• Published 28th Apr 2018
  • 5,839 Views, 135 Comments

And if I don't belong... - RejectOwl



Twilight feels defeated. Thanks to dreamwalking, Luna discovers the facade Twilight has built.

  • ...
23
 135
 5,839

Twilight's New Room

Author's Note:

I know I know, it's small. :)< More to come later. You didn't think I just planned on making Twilight relive all the bad stuff through therapy did you?

"Twilight, I got a gift for you." Luna whispered as the purple unicorn read.

"Oh! Luna! A gift?" She asked puzzled.

"Indeed, follow me." Luna walked out, Twilight trailing behind her. "I thought, for your current progress in therapy and to maybe alleviate some of your sadness, I would buy you a gift."

"You don't have to-"

"Twilight, I'm your mother, it's a job requirement to do nice things and take care of my daughter." Luna smiled saying the words, and so did Twilight.

Luna stopped in front of a room, Twilight recognized it as one of the store-rooms near Celestia and Luna's chambers.

"Well. Open the door Twilight. Your gift is just beyond that door." Luna instructed, trying to hide her glee.

Twilight rolled her eyes at Luna's odd behavior and opened the door, her jaw dropped.

The room was now furnished with things of the same type of material as Spike's bed Luna had bought earlier, a closet stood open, a few simple dresses already hung in it. Beside the pony sized bed, was the very same bed Luna bought Spike.

Twilight stepped into the room, her mouth still open and took notice of the softness of the carpet. A vanity was against the far wall, pictures of her and Spike surrounded the mirror.

"You-you got me all this?" Twilight asked.

"Oh, and the room." Luna added.

"The-the room itself?" Twilight squeaked.

Luna nodded.

"Welcome home Twilight." She smiled.

Twilight sat down quite suddenly, and began to cry.

Oh dear, I keep breaking her. Luna sighed trotting over to Twilight and wrapping a wing around her again.

"Th-th-thank y-you." Twilight cried.