy's first friend - kapinder



Fluttershy remembers the times she had, with a long lost friend.

  • ...
4
 16
 1,339

3: Unwanted help

Twilight entered Sugercube Corner and Pinkie Pie greeted saying, "Hi Twilight, what can I Help you with?"

"Can you throw a party for Fluttershy to help her out?" Twilight asked. "She is pretty sad."

"Sure," Pinkie replied. "But, why is she sad to begin with?"

"She got depressed when she remembered something about a guy named Wilson."

"I remember him, but I don't see any reason of why that would get her sad. Sure Twilight, lets go," Pinkie said as the two left to go see Fluttershy.

Fluttershy sat in a chair trying to remember what Wilson sounded like, after almost completely forgetting him. "Hey Fluttershy," a voiced called out. She looked to see it was Pinkie. "How about we have," Pinkie said pulling out a cannon. "A party!" blowing the cannon off.

"Now is not the time," Fluttershy said.

"I know your sad about Wilson," Pinkie replied. "But im sure a cupcake eating competition would brighten up you day."

"It brightens anypony's day," Twilight said picking up a cupcake.

"The first cupcake eating competition you had with Wilson got him diabetic," Fluttershy said giving Pinkie a face that looked similar to me-gusta.

"I got diabetese from that," Pinkie said eating a cupcake. "But that never stopped us from future competitions." Fluttershy gave Pinkie a stare so disturbing that her hair deflated. "Ugh Twilight, we should go."

"But Pinkie, what about Fluttershy?" Twilight asked.

"She will be fine, lets go now." Pinkie said pushing Twilight outside while shaking.

"Pinkie what was that about?" Twilight asked as Pinkie shut the door and the two walked off.

"Fluttershy gave me that look one time before," Pinkie said frowning. "She promised never to stare at me light that again, she needs to be left alone for now."

"Why did she give you that stare before?" Twilight asked.

"Well..." Pinkie said trying to remember. "Those cupcake eating competitions me and Wilson had, may have slightly put him in a diabetic coma. Fluttershy may have gotten enraged, and may have emotionally depressed me with the look of her eyes to the point that I couldn't smile for a week."

"Woah," Twilight said in slight shock. "But, your Pinkie, nothing, NOTHING, stops you from smiling."

"I know," She replied.

Twilight looked at a flyer on the side of a building and said, "Hey Pinkie, you know that ponyville party coming up later on today?"

"Ya, why?"

"Im sure that will help out fluttershy, getting out and talking to people," Twilight said. "And I'm sure Rarity will be more then glad to make her a dress. Sure Fluttershy is shy but, a town party couldn't go bad."

Later on the same day, there was a knock at Fluttershy's door. Fluttershy answered it and it was non other then Twilight. "Hi Fluttershy," Twilight said.

"Hi."

"The Ponyville party is happening later on today," Twilight said. "And I thought that it would cheer you up to go."

"I rather not."

"Please Fluttershy," Twilight pleaded. "Rarity even made you a dress for today."

"Fine," Fluttershy sighed.

"Great, after you get dressed just come over to my place," Twilight said giving Fluttershy the dress and leaving.

Fluttershy put on the dress, went outside, and started walking to Twilights house. The sun was setting and she thought to herself, "Twilight is right, talking to some people could get me in a better mood." Entering Twilight's house, Fluttershy asked, "Twilight, are you here?"

"Give me a second," Twilight replied. Fluttershy closed the door and noticed a flyer on the back of it that said...

A Friend for Fluttershy

Looking for any male pony who is willing to be a good friend to a girl named Fluttershy.

Must be protective, encouraging, and nice.

Go to the Ponyville Library if you wish to apply.

Twilight entered the room and Fluttershy asked, "Twilight, what is this?"

"No don't look at that!" Twilight shouted while using magic to lock the door behind Fluttershy.

"Whats going on?" Fluttershy asked.

"I brought you here so that I could help you find a new best friend," Twilight said a little embaressed. Fluttershy stared at her, while trying to say something, Twilight said. "You can interview everypony to see which is best for you." Fluttershy tried to speech again but Twilight interupted saying, "I locked the door, so you might as well." Fluttershy sighed and sat at a table, one-by-one a new colt appeared.

"...So am I going to be your boyfriend or something?" The colt asked

"Next," Fluttershy said.

"...So am I like a bodyguard or something?"

"Next"

"Hi there sexy."

"Next"

"Yeah, I could see myself dating you."

"Ehhh... next," Fluttershy said facehoofing.

Colt after colt went and left. "Twilight this isn't working," Fluttershy said walking towards the door. "Can I please go?"

"There is still one last..." Twilight said.

"I don't care," Fluttershy said.

"But Fluttershy,"

"I don't care!" Fluttershy shouted. "You think this is helping? In no way is it! This is just depressing me even more, why can't you understand that? Open the door... NOW!" Twilight said nothing and unlocked the door. As Fluttershy left she ripped the dress off of her in complete rage.

Twilight frowned and walked into the next room telling the colt inside, "I'm sorry but, this is done with."

"Did someone get the part?" The colt asked.

"No, she isn't looking for anypony at the moment to be a friend."