• Published 15th Apr 2018
  • 7,009 Views, 60 Comments

A Light To Dance To - Israel Yabuki

  • ...
11
 60
 7,009
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 40 )

Wow. Done already. You must've really wanted to do this. Though, if I may ask, who's next? You've done the Mane 6, the Royal Sisters, Cadance, Sunset, Starlight, Trixie, Tempest, Fleur, Chrysalis, Saffron, Ember, even FlutterBat. And now you did Moon Dancer. So yeah. Who's next?
-Dark

8871027
Up next is the long-awaited Spike x Emily clopfic

8871030
K. Best of luck with that one

Can you make an extended remake of twilight's story?

8871062
With a little bit of teamwork and some extra freetime, my editor and I finished up faster than expected

8871078
you mean add a few more chapters to the Twilight story I made a year ago?

8871132
Yeah.
It didnt much of a rating and i think it deserves better.

8871299
The writer has gotten better over time. I beleive it can't hurt to go back and make some imporvments without harming the main storyline. But i just feel bad that Twilight's story had the lowest rating.

8871299
Even though I appreciate the support, I still feel like it was rushed. While, I am going to have them get together in 1 month, I'm gonna make sure they actually take the time to improve themselves as friends first.

8871371
I think I'll take up on that advice and get to work on the previous stories

Excellent story my friend

Who’s after Emily and Spike

Another great story, my friend!

I can imagine you made the reader in Rara’s story sing boulevard of Broken Dreams well it’s your story you write it the way you wanted to be

8874201
Actually, I have another idea for the OC's trademark song

What you think of Agni and Raging Halberd

My 1 question is this, who takes off their pants before their shoes?

Moondancer looked up at you with an adorable smile with an added blush. The light from Luna’s moon made her fur glow so brightly and it also seemed to make her eyes twinkle beautifully. You fell head over heels in love with her even more. Without her even realizing it, Moondancer danced with you in a slightly faster pace. When she did realize it, she felt happy that she still had the ability to dance so wonderfully.

No wander why she is called Moondancer.

You know I can totally imagine both of them dancing with this song playing in the background.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Exr0aGgCdxw

9353074
Not a bad choice. I visioned them dancing to this song

“Oh come here, you tease,” Moondancer giggled before she reached around your neck to pull you toward her lips. She added a little more tongue to the kiss, exploring every inch of your mouth and vice versa. She started getting more adventurous and reached down, grabbing one of your butt cheeks. You didn’t mind it at all.

What is it with girl's touching guys asses

9851663
Some girls are attracted to guys with plump asses

“Imagine that: You asking me, Moondance, to “dance” with you under the light of the “moon.”

9851675
I thought they had a thing for breasts. Big ones.

An interesting notion, but the way everyone spoke and reacted didn't seem normal.

There's a certain way humans in our world speak, which can differ, but there is a flow. Same goes for ponies from equestria, they too have a certain way they speak, react and act in various situations. And here I dont get a natural feel of either, or even a middle ground (seeing as how they are anthro). Their reactions don't feel real.

I dont want to discourage you, you have a great concept and a very well written begining for your human, but ehen it comes to everypony/everyone else... it just doesn't seem real enough.

But never give up writing. Writers always improve the nore they write. But a suggestion I have is to go out there and see how real people interact and take notes.

10382791
Is there anything you DO like?

10382949
Yes. I said you had a great begining for the human in your story. It was a little dark, but not too dark to where you made him an edge lord. And I liked the transition from his earth to that anthro Equestria. The only things that I didnt really care for were the reactions of everyone and how they spoke. It didnt seem real, as I said above.

10383136
Fair enough, I'll take these into consideration the next time I write a story

“Eh, I had to cut it short. Bolt had a little too much hard cider and passed out when he was on his 3rd turn. Scored a gutterball right on the spot. The other guys and I couldn’t stop laughing our butts off.” Beau explained, trying to suppress his laugh.

Mans fucking collapses you just fucking laugh at him.

Fucking monsters, I tell ya....

“Actually I was thinking tonight... under the light of the full moon…” you finished whispering into her ear. Your reasons for dancing in such a manner were obvious. Moondancer even found out about it, which made her blush, but she never stopped staring into your eyes.

G-GODDAMN, THAT WAS FUCKING SMOOTH!

Tonight was the night you and Moondancer would dance your cares. So without further ado, you took Moondancer by the hand and wrapped your other arm around her, slowly dancing around, being careful not to lose your footing.

Oh....

It was an actual dance.

You dirty minded prick...

Very soon, you and Moondancer were performing the most elegant waltz you ever thought was possible. Not once did you avert your eyes away from one another, nor did you stop smiling. How could you? Being here in the middle of Canterlot, dancing with the mare you’ve been crushing on would cause you to skyrocket to the moon.

Hmm... how about a little soft, beautiful music to go with it?
And I have a perfect idea for that scene. :twilightsmile: :heart: :raritywink:

Login or register to comment